PDA

View Full Version : Ok...

ahmad_bulba
8th May 2007, 11:00 AM
so like u find a lot of grass and green gummies in uproar forest and many white gummies at mt steeel...so where can u find a certain kinda gummy??plz help m,e out...

Scepgatr
8th May 2007, 11:27 AM
This (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/929408/40256) may help you.

ahmad_bulba
8th May 2007, 11:47 AM
thanx but this didnt help me..i want to know where a certain type of gummy is..

Scepgatr
8th May 2007, 12:10 PM
That guide shows all the items in every single dungeon and floor and their provability of appearing. You can easily search a Gummi and see in which dungeon it appears most often. Otherwise go to the Makuhita's Dojo with a Pokémon with Pick-Up Ability. If you want a Grass Gummi, do the Grass Maze.

ahmad_bulba
8th May 2007, 12:13 PM
ok so who has the pickup ability..i know a few but dont hav em...

Scepgatr
8th May 2007, 12:23 PM
Meowth, Aipom, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Zigzagoon and Linoone.

ahmad_bulba
8th May 2007, 12:29 PM
grt ..thanx!!!

Cubed
8th May 2007, 1:26 PM
If you are going to do the Dojo, bring three of them, obviously. And you might want to be careful how long you take in there. If you get hungry I think they will throw thier gummies at you.

ahmad_bulba
8th May 2007, 2:20 PM
once they pick it up ill take the gummies from em.........

Hell_fire
8th May 2007, 3:55 PM
why don't you just use wondermail fore gummies you'll get more rescue points you know

Ultimate Glalie
8th May 2007, 4:25 PM
Sky Tower has a lot of Sky Gummies and quite a few other kinds of gummies.

ahmad_bulba
8th May 2007, 6:15 PM
@hell_fire: if u would hav played mystery dungeon u would hav known that even the easiest missions take time and give u one..max 2 gummies,it would be better to find em in a dungeon cuz u get em in large quantities.I got 4green and 6grass gummies in uproar forest...

Charizard-Master
10th May 2007, 5:01 PM
Making a Wondermail for every gummie is TO slow..
In the Stromy sea they have VERY much gummies a whole colection. most of them are blue. the same is with the magma cavern there they have also very much gummie but they are most of the time red and orange.