PDA

View Full Version : Look Here If You Got Scammed!

TheReal_Gary
19th May 2007, 1:44 AM
NEVER MIND... JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD. I GIVE UP.... :\

Ho-oh Master
19th May 2007, 1:54 AM
You can't get perma banned in the chat....Can you?

You should say the OT from the Pokemon you have gotten from trades.

TheReal_Gary
19th May 2007, 2:37 AM
You can't get perma banned in the chat....Can you?

You should say the OT from the Pokemon you have gotten from trades.

Yeah thats what im asking for lol. and you can get perma ban i guess i been ban for week and a half im not realy complaining, cuz i want to find the scammer, cuz i always wanted to help this site and never know what to do but now i do. find who is the scammer.

facetious
19th May 2007, 5:44 AM
Evading IRC bans are about as easy as evading forum bans, unless the chanop doesn't know how to set bans properly (about half of the ops in #spp don't).

Also: lmao to everybody who got scammed. Tools.

TheReal_Gary
19th May 2007, 5:52 AM
Evading IRC bans are about as easy as evading forum bans, unless the chanop doesn't know how to set bans properly (about half of the ops in #spp don't).

Also: lmao to everybody who got scammed. Tools.

wtf are you talking about? Evading bans are against the rules.

miken park
19th May 2007, 5:54 AM
wtf are you talking about? Evading bans are against the rules.

It doesn't mean people don't do it.
Also, proper grammar is your freind

TheReal_Gary
19th May 2007, 6:14 AM
It doesn't mean people don't do it.
Also, proper grammar is your freind

i dont get what you people are talking about lol. but this is not helping me with what this thread was made for so yeah. i need help not talking about how you can break rules.

miken park
19th May 2007, 6:16 AM
i dont get what you people are talking about lol. but this is not helping me with what this thread was made for so yeah. i need help not talking about how you can break rules.

What I mean is that I can hardly read your first post because of bad grammar. -_-

TheReal_Gary
19th May 2007, 7:41 AM
What I mean is that I can hardly read your first post because of bad grammar. -_-

oh srry lol ill try to fix it up as much as i can i can read it just fine. but thats me lol

Mello
19th May 2007, 8:27 AM
The ban list was cleared a little while ago, so you'd be unbanned now in case you were wondering ^___^.

Volmise
19th May 2007, 9:59 AM
I don't see why people would think you're this guy, when a few topics down in this section ZaneTruesdale says he is Ryan0

I have a feeling some people are lying.

DragonRanger
19th May 2007, 12:33 PM
Try this thread. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=224127)

TheReal_Gary
21st May 2007, 7:29 PM
The ban list was cleared a little while ago, so you'd be unbanned now in case you were wondering ^___^.

:\ it was cleared but im still banned >_> so idk. i still cant get any proof that i dont scam any1 so i guess i wont never be able to get on wifi chat unless i go to my friend's house, wich he doesnt like pokemon lol.

I don't see why people would think you're this guy, when a few topics down in this section ZaneTruesdale says he is Ryan0

I have a feeling some people are lying.

that was my cousin's old account he gave to me. Theres 1 thing me and him uses the name Ryan except his OT is not Ryan. (and i dont use the name Ryan as a OT) and i asked him if he is scamming people he said no. so thats why i need the OT, ID, and everything i can use for proof that i wasnt scamming people. but i have a feeling it wasnt my cousin cuz he is 1 of the people that dont use wifi much just battle people he doesnt trade but you never know.

Try this thread. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=224127)

how will that help me?

Shuko
22nd May 2007, 3:59 PM
How will finding out what OT and stuff came from the scammer help you? Even if you are him, all you'd have to do is show someone a Pokemon you got in a trade that happened to have your same name, lol. That's easy, if you use a common name like ryan or josh. :p

I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. I'm just having a hard time understanding why that's solid proof, and I think I need someone to clarify it for me. xD

TheReal_Gary
24th May 2007, 9:52 PM
How will finding out what OT and stuff came from the scammer help you? Even if you are him, all you'd have to do is show someone a Pokemon you got in a trade that happened to have your same name, lol. That's easy, if you use a common name like ryan or josh. :p

I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. I'm just having a hard time understanding why that's solid proof, and I think I need someone to clarify it for me. xD

thats the point my OT isnt Ryan its my Real Real name. my OT is Gary.... thats all i realy got.. and i got the scammer's email since he scammed me once. eggs that were supose to be starters. and stuff.. lol his OT is Ryan... i was using the name Ryan on the thing since my name is Ryan. but thats all i got i dont realy no what else to do :( im on a auto kick ban thing set on the serebii bot... so i cant trade or anything.

but yeah i guess ill give up since no1 seem to got scammed by him and i dont realy have anything to give as proof. so yeah...

Pichu Fan Girl
24th May 2007, 10:12 PM
LOL. How would you like to be told "It's not my fault you can't f---ing read" by a mod (breaking his own rule, IMO) just for asking why the site's server was down. Not to mention the mods not doing anything whatsoever about little a-holes telling you "Is the forum your mom? If so of course you can't get on."

TheReal_Gary
24th May 2007, 11:44 PM
LOL. How would you like to be told "It's not my fault you can't f---ing read" by a mod (breaking his own rule, IMO) just for asking why the site's server was down. Not to mention the mods not doing anything whatsoever about little a-holes telling you "Is the forum your mom? If so of course you can't get on."

wtf. O.o what are you talking about.... please tell me lol.

Shuko
25th May 2007, 2:31 PM
wtf. O.o what are you talking about.... please tell me lol.Lol. Ignore her. She's just spouting unrelated nonsense. xD