PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Jirachi?

SpongeBoblover
10th May 2007, 8:20 AM
Dose anyone know where can I find Jirachi, I know it can be found on Pokemon Coluseam bonis disk but can I find it?

Asarath365
10th May 2007, 8:29 AM
No it must come off pokemon channel or colesiom bonus disc

The Shadow Knight
11th May 2007, 1:18 PM
Ďf you're in europe channel's the way to go,in america you need the bonus disk,not sure about the last.

SuperLink
11th May 2007, 1:41 PM
This is a subject I'd love to get straight. I know that you can definitely get Jirachi if you have the PAL Pokémon Channel, but apparantly in US you can't get Jirachi.

Then again I've also heard that in US it's on a Colosseum Bonus Disc, so is that true, & is it only with limited versions of the game?

Kyaku
12th May 2007, 3:20 AM
American Jirachi come from a Colloseum Bonus Disc. You can find them on eBay. European Jirachi come from Pokemon Channel.

Dragon Trainer EX
12th May 2007, 5:07 AM
Occasionally places like Game Stop has a used Colosseum bonus disk. I saw one once but didn't get it >< I wish I had though. Try ebay, like Spikey said.

-DTEX

eurostriker457
12th May 2007, 5:32 AM
You can do it the easy way and buy a Gameshark. Then google Spahire Ruby gameshark cheats.

Its about 20 dollars and I got a deoxys the same way.

AncientMew
12th May 2007, 11:02 AM
I used an action replay and I didn't feel satisfied like I'd had to work to get it so I released it and bought Channel

crudent
13th May 2007, 1:47 PM
Oh, you're so hardworking!