PDA

View Full Version : UUMMMMM O.o

DarkfireAbsol
2nd May 2007, 3:47 PM
ok so i was trading all of the unwanted newly hatched eevee i got for all of my good ones in ruby when i looked at there attacks it sead bite, and toxic. but they arent on the list of egg moves any help?

crudent
2nd May 2007, 3:54 PM
Eevee learns Bite as a level-up move and Toxic as a TM (from its father). Thus it has those 2 moves.

DarkfireAbsol
2nd May 2007, 3:57 PM
oh i was just confused because they werent on the list of moves :D i am new at this whole egg thing but hey if i get a jolteon with toxic that would rock

Lord_Sunday
4th May 2007, 11:17 AM
u can get toxic as an egg move. aw f***. i could have passed it on to all of my eevee team. drat. problem now is with pearl there r 7 eevee evolutions and one is going to have to go...it would be flareon but now that some fire moves r physical hes actually useful :S

ok off topic sry

Scepgatr
4th May 2007, 1:24 PM
^If the father knows a TM/HM that the baby can learn, then it gets passed down.
Flareon got downgraded with the attack split in D/P. Its lost some of its moves like Shadow Ball and didn't get any replacements for it. Hence its not better.

Lord_Sunday
5th May 2007, 11:51 AM
Flareon got downgraded with the attack split in D/P. Its lost some of its moves like Shadow Ball and didn't get any replacements for it. Hence its not better.

drat,oh well. w/t 7 eevee evolutions in a team of 6 one has to miss out doesnt it ^_^
r the new 2 anygood?

Scepgatr
5th May 2007, 12:10 PM
Glaceon and Leafeon are ok. Glaceon has good stats, but limited movepool. Vaporeon is much better since it can do more things. Leafeon is a decent physical sweeper. The only problem is that Ice is common move in D/P, hence Leafeon doesn't survive easily, with its low SDef.