PDA

View Full Version : BEFIRENDS With ZapdoSe

FLAMEBOY
14th May 2007, 8:06 PM
Okay then, i have started a new game, comleted the stiory line, my charater is level 53 and i am starting to want to be friends with the legandary birds. However it will not befriends with me! even with my friend bow. Please can i have help

Sharpedo Boy
14th May 2007, 8:15 PM
The birds have a 50 percent chance of joining so it wont be long.

Hell_fire
14th May 2007, 8:17 PM
here's what you do
take friend bow take
only one pokemon
make him/her a high level one
keep battling it its takes a long time many tries but they come in
i started with articno then zapdos then moltres
its will take up to 10 tries

ahmad_bulba
15th May 2007, 7:31 AM
i took them all in less than 5...just keep saving and restarting again and again..ull finally recruit them..

Shiny Trapinch
15th May 2007, 2:00 PM
You need;

- Room in you team...Other words take only a 1* pokemon
- Friend Bow

You should be right

Ultimate Glalie
15th May 2007, 2:40 PM
It might have been just bad luck that you didn't recruit him. Try again holding a Friend Bow. Check that you have space in your party.

Minun2
15th May 2007, 3:52 PM
Everyone, he said he was already holding a friend bow

They should eventuall join you, its porbably because you didn't have enough room in your team, just take either 2 1* members, or even just 1. Also, make sure your the one who kills it, and not any partner

MochiShroom
15th May 2007, 5:07 PM
Don't worry, I'm level 83, have a friend bow, and go alone when trying to recruit Zapdos. But I didn't recruit him. I think it's just bad luck, so keep trying.

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark
15th May 2007, 6:49 PM
Keep trying, i was alone with the friend bow, my level was 61 and it didn't join my team the first time, but the second time it did.

Crasher
17th May 2007, 5:49 PM
Well I didn't have a friend bow, and I got them on the more or less 6th time.
I was Blaziken, Lv. 49

Minun2
17th May 2007, 7:33 PM
I was only around level 40-50 (don't quite remember) and it only took me two attempts for each of them, so i'd say its bad luck (well, I already made another post above but i'll make a second one)