PDA

View Full Version : A Pathetic Question, I Know

Rapiido
13th May 2007, 8:25 PM
But can you really find Pidgey in Howling Forest? I've gone through there probably 5 times, and spent at LEAST 5 minutes on each of the levels Pidgey is found on, and I still have NEVER found one. Is it really in there or did someone make an error?

ahmad_bulba
14th May 2007, 7:41 AM
yeah pidgeys are rare..i managed to find one but it was on level 3 and it fainted bcuz of hail...but yeah u can find them..make sure to bring an escape orb with ya to escape immediately...

Cubed
14th May 2007, 10:15 AM
Listen to Ahmad Bulba. The thing is, I found quite a few Pidgeys there. Oh well, you'll find one soon.

sceptile33
15th May 2007, 10:34 PM
Just keep trying. It will eventually appear. And while you're at it you could also try to recruit snorlax or any other rare pokemon.

Shiny Trapinch
15th May 2007, 11:53 PM
Yes, you can find Pidgey's in Howling Forest. They are extremely rare, you also find Execute(sp?) in Howling Forest, they are rare also.

nesgirl119
16th May 2007, 4:20 AM
And Snorlax. Snorlax are just as hard to recruit as Mew is, to both find and recruit (I got Mew before Snorlax, actually). Good thing Munchlax is playable in the sequel.

Scepgatr
16th May 2007, 7:19 AM
You could go to the Flying Maze in the Makuhita Dojo and recruit Pidgey from the boss floor.

ninjascyther
17th May 2007, 8:50 AM
If you think they are rare try recruiting executes. Pidgey and snorlax have an appearance rate of about 1.5% so on average 66 pokemon would have to be generated before a pidgey is generated, while executes have an appearance rate of 0.62%.

I would advise looking for pidgeys on floors 9,10,11,12 but not always on floor 13 as the weather on floor 13 can be sandstorm/hail which will knock out the pidgeys before they get to you. ;123;

ahmad_bulba
17th May 2007, 9:01 AM
And Snorlax. Snorlax are just as hard to recruit as Mew is, to both find and recruit (I got Mew before Snorlax, actually). Good thing Munchlax is playable in the sequel.

snorlax are pretty easy to find on the 10th floor and can be recruited easily..i hav 2...i rejected all the other offers..