PDA

View Full Version : Racist people in your chat

yeahok
16th May 2007, 7:22 PM
Yeah, so I am black and proud of it. Its messed up that I got kicked for defending myself not using any cuss or anything on the chat and the guy whos starting the trouble being all disrespectful and racist (Halloweenghost)stays on your chat. The admin who kicked and banned me should be ashamed and its to bad whoever that admin was didnt live down the block from me

Way to welcome a first timer to your site and good image to show

Ho-oh Master
16th May 2007, 7:36 PM
Again Chat logs would help.

halloweenghost
16th May 2007, 7:49 PM
I never said one thing racist to you pal... all i said was that porchmonkey was a racist name and I take that it was you saying that "it's not if you are one". and you rant on about me being rude for telling you to get a life and you call me a racist... I never said anything racist but for you to get a life if thats racist then I must be for saying get a life.... honestly GROW UP!

The admins on the chat banned you because you were doing nothing but stirring up trouble...

Cynthia
16th May 2007, 7:49 PM
ts to bad whoever that admin was didnt live down the block from me
So you're responding with a essentially a threat? Isn't that casting a negative image on you?

The ops do what they can, as they see it. It's busy in those chats, sometimes things get missed. But just because someone else breaks the rules as well doesn't mean you are able to break them with impunity.

capnjazz
16th May 2007, 8:09 PM
Porchmonkey is a raicest name? My friend (Who is black) uses the term all the time! xD
I really hate it when people over-react when they are called a raicest name.
THEY TOOK THE SPARKLING WIGGLE VIDEO OFF YOUTUBE.

halloweenghost
16th May 2007, 8:14 PM
Porchmonkey is a raicest name? My friend (Who is black) uses the term all the time! xD
I really hate it when people over-react when they are called a raicest name.
THEY TOOK THE SPARKLING WIGGLE VIDEO OFF YOUTUBE.

yes it is a racist name... all i said was that it was a racist nickname... suggesting he change it and he gets all your a racist on me... I'd post the log if it didn't disappere already.

Kaiserin
17th May 2007, 11:53 AM
I already posted the log in his other thread; no need to worry about that.

Stop remaking threads and stop trolling.

Closed.