PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu level?

FLAMEBOY
6th May 2007, 3:21 PM
Okay! My pikachu called lenny will not evolve, i think it is because of the level because i have used a thunderstone (hold) and it will not evole, it is currently level 36, dose anyone know the level because i can't find it in any other websites!

Ultimate Glalie
6th May 2007, 5:27 PM
You have to have beaten Rayquaza. Then go to the luminous cave. It will ask you if you want to evolve. Say yes. Then it will ask you if you want to use an item to evolve. Say yes and choose the Thunderstone out of your Toolbox. You will evolve.

Cubed
7th May 2007, 9:00 AM
Listen to Ultimate Glalie. Don't worry, I thought the same thing when I evolving with an item for the first time.

ahmad_bulba
7th May 2007, 10:01 AM
Pikachu can evolve at any level but u need the thunder stone which u get form a wonder amil which ill find and give ya! and u can get loads of thunder stone form lighting field...!!

Munchlax3000
7th May 2007, 9:06 PM
yup, what glalie said, exactly.
Thunder field, floor 29, has almost nothing but thunderstones. Take an orb that draws iun items (forget what it called) and simply collect the prizes...
by the way, you might want to max out its IQ and lvl it up to 50 first, so it will learn Volt Tackle...

ninjascyther
11th May 2007, 9:03 AM
Only PICHU learns volt tackles when lv 50 and 333 iq points (about 7-8 stars). ;123;

Charizard-Master
12th May 2007, 10:52 AM
Gosh..........that's a little bit of (...)

Mewmie the shiny Mew
15th May 2007, 1:47 PM
Can't you just remember the move (volt tackle)? My Charizard remembered wing attack when it never really learned it.
;151;

Scepgatr
15th May 2007, 1:54 PM
^Thats a different scenario. Pichu needs to learn Volt Tackle, then evolve into Pikachu/Raichu. You can't visit Gulpin to teach a Pikachu Volt Tackle, unless it has previously learned it when as a Pichu.

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark
15th May 2007, 7:53 PM
You have to have beaten Rayquaza. Then go to the luminous cave. It will ask you if you want to evolve. Say yes. Then it will ask you if you want to use an item to evolve. Say yes and choose the Thunderstone out of your Toolbox. You will evolve.

TOTALLY TRUE.

edit: Ultimate Glalie knows near everyting of pmd