PDA

View Full Version : Banned. Just need to clear sumthing up.

ZaneTruesdale
7th May 2007, 6:13 PM
;munchlax; ok i was on Wifi chat like 4 days ago. i use mIRC so yeah. i never log off i just change my nick from different things. like away, gone, or sleep.

so i was on wifi chat. and i was being nice and i decided to give away this Darkrai a friend gave me. since i didnt realy want it anymore and i wanted a salamce lvl 60+. so i didnt and asked Trading my Darkrai for a lvl 60+ Salamance and then i was banned by Asuka. i was given no reason. wat so ever. i woulda liked a reason or a warning so i wont do it again cuz i followed every rule so far.
so i typed /j spp so i could get on regular chat and i asked asuka what i did but no reply. so i was asking the whole chat and all i got was they saying i was a cheating loser. or a *******. i was realy confused and i didnt no wat i did wrong. so i loged on 3 days later still banned from wifi then i saw dont ask for shaymin/darkrai/arseus. thats all i seen so i asked the chat again why i got banned they said i wasnt supose to ask for those 3 since they were non legit. so i was like ok. i said it says do not ask. i wasnt asking i was offering. cuz alot of sites i been on they say do not ask for "blank blank blank" but it was ok to offer. so i was think it was same for serebii you cant ask but you can still offer and then again sum1 called me a ******* and alot of other names so i loged off tired of being called names and stuff. ok day 4 wich is day. i loged on to wifi with the link on serebii.net and i got off of mIRC and im still banned and then i saw do not offer cuz it might be a scam to get your rare pokemon. i kinda laughed cuz i wasnt scamming or anything all i was asking for was a salamance with a good nature. and then i got back onto mIRC and made another comment about me being banned. i was called sum more names but this time sum1 told me to look on serebii.net for the rules i was like ok but its hard for me to search serebii cuz i keep getting errors on serebii but today it was acting fine so i decided to make this post. so now each time i ask 1 of the ops if i can get unbanned they dont reply. so now i cant trade or battle on wifi now cuz i cant get any FC. so i was tempted to sale my diamond since it got boring nothing to do but i stoped my self and came here to the forums.

my name on both the chats is Ryan0 its registered and everything. all i wanted to know if i can get unbanned and why didnt i get a warning or nothing not even a reason why i got banned i had to figure out the hard way.

But i think asuka take legit and non legit pokemon to seriously. i was on the regular chat like 2 day b4 this incident and i said i got a Arsues with my friends AR Event code. and then i got banned from the chat by Asuka. intill i asked leona if she could unban me or get sum1 to and thats how i got unbanned but right now i realy cant get no1 to reply to me.

i dont know why people dont like non legit pokemon. i dont know it probably just me but i like the pokemon all the same i dont care if they legit or non
pokemon are all the same to me. but i guess people think different.

Serebii
7th May 2007, 6:49 PM
We have placed a ban upon trading Darkrais, Shaymins & Arceus. There are numerous notices that come up as you join that state this

ZaneTruesdale
7th May 2007, 7:07 PM
We have placed a ban upon trading Darkrais, Shaymins & Arceus. There are numerous notices that come up as you join that state this

Yeah.. i know now but like i said i couldnt see it cuz i menamize my mIRC so i dont have to keep connecting. so i didnt know at the time. i still think i should been warned or sumthing. i said i didnt know. but im still banned. i understand there is a rule but like i said i folo every rule i just didnt know about that rule. intill i actually turned off my mIRC and then connected back. and i saw that rule. but that was after i got banned. the only person that i keep getting banned by is Asuka. its like every time i put a pokemon and non legit in the same sentence i get banned by him/her -.- i just think Asuka have a realy big issue over non legit pokemon. i cant even say i just got a non legit -blank blank blank- while he/she is on. its just plain annoying. i could bypass the ban but its against the rules. so im not going to do it.

so serebii could you like please unban me or sumthing cuz i would like to get FC's so i could battle and/or trade.

Chris
7th May 2007, 7:47 PM
If it's not okay to ask for them, what makes you think it's okay to offer them? ~~; Obviously you've been told numerous times by even members that it's NOT ALLOWED, so there's no excuse for it.

ZaneTruesdale
7th May 2007, 8:37 PM
If it's not okay to ask for them, what makes you think it's okay to offer them? ~~; Obviously you've been told numerous times by even members that it's NOT ALLOWED, so there's no excuse for it.

ok 1. when it said dont ask it made me think dont beg for them since i been seeing ppl spam begging for them. 2. i been told by member there not allowed? wtf are you talking about no1 told me that intill the 2nd day i was still banned and im not making excuses like i said i didnt know if u guys just believe that i didnt know and unban me ill stop complaining about it... other than that if i dont get unban pretty soon ill just find a whole new chat site to trade and stuff. and if i wont stop ill just stop playing diamond all together.. since there is no other fun things to do on DP unless you battle other "real" trainers or trade theres no use of keeping it. its just like every other pokemon game i ever got.

Kirby
8th May 2007, 7:12 AM
No, we won't unban you because you tell us to. You're making up lame excuses now, having mIRC minimized is not an excuse. Talking about non-legit pokemon WILL get you banned, so stop acting suprised e_e;

ZaneTruesdale
8th May 2007, 11:47 AM
No, we won't unban you because you tell us to. You're making up lame excuses now, having mIRC minimized is not an excuse. Talking about non-legit pokemon WILL get you banned, so stop acting suprised e_e;

im not acting suprised. im saying everytime i talk about non-legit pokemon i dont get banned. when asuka comes on and im talking about them i get banned he/she is the only person that keeps banning me cuz im talking about non-legit pokemon.

ok and about the mIRC not being minimized isnt excuse. when i minimize mIRC its goes down into the bottom right hand spot so it wont get it the way. thats what i always do so thats why i didnt see about the dont ask about arseus/darkrai ect. intill i actually look cuz sum1 told me to after the facted i got banned. so im taken it cuz i said sumthing about darkrai you guys are going to get ****** and ban me. and then cant ever get back on wifi chat. its been 5 days now. thats real dumb banning sum1 for 1 yeah 1!! mistake. that realy dumb. im on there 24/7 helping people out and crap then get banned for 1 mistake. thats the dumbest thing ever. you guys take the non-legit and legit crap way to far. its just a pokemon. does it realy matter if its legit or not? dude come on. its a game all games are bound to get hacked. so it doesnt really matter if its legit or not. i see how it gets if you hack a game and get 1 pokemon from it every1 gets mad and go ban happy. if people are hacking legendary that you cant get you instead of getting mad and crap you should be happy get pokemon b4 release. its just like how every1 wanted DP b4 it was released they would take it. but when you get a legendary early and try to give it away you get mad a ban. thats the dumbest thing ever. you guys have to meny rules and ban people for almost anything. but i see people acting dumb and saying gross crap and they dont get banned but i get banned for talking about non legit pokemon. and when i say gross i got in trouble with my mom for sum of the thing people was saying and i never get in trouble thats how bad it was. did i see a ban for the people talking gross? no. but i get banned for talking about a non legit pokemon. see its just like you guys ban for no reason if you dont like that person.

Kirby
8th May 2007, 11:55 AM
im not acting suprised. im saying everytime i talk about non-legit pokemon i dont get banned. when asuka comes on and im talking about them i get banned he/she is the only person that keeps banning me cuz im talking about non-legit pokemon.

ok and about the mIRC not being minimized isnt excuse. when i minimize mIRC its goes down into the bottom right hand spot so it wont get it the way. thats what i always do so thats why i didnt see about the dont ask about arseus/darkrai ect. intill i actually look cuz sum1 told me to after the facted i got banned. so im taken it cuz i said sumthing about darkrai you guys are going to get ****** and ban me. and then cant ever get back on wifi chat. its been 5 days now. thats real dumb banning sum1 for 1 yeah 1!! mistake. that realy dumb. im on there 24/7 helping people out and crap then get banned for 1 mistake. thats the dumbest thing ever. you guys take the non-legit and legit crap way to far. its just a pokemon. does it realy matter if its legit or not? dude come on. its a game all games are bound to get hacked. so it doesnt really matter if its legit or not. i see how it gets if you hack a game and get 1 pokemon from it every1 gets mad and go ban happy. if people are hacking legendary that you cant get you instead of getting mad and crap you should be happy get pokemon b4 release. its just like how every1 wanted DP b4 it was released they would take it. but when you get a legendary early and try to give it away you get mad a ban. thats the dumbest thing ever. you guys have to meny rules and ban people for almost anything. but i see people acting dumb and saying gross crap and they dont get banned but i get banned for talking about non legit pokemon. and when i say gross i got in trouble with my mom for sum of the thing people was saying and i never get in trouble thats how bad it was. did i see a ban for the people talking gross? no. but i get banned for talking about a non legit pokemon. see its just like you guys ban for no reason if you dont like that person.

We ban everyone for talking about hacked/glitched/non legit pokemon. Hell, I'll ban you for doing that.

It's in the rules, what part do you not understand? You have no right to complain about being banned. It's not my fault or Asuka's fault or anyone elses fault you obviously cannot read and then complain because you get banned.

Sharpedo Boy
8th May 2007, 1:27 PM
the first non moderator to post!(apart from thread creator)
You must have been banned for trading event pokemon (I dont have diamond yet but I think jirachi,deoxys etc are alowed)
Cause there super rare, maybe they thought you were cheating them.
If you cheated to get them then the virus will spread to non cheaters.
If you dont obey SPP rules, your life on SPP will come to a end.
I need a rest after typing all that crap.

Ho-oh Master
8th May 2007, 2:26 PM

What if they are legit from the Japanese Glitch? I wouldn't trade mine but I was just wondering >>

ZaneTruesdale
8th May 2007, 2:27 PM
We ban everyone for talking about hacked/glitched/non legit pokemon. Hell, I'll ban you for doing that.

It's in the rules, what part do you not understand? You have no right to complain about being banned. It's not my fault or Asuka's fault or anyone elses fault you obviously cannot read and then complain because you get banned.

im not saying any1's fault. this is just the first time getting ban for talking about non legit on wifi chat. i didnt know about the rule. you guys are ticking me off cuz your acting like a knew the rule and complaining about to and being a noob. all i basicly was asking to get unban. i ticked me off cuz i got banned for 3 days+ and i didnt even know about the rule. no warning or nothing thats is all im saying it just seem like a big deal over non legit and legit pokemon... but yeah. all i was asking was to get unban cuz i didnt know about the rule but you guys just made it seem like i was lieing about sumthing and complaining about i ban.

captain swampert. there is no virus spreading around the only virus that is spreading around is pokerus. nothing else my game is perfectly fine.

Serebii
8th May 2007, 2:27 PM
What if they are legit from the Japanese Glitch? I wouldn't trade mine but I was just wondering >>
The glitch is not legit

Ho-oh Master
8th May 2007, 2:30 PM
The glitch is not legit

Are they Pokemon Legit?

Shuko
9th May 2007, 6:28 PM
The glitch is not legit

Agreed. The fact that they removed the glitch from the American version proves that Game Freak didn't intend for it to be there and abused. Cheating is cheating, and abusing in-game glitches is cheating. :/

If I had any advice to give the Original Poster, I'd say just wait out your ban patiently. It won't last forever. And let it be a lesson to you, and others, that the Ops take new rules very seriously, and it's in your best interest to always be on the lookout for them (new rules). The fact that you didn't see the warnings isn't an adequate excuse for your breaking the rule.:( You just have to suck it up and face the consequences, lol. Besides, if they lifted your ban, they'd have to lift everyone's ban, because they'd all say they didn't see the new rules. xD

I think it'd be good if we eliminated trading topics involving those event Pokemon too. :( I'm tired of wading through the trade topics when half of the ones on the page are about them specifically.

liquinn
9th May 2007, 6:35 PM
Hmm, at the thread starter.

If you know they are not ligit Pokemon, why bother discussing/asking to trade them?

A ban is a ban, end of. Not like I can say much ;D

Kaiserin
9th May 2007, 7:28 PM
im not saying any1's fault. this is just the first time getting ban for talking about non legit on wifi chat. i didnt know about the rule. you guys are ticking me off cuz your acting like a knew the rule and complaining about to and being a noob. all i basicly was asking to get unban. i ticked me off cuz i got banned for 3 days+ and i didnt even know about the rule. no warning or nothing thats is all im saying it just seem like a big deal over non legit and legit pokemon... but yeah. all i was asking was to get unban cuz i didnt know about the rule but you guys just made it seem like i was lieing about sumthing and complaining about i ban.

captain swampert. there is no virus spreading around the only virus that is spreading around is pokerus. nothing else my game is perfectly fine.

Kid, there are at least THREE PLACES in plain sight where you read about the "no Darkrai discussion" rule on the chat. That counts as a warning. So stop complaining about how "oh I never got a warning!" and "oh I didn't see it!"

You ARE complaining about your ban. You're essentially saying "Oh, since I didn't know about it, can I get unbanned?" Which is like saying if a rapist didn't know rape was against the law, should he be freed from jail?

(I should think the answer is no.)

So no, you're not getting unbanned.

ZaneTruesdale
10th May 2007, 4:24 PM
Kid, there are at least THREE PLACES in plain sight where you read about the "no Darkrai discussion" rule on the chat. That counts as a warning. So stop complaining about how "oh I never got a warning!" and "oh I didn't see it!"

You ARE complaining about your ban. You're essentially saying "Oh, since I didn't know about it, can I get unbanned?" Which is like saying if a rapist didn't know rape was against the law, should he be freed from jail?

heh... o well ill just unban myself. since you wanna be a *******.

Mequuh
10th May 2007, 4:35 PM
I don't think unlegit pokemon is comparable to rape lol.

I think Zane is making too much a big deal if it's only 3+ days. You'll make it. But is it really a permaban for this? I'd hope not. ;_;

But the real reason I'm posting is becuase I can't figure out what word got censored above me...

liquinn
10th May 2007, 5:28 PM
heh... o well ill just unban myself. since you wanna be a *******.
Dude, you can't.

I think Serebii removes 40-50 bans, if people get banned alot.

But, if you break the rules, if I broke a rule in the chat, then I'd get a ban, so this thread's like me, say I swear, and I got banned, I wouldn't make a thread and make my self sound stupid.

But yeah ;_;

ZaneTruesdale
10th May 2007, 8:07 PM
I don't think unlegit pokemon is comparable to rape lol.

I think Zane is making too much a big deal if it's only 3+ days. You'll make it. But is it really a permaban for this? I'd hope not. ;_;

But the real reason I'm posting is becuase I can't figure out what word got censored above me...

Yeah its a permaban. cuz im still banned thats y i said ill unban myself since i was being good and asking to be unbanned. cuz i think its dumb being banned for 1 mistake. well i think its a permaban cuz asuka said "ur not being unbanned" and i been ban for like 7 days now.

and im not making a big deal i was just making a point i didnt know wich these people wont understand and all i was asking for was to be unbanned since none of the ops. will awnser me on the regular chat. but now im making a big deal cuz i got a permaban for doing 1 thing wrong that dont seem so bad. and it was a bad example comparing rape to pokemon..... if thats how strict the rules are here i see why most my friends dont like this site.

btw the censored word is A-hole. except its the whole word. lol

ZaneTruesdale
10th May 2007, 8:14 PM

oh yeah and 3 plain places to see it. i guess im dumb since i didnt see it.

like i said "i only get on this site to see the natures and stuff wich i have bookmarked im not realy involved into this site so i dont realy look around."

and i dont close my mIRC so i didnt see the freaken rule ok. if its so hard to understand that you guys are freaken idiots. thats the last time im going to say that since its like not getting through your heads.

the last time i seen the rules it said - anything after that i didnt see.

1) This chat is for all ages so don't swear.
2) Don't advertise sites or other channels.
3) No access begging.
4) No flooding(this includes any kind of flooding).
5) No repeating.
6) Don't use excessive caps(it may be considered considered as yelling and being rude).
7) This is an international chatroom, but please speak english, if you speak in another language, do it at your own risk.
8) Don't ask for roms, episodes or downloable stuff, we won't provide them.
9) No arguiging about the rules.
10) You know what's not appropiated, so don't do it.
11) Racism of any kind will not be tolerated.
12) Don't argue with the Ops.
13) Don't try to evade bans, if you evade a ban this may turn into a undetermined time ban or in an akick.
14) Not really a rule but, don't be shy to talk we don't bite. :P

ZaneTruesdale
10th May 2007, 8:21 PM
Agreed. The fact that they removed the glitch from the American version proves that Game Freak didn't intend for it to be there and abused. Cheating is cheating, and abusing in-game glitches is cheating. :/

If I had any advice to give the Original Poster, I'd say just wait out your ban patiently. It won't last forever. And let it be a lesson to you, and others, that the Ops take new rules very seriously, and it's in your best interest to always be on the lookout for them (new rules). The fact that you didn't see the warnings isn't an adequate excuse for your breaking the rule.:( You just have to suck it up and face the consequences, lol. Besides, if they lifted your ban, they'd have to lift everyone's ban, because they'd all say they didn't see the new rules. xD

I think it'd be good if we eliminated trading topics involving those event Pokemon too. :( I'm tired of wading through the trade topics when half of the ones on the page are about them specifically.

um i been waiting patiantly and dont u see they said they wont unban me. -.-
and if people say i didnt see the new rules alot im sorry but i truely didnt see them.

Hmm, at the thread starter.

If you know they are not ligit Pokemon, why bother discussing/asking to trade them?

A ban is a ban, end of. Not like I can say much ;D

um i help people get the pokemon they ever wanted that they cant get. for like me i couldnt go to a event my mom and dad think its dumb having to go to a event to get a lousy pokemon. my mom likes to buy me pokemon stuff but she still thinks its dumb going sumwere to get a certain pokemon instead of just putting it all in the game.

but yeah i trading rare pokemon for pokemon that are easy to get to make people happy.

liquinn
10th May 2007, 8:24 PM
Who gives a dam about your ban?

Not me, I'm reporting you for double posting.

Now you're trying to cause an argument and keep going on to the staff to un ban you. Read the rules.

ZaneTruesdale
10th May 2007, 8:35 PM
Dude, you can't.

I think Serebii removes 40-50 bans, if people get banned alot.

But, if you break the rules, if I broke a rule in the chat, then I'd get a ban, so this thread's like me, say I swear, and I got banned, I wouldn't make a thread and make my self sound stupid.

But yeah ;_;

huh? i made the thread cuz i thought it was a lil to long of a ban for just saying trading a non legit pokemon. i said trading (non legit pokemon name here) for salamance. then i didnt say anything else then like 5min later banned for no reason given. so i was wondering and notice the last thing i said was trading pokemon for pokemon. so then i went to ask asuka why she/he banned me i got no reply then i asked another op. no reply so i asked the chat and i just got flamed intill sum1 that was nice enough to pm and told me wat i did wrong. but when i asked it was 2-3 days later. so i waited then it was like the 4 or 5 day i was banned and then i made this thread. so yeah. i got banned and not getting unbanned for doing 1 thing wrong if they take new rules the seriously. i feel bad for the next person to fall victim to the next new rule that they didnt know about and get banned. but lucky for me if my not unbanned by the next time i get back home (wich is 5 days) ill just unban myself. since i know how. i coulda did it along time ago but i was folowing the rules( the rule was no ban evading or sumthing like that) but ill just unban myself since it seems dumb getting a permaban for making 1 mistake.

this is the last complaint im making cuz im about to leave in 2hrs so if there is another reply b4 2hrs ill anwser the reply so yeah.

ZaneTruesdale
10th May 2007, 8:38 PM
Who gives a dam about your ban?

Not me, I'm reporting you for double posting.

Now you're trying to cause an argument and keep going on to the staff to un ban you. Read the rules.

go ahead report i dont give a crap. it seems you give a damn cuz your still here. so stfu if you dont like what im saying leave this thread. cuz right now i dont care about any of the rules.

Shuko
10th May 2007, 11:01 PM
go ahead report i dont give a crap. it seems you give a damn cuz your still here. so stfu if you dont like what im saying leave this thread. cuz right now i dont care about any of the rules.
You know what's really pathetic about this? They would probably have removed your ban along with the others on the next flush cycle. But as it is, they may not, since you've broken yet another rule by asking to have your ban removed. And you keep doing it. :( Just be quiet about it, if you really do want to get into the chat again. Sure it sucks, but it WON'T last forever if you serve out your ban like a civilized human being. Coming here and complaining about it doesn't get you anything but negative attention, which may very well result in a longer ban. o_0

It's not being a pansy. It's simple psychology.

Zephyr Flare
10th May 2007, 11:25 PM
Kid, you have not been paitent. You've been whiney. It's your own fault for not listening and reading the rules, not "my hand slipped" or "I forgot" or even "I minimized". You. Own. Fault.

Live with the consquences. That's generally what you should be doing whenever you've done some form of action.

Sandra