PDA

View Full Version : Rayquaza can't be used while battiling teh E4~?

Jupitel
10th May 2007, 11:59 AM
I'm just wandering cause I used rayquaza to defeat all the elite 4 then battle wallace with rayquaza...
I defeated the elite 4 and the champion then "THE END" then it returned on the main screen the select start thing then I pressed A then it says the saved file was deleted due to corruption or damage... then everythings gone... it only have start new game and options... It happens to me twice when I battled the Elite 4 for the 2nd time... Well when I don't used rayquaza in the pokemon league to defeat the e4 and the champion and it didn't just happns to me twice but trice on the battle frontier in battle factory... when I saved then retired I turned off my GBA SP... then when I opened my GBA ... it's been deleted again... >.> I saved in the battle factory 5ft match...
Is this really a glitch or an problem on my cartridge~?
can anyone help me~? D:

alzzy126
10th May 2007, 12:07 PM
ok there is definitly something wrong with your cartridge uh unless you gamesharked ithe game?????

if you did thats probably why but usually it doesn't happen i have defeated the elite four 27 times on emerald (due to losing the cartridge that i only found four days ago) and used rayquaza 3 times so no its not a glitch

Ampharos_Spark
10th May 2007, 12:07 PM
What color is the cartridge? because Fake games usually do this sort of thing.

alzzy126
10th May 2007, 12:10 PM
true

13 CHAR LIMIT GRRRRRRRRR

Jupitel
10th May 2007, 12:16 PM
color of my cartridge is green and hell I woudn't use a game shark I don't even know how... x3

Heliotrope
10th May 2007, 3:01 PM
Gameshark's/AR's don't delete save files... >_>

Your cartridge is probably fake. Why did you get it from?

For example, you can find a lot of fakes on ebay. I've bought two Pokemon games from ebay (sapphire and emerald), and both of them turned out to be fake.

Look! Fake games:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POKEMON-SAPPHIRE-EMERALD-LEAFGREEN-6-GAMES_W0QQitemZ110125407213QQihZ001QQcategoryZ4845 5QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lots of fake games will have a grey or back cartridge (like my sapphire did), but sometimes they'll look normal.

My emerald cart was its normal green, like yours. But my save file kept deleting itself and everytime I tried to trade to XD/Collosseum it came up with that "save file was corrupted" message and deleted the file.

Blaperile
10th May 2007, 5:04 PM
There's something wrong with you game, because I already defeated the E4 with my Rayquaza for 20 times and nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!

TogeticTheRuler
11th May 2007, 4:39 AM
color of my cartridge is green and hell I woudn't use a game shark I don't even know how... x3 Theres your problem, the cartridge is only boring grey with a lil poster of Dialga/Parukia in it.

martianman40
11th May 2007, 8:09 AM
maybe you should take ur game back to the store... or did you buy it off the internet?

Heliotrope
11th May 2007, 11:18 AM
Theres your problem, the cartridge is only boring grey with a lil poster of Dialga/Parukia in it.

Maybe you should pay attention; this is the 3rd gen forum. And he's talking about Emerald - not D/P.

~Silver Aura~
11th May 2007, 1:49 PM
Is it slightly trasnparent because if it isn't then it's fake My little brother got his own copy of emerald of the internet and it was fake he lost his game around 3 times as far as I know.

*Jean Grey*
11th May 2007, 2:08 PM
Fake.Game. don't be fooled, not all green Emerald cartridges are legitimate.

Darkmaster Rannon
11th May 2007, 2:23 PM
dude its fake, this is why I don't by games on ebay

Kyaku
12th May 2007, 3:18 AM
Either it's fake or a stupid glitch.

Jupitel
12th May 2007, 2:19 PM
x3 I bought from a store :P
well gonna tell that to my auntie o.O ;292;
anyway thanks ^^ and I saw some diffirence in my game to my friend...

BlazikenBud
12th May 2007, 2:22 PM
I'm just wandering cause I used rayquaza to defeat all the elite 4 then battle wallace with rayquaza...
I defeated the elite 4 and the champion then "THE END" then it returned on the main screen the select start thing then I pressed A then it says the saved file was deleted due to corruption or damage... then everythings gone... it only have start new game and options... It happens to me twice when I battled the Elite 4 for the 2nd time... Well when I don't used rayquaza in the pokemon league to defeat the e4 and the champion and it didn't just happns to me twice but trice on the battle frontier in battle factory... when I saved then retired I turned off my GBA SP... then when I opened my GBA ... it's been deleted again... >.> I saved in the battle factory 5ft match...
Is this really a glitch or an problem on my cartridge~?
can anyone help me~? D:

this has happened to me on my emerald, it's damaged.

SpriterRs!
12th May 2007, 2:25 PM
It's fake, The sticky thing is normal but the game is grey.

Azure Wolf
12th May 2007, 2:27 PM
I think over 5000 fake game threads have been made.

Jupitel
12th May 2007, 4:46 PM
x3 sorry if I bothered you :P ;292;

crudent
13th May 2007, 1:45 PM
No problem, it's fake anyway.

Dark-Oracle
13th May 2007, 2:01 PM
I think your game is fake.