PDA

View Full Version : Ditto...Useless?? Struggle...Rockin attack!

ahmad_bulba
1st May 2007, 8:35 AM
I recruited my first ever ditto yesterday but when i viewed its moves however i was disappointed..it only knew transform and when i went to serebii's spindex i found out that all ditto could learn was transform...and transform has 1pp only...and ditto doiesnt even copy the moves of its opponents..it only knows struggle...is there a way i can teach ditto how to copy moves??? Or is it just Useless?

And abt struggle...a long time ago when i went to the fiery field my Raichu;026; lost all its pp and knew only struggle..when i went to battle entei struggle did a looooooooooot of damage and entei LOST!! so is struggle gud? ur opinion???

The Mighty Wurmple
1st May 2007, 8:39 AM
What?
If you're asking if Struggle is good, which is what I think you're saying, because of your poor grammar, then I say no.

It's a pretty bad attack. I've used it before, and it sucked.
I did around 50 damage, I took around 80 damage recoil.
That's just like my Beldum. It used Take Down, and did 30-odd damage. 45 damage recoil.

Scepgatr
1st May 2007, 8:45 AM
IIRC, Ditto does learn TM Wide Slash and Vaccum Cut.

The Mighty Wurmple
1st May 2007, 8:46 AM
Hmm..Doesn't say that in Serebii's Pokedex.
Maybe it's because they didn't bother with a TM/HM list?

Hell_fire
1st May 2007, 8:49 AM
struggle bad ahmad and i hope you are taking care of my cassete

Hell_fire
1st May 2007, 8:49 AM
struggle bad ahmad and i hope you are taking care of my cassete

Scepgatr
1st May 2007, 8:53 AM
Not sure.
Right now I haven't yet recruited a Ditto nor have I obtained those TMs, so I can't try it out. If it can't learn any other TM, then at least you can simply attack with the A button.

ahmad_bulba
1st May 2007, 10:09 AM
hmmm yeah and another question...im ditto transforms andgoes to the next floor will it change back into a ditto??? and u still didnt answer my question that can ditto learn the moves of the pokemon it transforms into???

and when my raichu used struggle it did more than 100 damage and took only 10 to 20 recoil damage..Im serious..its true..

ferret :D
1st May 2007, 11:22 AM
If a ditto transforms then it changes into another pokemons APPERANCE ONLY and as soon as you leave the floor it turns back into ditto.You cant use transform on legendairys either ><

ahmad_bulba
1st May 2007, 11:56 AM
Awwwwww!!! tht means Ditto isnt gud...i wanted to use it..but if its useless...anyway thnk u all..