PDA

View Full Version : Shaymin Arceus, Darkrai

Josh the Water Master
14th May 2007, 12:13 PM
I think that the people in the WiFi chatroom need to be more fair about banning people for mention of these pokemon. My brother got kicked yesterday for Mentioning Darkrai, and I saw people mentioning all three for about an hour and nothing happened, so not to sound rude, but kick everybody or nobody.

;491; ;492; ;493;

ferret :D
14th May 2007, 12:28 PM
ssh please dont critisise the mods they do the best they can.

Kirby
14th May 2007, 12:45 PM
.-. Why am I still having to deal with this?

First of all, anyone who says "Arceus, Darkrai or Shaymin" will get a five minute ban. HOWEVER, people have been spelling the names wrong, so as to evade the script. I have been adding each mispelling to the list ;/

And if I see someone evade the script, I do ban them.

I try my best to be fair, but even I miss certain people. I'm only human, you know?

Ho-oh Master
14th May 2007, 1:54 PM
.-. Why am I still having to deal with this?

First of all, anyone who says "Arceus, Darkrai or Shaymin" will get a five minute ban. HOWEVER, people have been spelling the names wrong, so as to evade the script. I have been adding each mispelling to the list ;/

And if I see someone evade the script, I do ban them.

I try my best to be fair, but even I miss certain people. I'm only human, you know?

Nice, Whats with the "I" Thing, Can't the other Op's have the script? (Not to be mean/rude)

Kirby
14th May 2007, 1:55 PM
Nice, Whats with the "I" Thing, Can't the other Op's have the script? (Not to be mean/rude)

Just recently they put up their script, but for a while it was just me by myself. I say "I" because I got all the PM's from people swearing at me and crap.

You won't believe the crap I got in PM's, and how many times someone tried to send me a virus only to have Norton freak out.

It was craaaaaaaaaaazy.

Ho-oh Master
14th May 2007, 2:02 PM
O.o wtf

PM's on the Chat or the Forum? Thats just crazy. Thats good the other Op's have it now.

I went into the Chat a few days ago and I saw people asking for the three Legends. I wondred why they weren't getting banned then I saw you weren't online >> Are you the only active Op there?

Yonowaaru
14th May 2007, 2:03 PM
Just recently they put up their script, but for a while it was just me by myself. I say "I" because I got all the PM's from people swearing at me and crap.

You won't believe the crap I got in PM's, and how many times someone tried to send me a virus only to have Norton freak out.

It was craaaaaaaaaaazy.

Someone actually tried to send you a virus, because they got banned for five freakin minutes?

...Wow. Just wow.

Kirby
14th May 2007, 2:04 PM
O.o wtf

PM's on the Chat or the Forum? Thats just crazy. Thats good the other Op's have it now.

I went into the Chat a few days ago and I saw people asking for the three Legends. I wondred why they weren't getting banned then I saw you weren't online >> Are you the only active Op there?

PM's on the chat.

And sometimes I feel like I'm the only one active, I mean it's understandable the other ops have stuff they need to do, so that explains why sometimes I am the only one active, but then again, there are times I need to leave, so yea :/

Though since I said something the other ops have been there more often =D

Someone actually tried to send you a virus, because they got banned for five freakin minutes?

...Wow. Just wow.

Yes, like 5 times in a row =(

Yonowaaru
14th May 2007, 2:07 PM
PM's on the chat.

And sometimes I feel like I'm the only one active, I mean it's understandable the other ops have stuff they need to do, so that explains why sometimes I am the only one active, but then again, there are times I need to leave, so yea :/

Though since I said something the other ops have been there more often =D

Yes, like 5 times in a row =(

=[

That's not cool, at all.

Now, i think I've seen it all. @_@

How crazy some people get over the smallest things. >>

Kirby
14th May 2007, 2:18 PM
=[

That's not cool, at all.

Now, i think I've seen it all. @_@

How crazy some people get over the smallest things. >>

Oh you just wait ;)

0(1411:33:01 pm0) «WiFiGuest2653» 0hiya stupid

0(149:59:20 pm0) «WiFiGuest1097» 0You suck dick

0(1411:29:29 pm0) «WIFI» 0ur stupid

0(1410:27:41 pm0) «VULGAR_DUDE» 0aipom
0(1410:27:42 pm0) «VULGAR_DUDE» 0youre an idot
0(1410:27:44 pm0) «VULGAR_DUDE» 0idiot

0(144:46:21 pm0) «The_Abyss» 0die

0(147:39:07 pm0) «lucario22» 0I legit you *****!

Lucario22 got banned for offering Arceus, when clearly he's full of crap because there is no way to get Arceus without cheating/using the glitch.

0(145:15:42 pm0) «bulldog» 0ur a b*tch and i hate u

Those are PM's all from different people, all who failed to read the rules, and who got banned for doing so. I have more, I'm sure.

Yonowaaru
14th May 2007, 2:42 PM
Oh you just wait ;)

0(1411:33:01 pm0) «WiFiGuest2653» 0hiya stupid

0(149:59:20 pm0) «WiFiGuest1097» 0You suck dick

0(1411:29:29 pm0) «WIFI» 0ur stupid

0(1410:27:41 pm0) «VULGAR_DUDE» 0aipom
0(1410:27:42 pm0) «VULGAR_DUDE» 0youre an idot
0(1410:27:44 pm0) «VULGAR_DUDE» 0idiot

0(144:46:21 pm0) «The_Abyss» 0die

0(147:39:07 pm0) «lucario22» 0I legit you *****!

Lucario22 got banned for offering Arceus, when clearly he's full of crap because there is no way to get Arceus without cheating/using the glitch.

0(145:15:42 pm0) «bulldog» 0ur a b*tch and i hate u

Those are PM's all from different people, all who failed to read the rules, and who got banned for doing so. I have more, I'm sure.

O_O

That's actually kind of scary.

People arguing/swearing/complaining about something that's not even real.

Just imagine how they must act in person. xD

It is really that hard to follow the rules?

Kirby
14th May 2007, 2:49 PM
O_O

That's actually kind of scary.

People arguing/swearing/complaining about something that's not even real.

Just imagine how they must act in person. xD

It is really that hard to follow the rules?

Apparently so :/

It even says this the second you join #SPP-Wifi...

*** Topic:'Welcome to #SPP-WiFi, the Wi-Fi Rr the #1 UnOfficial Pokémon site http://www.serebii.net/ | Want a Pokémon or a Battle? Come here! | Please keep the chat here WiFi related | Blacklist: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=219894 | DO NOT ASK FOR DARKRAI/SHAYMIN/ARCEUS ('

(6:46:58 am) «««« Satoshi|SleepyBoy - Notice »»»» GUESS WHAT! Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus are NOT legally obtainable in DP currently. We do NOT support the trading of hacked pokes, so don't ask for them! Glitched or hacked, it isn't kosher.

So people really have no excuse for not knowing :/

Dialga King
14th May 2007, 3:01 PM
I just joined this site yesterday, why can't we talk about them???

Kirby
14th May 2007, 3:26 PM
I just joined this site yesterday, why can't we talk about them???

=/ I said so in my post above, but anyways.

You cannot obtain any of those three unless by cheating or a glitch. There is no legit way to get them.

Yuki H.
14th May 2007, 3:28 PM
Someone was just asking for Shaymin, and I said "*NAME WITHHELD*, no asking for Shaymin!" and was kicked. Kinda generic about the kicks, eh?

Kirby
14th May 2007, 3:43 PM
Someone was just asking for Shaymin, and I said "*NAME WITHHELD*, no asking for Shaymin!" and was kicked. Kinda generic about the kicks, eh?

It's a script, so it automatically is triggered if you say Shaymin, Arceus or Darkrai =/

Atomic Boo
14th May 2007, 3:54 PM
I can't believe people are sending such nasty messages, why they can't read the rules i'll never know.

Good show for taking all that crap and still carrying on. Idiots learn...eventually.

Black Mage
14th May 2007, 4:01 PM
so when are the restrictions going to be taken off? When the events happen in Japan, or the US?

and I still find it kinda stupid.

--;386;

Sharpedo Boy
14th May 2007, 4:09 PM
What if you say japanese names?

Kirby
14th May 2007, 4:16 PM
What if you say japanese names?

Banned.

@Black Mage, the restrictions will be removed as the pokemon are released.

Shuko
14th May 2007, 4:22 PM
Is this in effect for both chats? I mean, is it just the wifi chat, or is it the standard one too? I don't remember seeing the message in the normal chat. Either way, it's sad that it has to come to that, but what else can you do? Joe owns this site, and if he wants to keep its usage in compliance with his own ethics, it's not only his right to do so, but I think it's admirable too. It's so much easier to just let people do whatever the heck they want and let things get out of hand. It could be worse, you know. It's not like he's some kind of kid with a magnifying glass over us, laughing maniacally and taking the chat away whenever we're "bad." :p

aljames
14th May 2007, 4:26 PM
hi AIPOM. uhm, i admit that i really had a mistake on mentioning the three event pokemons. i willingly accepted the consequence of being banned. but AIPOM, can i know when will i be able to enter wifi chat again? i waited more than 5 hours but still i can't enter. T_T

i'm sorry for disturbing you and adding another headache.

thank you very much. God bless you.

Kirby
14th May 2007, 4:29 PM
hi AIPOM. uhm, i admit that i really had a mistake on mentioning the three event pokemons. i willingly accepted the consequence of being banned. but AIPOM, can i know when will i be able to enter wifi chat again? i waited more than 5 hours but still i can't enter. T_T

i'm sorry for disturbing you and adding another headache.

thank you very much. God bless you.

What was your chatroom name? I looked for aljames, since some people use their forum names, and I didn't find it.

Shuko, it is not in effect for the normal chatroom, as you can talk about Arceus and co. but if I catch people offering trades and stuff then yes, I will ban them.

zipzap713
14th May 2007, 4:31 PM
Shuko: Its only in effect for the Wifi Chat.

aljames
14th May 2007, 4:40 PM
i'm sorry, my name there is wifiguest and followed by a number.. what i remember is what i said... it goes like this...

who has sh@ymin, i;m willing to trade my @rceus and d@rkr@i...

AIPOM, that is what i can remember... i'm very very sorry

Kirby
14th May 2007, 4:50 PM
i'm sorry, my name there is wifiguest and followed by a number.. what i remember is what i said... it goes like this...

who has sh@ymin, i;m willing to trade my @rceus and d@rkr@i...

AIPOM, that is what i can remember... i'm very very sorry

I'm really really sorry. I cannot find you anywhere, but I know of a way I can.

Get on the java chat, or mirc, and then type /msg Aipom Hi

That way I can whois you and get your IP, and then unban you.

aljames
14th May 2007, 4:54 PM
hi aipom.. i opened the java chat. i am SPPGuest7326

thank you very much. God bless

Josh the Water Master
14th May 2007, 9:13 PM
SOrry for trying to sound rude about the whole thing but I was irritated by it.

Shuko
14th May 2007, 9:19 PM

I can empathize, lol. I remember that when I first started using the chats the autokicks really bugged me. I would refer to "Pokemon #124 in the Shinou Pokedex" and get kicked for advertising, lol. You just have to learn what is acceptable and what isn't. And for those of us who aren't naturally intuitive, we have to make the mistakes first. And for those of us who choose not to read rules, we have to make LOTS of mistakes first, I guess, lol.

Chris
15th May 2007, 3:42 AM
Juuuust to clear something up guys, we'll remove said scripts when the Pokemon are actually made available in Japan. Japan was ultimately the one that had the ban placed on all three due to an exploited glitch for Darkrai and Shaymin and cheat codes rising to activate their events as well as Arceus'. Because of this, they've been BANNED from the GTS. Which is why even if you've activated codes to have all Pokemon registered as caught and seen in your game, you will NOT see either three Pokemon on the GTS.

And just for further clearing up, we will only be permitting ONE type of Darkrai; the one obtained via the event giveaway. Lemme make this even clearer. Darkrai's event is NOT being activated in Japan yet, nor are there any plans for it. Darkrai itself is being given away. How will we know if any non-event given ones are being given? Several hints.

1) Original Trainer Name - If that name belongs to anyone BUT the event givers, it's not legit.

2) ID Number - If that # belongs to anyone BUT the event givers, it's not legit.

3) Cherish Ball - If the ball used to catch Darkrai is NOT the Cherish Ball, it's not legit.

4) Special Ribbon - If Darkrai does not have it, it's not legit.

5) Dialga and Palkia's Signature Moves - If Darkrai has these (or doesn't), and does not have any of the other requirements, it is NOT legit.

So let it be known, cheaters. I'm fully aware some people are trying to pull off acting like they have legit Pokemon by naming themselves with the OTs of event Pokemon. You guys are FAILING for either screwing up the names (like doing 10ANNIV instead of 10 ANNIV) and forgetting that YOU NEED A SPECIFIC ID NUMBER TO MATCH. Anyone caught cheating in this manner will be banned and blacklisted.

Same goes for anyone offering Darkrai that does not have the same qualities as the one being given out in Japan soon. Almost all Japanese Darkrai will be permitted once the event is unlocked. If you don't live in Japan and are obviously using a hacked event or are giving out Darkrai caught prior to the event, you will be banned and blacklisted.

...As for me, I don't use scripts. So I take anyone out that I see or has been reported to me. And guys...DON'T COAX ANYONE INTO SAYING THE NAMES IN THE CHAT. I'm noticing a lot of you are doing this. ~~

Ho-oh Master
15th May 2007, 3:57 AM
@Aipom, Omg why would people even say that o.o Its just a game.

Chris I'm not sure thats the best thing to do as people will just offer hacked Darkrai's :/

guy133
15th May 2007, 3:58 AM
Ermm, i can't even find the wifi chatroom -.-'' Link please? O and noob question, whats wrong with mentioning Dakrai, Shaymin and Arceus? They are just pixels no big deal? Unless im missing something o_O

Yonowaaru
15th May 2007, 4:14 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=231176

The title of the thread made me laugh, really hard.

Some people are just too dumb. >>

Chris
15th May 2007, 4:32 AM
Chris I'm not sure thats the best thing to do as people will just offer hacked Darkrai's :/
Didn't you read what I said? :|

The ONLY Darkrai that will be permitted are the ones being offered at the event. There is NO WAY to hack one as one has to have the matching OT and ID of the ones that are giving out the Darkrai.

O and noob question, whats wrong with mentioning Dakrai, Shaymin and Arceus? They are just pixels no big deal? Unless im missing something o_O
All three Pokemon were banned from the GTS due to not being actually made available, nor have Shaymin and Arceus officially been revealed. To prevent people from inheriting cheated Pokemon, we've placed a ban as well on all three as the only methods of obtaining them are from glitched (Darkrai and Shaymin via Japanese first prints of D/P) or cheat devices (all three, plus English originated). We don't condone cheating, nor do we appreciate members being ripped off with Pokemon that were not legit.

Kirby
15th May 2007, 4:41 AM

I am honestly annoyed by the people who lack the ability to read.

The minute you join the chatroom, it says two times, not to talk about either of those three pokemon.

It says it in the topic, and in a private notice that is sent to everyone who joins.

You have no reason to be annoyed, the rules were practically spelled out for you all, so your brother has no reason to be mad. He's the one who made the mistake. He should pay more attention :/

super-empoleon
15th May 2007, 5:37 AM
If people PM you stuff like that, especially viruses, cant you ban them from the forums?! Thats aweful! I cant even believe any normally functioning human would say junk like that just because of a 5 minute ban...

Those people are the FMIIA.
Future Mental Institute Inmates of America...

super-empoleon
15th May 2007, 5:41 AM
If people PM you stuff like that, especially viruses, cant you ban them from the forums?! Thats aweful! I cant even believe any normally functioning human would say junk like that just because of a 5 minute ban...

Those people are the FMIIA.
Future Mental Institute Inmates of America...

blueparukia
15th May 2007, 10:03 AM
The ONLY Darkrai that will be permitted are the ones being offered at the event. There is NO WAY to hack one as one has to have the matching OT and ID of the ones that are giving out the Darkrai.

Yeah, about that. There is currently a program that allows you to create Pokemon for D/P, and it can have whatever OT, ID, capture ball, ribbons, moves etc. that you want.

I have the program but nor AR/GS/M3 to use.

Theres one for R/S/E/Fr/Lg as well.

BP

Chris
15th May 2007, 11:45 AM
From what I've gathered, it's in Japanese. Not to mention, a rather large chunk of the Pokemon community (particularly this one) knows diddly squat about Japanese, let alone knows how to read it. That it's mainly quite a bit of work.

Let's not forget there's also the details about where the Pokemon was caught.

blueparukia
15th May 2007, 12:10 PM
the latest version is english

EDIT: I can email it to you if you want

_Aerodactyl_
15th May 2007, 12:29 PM
Ermm, i can't even find the wifi chatroom -.-'' Link please? O and noob question, whats wrong with mentioning Dakrai, Shaymin and Arceus? They are just pixels no big deal? Unless im missing something o_O

Look on the side of the homepage where it says Chatroom it is right near there ;)

Black Mage
15th May 2007, 12:37 PM
the latest version is english

EDIT: I can email it to you if you want

way to spoil the fun ._.;

--;386;

blueparukia
15th May 2007, 12:55 PM
in what way, just making people aware that there are hackers at every corner.
They don't know the name of the program, so can't search it, but I'm sure most hackers use it anyway

Ho-oh Master
15th May 2007, 1:48 PM
Didn't you read what I said? :|

All three Pokemon were banned from the GTS due to not being actually made available, nor have Shaymin and Arceus officially been revealed. To prevent people from inheriting cheated Pokemon, we've placed a ban as well on all three as the only methods of obtaining them are from glitched (Darkrai and Shaymin via Japanese first prints of D/P) or cheat devices (all three, plus English originated). We don't condone cheating, nor do we appreciate members being ripped off with Pokemon that were not legit.

Sorry I was in a rush and was reading fast >> I din't know they were banned from the GTS? They can do that...?

From what I've gathered, it's in Japanese. Not to mention, a rather large chunk of the Pokemon community (particularly this one) knows diddly squat about Japanese, let alone knows how to read it. That it's mainly quite a bit of work.

Let's not forget there's also the details about where the Pokemon was caught.

We can compare it do my Japanese Darkrai and Palkia for moves and I'm sure somone has a Japanese Dialga. So we can cover everything except where it was caught from.

Chris
15th May 2007, 2:49 PM
They don't know the name of the program, so can't search it, but I'm sure most hackers use it anyway
Considering most people here can't even figure out how to use a damn Edit button or can't figure out how to actually look stuff up on a site, I'd say this community's in no danger.

Like I also mentioned, there's the whole time issue as well. Most non-Japanese residents (or people who claim to be visiting Japan) won't actually know when the event for Darkrai's giveaway will actually be done or what the time frame for it will be. Anything before or after the certain time frame is a likely guarantee of a fake.

Not to mention, they'd have to figure out what the name of the ribbon attached to Darkrai is since it's not a regularly obtainable one. >_>

Shuko
15th May 2007, 2:54 PM
Considering most people here can't even figure out how to use a damn Edit button or can't figure out how to actually look stuff up on a site, I'd say this community's in no danger.

Like I also mentioned, there's the whole time issue as well. Most non-Japanese residents (or people who claim to be visiting Japan) won't actually know when the event for Darkrai's giveaway will actually be done or what the time frame for it will be. Anything before or after the certain time frame is a likely guarantee of a fake.

Not to mention, they'd have to figure out what the name of the ribbon attached to Darkrai is since it's not a regularly obtainable one. >_>I could do that, since I can read Japanese. But I wouldn't want to do it for everyone with a Hacked Pokemon they want to validate. xD It's just impractical all the way 'round. I agree with these rules. They make sense.

Now if we can just eliminate trading these Pokemon in the trade forum. :(

Edit: btw, your Usopp in your sig makes me giggle. xD

Black Mage
15th May 2007, 3:03 PM

ever considered that some of us are actually legit hackers?

--;386;

Shuko
15th May 2007, 3:16 PM

--;386;

That sir, is a contradiction, lol.

Hacking the game to give yourself something you wouldn't naturally get, is cheating, plain and simple. When would you not use hacking for something like that?

Ho-oh Master
15th May 2007, 9:58 PM
I could do that, since I can read Japanese. But I wouldn't want to do it for everyone with a Hacked Pokemon they want to validate. xD It's just impractical all the way 'round. I agree with these rules. They make sense.

Now if we can just eliminate trading these Pokemon in the trade forum. :(

Edit: btw, your Usopp in your sig makes me giggle. xD

Well somone can show you a legit one from the event and when you confirm its legit somone can take pics of it. Then people can compare it to make sure if its legit or not?

Leebui
15th May 2007, 10:36 PM
We can compare it do my Japanese Darkrai and Palkia for moves and I'm sure somone has a Japanese Dialga. So we can cover everything except where it was caught from.

Why? We could just compare it to ANY Dialga/Palkia and Darkrai for attacks. Attack names don't stay the same as their native game region; they convert over. >_>

Besides, local Wi-Fi events work for all region D/P carts (tested it out myself by hacking a fake Wonder Card with a Mitsuhoney named Pie). Yes, that's what a "legit" hacker (contradiction nonetheless) does, he experiments and shows his findings to the most intellectually advanced community, SerebiiForums.

If they're using Wonder Cards, I can ensure you some random American can just pick it up with a US D/P's Mystery Gift, save it onto a flashcard (or trade it to a hacker that will do all the same), extract the data....AND just like magic, a legit Darkrai. Just edit some of the IVs so it won't be cloned and the hacker will get all the fan-girls.

Yes, that's how events are actually distributed folks. True story.

[aka]
16th May 2007, 1:18 AM
i think its kinda stupid that you can't even mention their name. i mean i myself have have a legit darkrai and shaymin. (i got them through the glitch in my japanese Diamond) aceus does make sense though

[aka]
16th May 2007, 1:39 AM
i think its kinda stupid that you can't even mention their name. i mean i myself have have a legit darkrai and shaymin. (i got them through the glitch in my japanese Diamond) arceus does make sense though

Leebui
16th May 2007, 2:58 AM
i think its kinda stupid that you can't even mention their name. i mean i myself have have a legit darkrai and shaymin. (i got them through the glitch in my japanese Diamond) arceus does make sense though

Glitching =/= Legit. You're taking advantage of a flaw, that was completely unintentional, thus, you're cheating. No, this is no an "opinion," it's a fact, and no idiotic logic this community throws out will make that change.

To top it off, the event area events aren't officially released (which means it cannot be accounted for as "legit"), and Japan has a Cherish Ball Darkrai ready for now only (although I assume it'll be like Mew in Japan; release it as a separate event first, then wait a year later and release the island event).

Mequuh
16th May 2007, 10:04 PM
Ya theres an English one now lol. I've never gotten around to buying a DS AR so uninstalled it though, but I'm pretty sure you can give it Cherish Ball, and all the info. You could on the 3rd gen one. So fake Darkrai's, that look legit, won't be that uncommon, unfortunatley.

blueparukia
17th May 2007, 9:21 AM
yeah, same here, my friend uses the GBA one to give me good movesets

shinycacnea
17th May 2007, 9:48 AM
You guys are FAILING for either screwing up the names (like doing 10ANNIV instead of 10 ANNIV)

Captain Chris, Sir (ducks to avoid his steely gaze)

I just wanted to clear this point up for you, although it's not directly relevant to the Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus matter...

10ANNIV is *NOT* necessarily a hacked OT. It is the official OT spelling for the 10th Anniversary event pokemon in the UK. I went to two of the events in the UK - Lakeside and Birmingham - and queued up numerous times for different natures and that was the OT on all my pokemon. I also met up with a bunch of other Serebii.netters at Birmingham (probably embarrassing for them since I'm in my 40s!)

I'm sure Joe or other UK Serebii staff can confirm my point.

Black Mage
17th May 2007, 10:45 AM
That sir, is a contradiction, lol.

Hacking the game to give yourself something you wouldn't naturally get, is cheating, plain and simple. When would you not use hacking for something like that?

what, am I supposed to spoonfeed you what I meant?

it's called 'thinking'

--;386;

Kaiserin
17th May 2007, 11:57 AM

--;386;

rofl "legit hackers".

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, rofl.

Shuko
17th May 2007, 2:30 PM
what, am I supposed to spoonfeed you what I meant?

it's called 'thinking'

--;386;What is this... "thinking" of which you speak? Hearing that word makes mah head-muscle hurt!

And what DID you mean? Generally speaking, when someone challenges you to make your point valid, and you retaliate by attacking his (or in my case her) intelligence, it means you CAN'T validate your point, so it's more than likely INVALID anyway. :)

Black Mage
17th May 2007, 4:30 PM
And what DID you mean? Generally speaking, when someone challenges you to make your point valid, and you retaliate by attacking his (or in my case her) intelligence, it means you CAN'T validate your point, so it's more than likely INVALID anyway. :)

and why should I when my point is rather obvious, with a bit of creative thinking?

--;386;

wiimaster24
17th May 2007, 4:37 PM
i dont understand why its necesary to ban someone for saying those pokemon names.

Shuko
17th May 2007, 5:01 PM
and why should I when my point is rather obvious, with a bit of creative thinking?

--;386;Lol. You're evading again. You're only proving MY point. "Obviously," if I continue to ask you what your point is, it means it's not obvious to me. Hacking to get something in the game when you can't get it any other way is still hacking. And hacking is cheating, plain and simple. I'm creative when it comes to art and writing - not cheating. I can't think that way. Therefore, I challenge you to validate your point in terms that a non-hacker would understand. Simply evading the topic doesn't do that, lol.