PDA

View Full Version : wich one.. (PMD)

Charizard-Master
2nd May 2007, 12:50 PM
i have almost my psyduck at lvl 33 so it can evolve into golduck.. but sould i do it? Psyduck is just soo cute.. but goludck is relaxed... i don't let it evolve because it can learn new moves.. because the only move golduck can learn when he evolved is Hyper Beam.. if i am going to use that move...

So what do you think

Hold the Cute Psyduck
Or get the cool and relaxed Golduck??

redblueyellow
2nd May 2007, 3:47 PM
If you really like the psyduck sprite, then you shouldn't evolve it. Otherwise, it is your decision, psyduck also has some good moves besides hyper beam.

ahmad_bulba
2nd May 2007, 3:58 PM
Dude i jsut checked serebii's spindex and psyduck and golduck learn the same attacks but golduck learns hydropump at lv 58 and psyducks learns it at lv 50.
and GOLDUCK DOES NOT LEARN HYPERBEAM!!! so i suggest u keep ur psyduck as a psyduck..train it to lv 50 and teach it hydro pump..then evolve it..

Edit:Oh so u were tlaking abt the Tm's...well dont evolve psyduck and teach it hyperbeam after lv 50(when u evolve it)..thouhg i dont recommend hyper beam..its not a gud attack.

Charizard-Master
2nd May 2007, 4:01 PM
Not as move list but he does as TM but Psyduck can't :)

ahmad_bulba
2nd May 2007, 4:09 PM
So r u evolving psyduck or letting it stay as a psyduck??

Hell_fire
2nd May 2007, 4:19 PM
train it to the point when it learns no more attacks then evolve
ahmad you idiot take careof my game

Charizard-Master
2nd May 2007, 4:23 PM
I let him be..... Don't shout at ahmad hellfire!!! or i'll report you!

Scepgatr
2nd May 2007, 8:06 PM
Hyper Beam is always a bad move in all Pokémon games. Keep your Psyduck.
You can always recruit another Psyduck and evolve it into a Golduck, thus you may have both.

Cubed
3rd May 2007, 2:00 AM
You seem to like Psyduck, keep using him the way he is. Both of them are great pokemon.

ahmad_bulba
3rd May 2007, 9:12 AM
I let him be..... Don't shout at ahmad hellfire!!! or i'll report you!

Thts ok dude...Hes my classmate...so its ok...Thnx anyway..Hell Fire can be really annoying sometimes :)...*to hell fire* :P

WarthogDemon
3rd May 2007, 9:14 AM
I like them both. o_O

Sharpedo Boy
3rd May 2007, 5:08 PM
Get another psyduck and evolution one. You will have both then.