PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Groudon Question

corsolakid
7th May 2007, 3:36 AM
ok, I went to the Shiny Sticky and was ignored. I'd just like to say that right off the bat so i don't get yelled at. Ok, to my question.

When SRing for a shiny Groudon, is its shiny-ness decided when you get in the battle or when you get in the room? I would greatly appreciate any info possible. Thank you.

corsolakid ;222;

Lord_Sunday
7th May 2007, 12:50 PM
um, if uve still got ur master ball u could easily test it. catch it, then check its nature. restart (obviousally dont save ^_^) and catch it again, if its natures r the same, then its preset, or a fluke. if theyre different, then u should resume ur hunt 4 a shiny garoudon.

Nintendo Smasher
7th May 2007, 4:38 PM
It's decided when go into battle.

corsolakid
8th May 2007, 4:37 AM
@ nintendosmashe: Thank you very much for your help! I was hoping someone would say that. I walked into the room, knowing i wanted a shiny, and though, "d*mn, i should have saved there first." cool. now i'm not hunting in vain.

@ Lord_Sunday: smart, luckily, i still have it. and i have an escape rope to get out quickly. i'll check just to make sure.

well, thanks again! back to hunting!

corsolakid ;222;

Wasiul Hoque
12th May 2007, 1:21 PM
Clone your masterball first so you can get a shiny kyogre too.

corsolakid
13th May 2007, 6:20 AM
Sorry, should have been more specific, it's Ruby version. Thanks for the input though!

corsolakid ;222;

The Shadow Knight
13th May 2007, 9:02 AM
Hmm I think it's determined when you encounter him just like with all other legendaries,just see if it's shiny and soft reset if it's not.

Lord_Sunday
13th May 2007, 11:59 AM
Clone your masterball first so you can get a shiny kyogre too.
I wasnt sugesting he catch it in the maserball, just use it to check its natures

crudent
13th May 2007, 1:36 PM
Good Luck!

Dark-Oracle
13th May 2007, 2:08 PM
I think its decided when you start the battle with him.

~.:Southern lights:.~
13th May 2007, 2:48 PM
good luck finding one