PDA

View Full Version : How do u Evolve Syther!

Eye-Pod
5th May 2007, 12:21 AM
I have a Syther in Mystery dungdeon red, its lvl 36 and i saw the page about it. It evolves with a metel coat (i understand that) but then it said with a Link cable. is that an item or what? how do u make Syther evolve? I think its the same thing with Onyx. Plz help

Daaku JJ
5th May 2007, 1:10 AM
If you go to a locked room where you find HMs there will be a link cable there if you already have that hm, then just go the the cave and when asks for items say yes both times and choose link cable then metal coat, or the other way around it doesn't matter.

ahmad_bulba
5th May 2007, 9:46 AM
i think its called link box....i dont know if theres another thing like link cable...

Cassiel
5th May 2007, 9:47 AM
trade Scyther to other game, but it must hold an item called Metal Coat, same thing with Steelix!

ahmad_bulba
5th May 2007, 9:56 AM
^helllooooooooooooooo...were talkin abt mystery dungeon here....u cant trade poke in mystery dungeon...

Ultimate Glalie
5th May 2007, 9:57 AM
Here's some WM codes to get you a Metal Coat and a Link Cable:

Client: Absol
Objective: Help me.
Place: Tiny Woods B1F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Metal Coat + ?
Wonder Mail:
??1N 6WF? 49?7
2(m)?? 6466 2??W

Client: Absol
Objective: Help me.
Place: Tiny Woods B2F
Difficulty: E
Reward: Link Cable + ?
Wonder Mail:
??FN 6K0? 496X
7(m)?? 6?66 (f)??W

Now all you have to do is go to the Luminous Cave with those items in your Toolbox. It will ask if you want to evolve. Say yes. Then it will ask you if you want to use an item to evolve. Say yes and choose the Metal Coat. The it will ask you if you want to use another item. Say yes, and choose the link cable. Congrats, you now have a Scizor!

Cassiel
5th May 2007, 10:09 AM
oh.. I forgot.. sorry.. >_<

yami_of_light
6th May 2007, 8:57 AM
Dude u need a link cable and a metal coat. Metal coat can be found in southern cave 49 and 50th floor *alot of em too* and link cable can be found in Solar cave floor 10, but u need a key too, or anywhere there was a special item like friend bow or beauty scarf.

Or use wondermail like the guys post b4 u =D ^