PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Leveling up?

Porygandrew
19th May 2007, 1:24 PM
Has anyone else experienced this?

I have 3 lv. 99 pokemon. Good for me. The only thing is, I didn't trade someone for them, and I surely don't have the patience to level them up myself that far. I don't really level up anything past 50. They were on my Ruby game (I think?) in my party as I was setting up my 3rd gen games to trade to DP. I haven't touched my Ruby game in months, but all of a sudden I have a lv. 99 mewtwo, lugia, and metagross.
Same thing with berries, they're disappearing out of my bag, but I think they're supposed to 'expire' after a while.

So, how the heck did I get lv. 99 pokemon without even trying!?

Ultimate Glalie
19th May 2007, 1:34 PM
Have you ever used GameShark? That could be the cause.

Asarath365
19th May 2007, 3:01 PM
Or it might be a glitch

SHUCKLE MAN
19th May 2007, 7:07 PM
The most weird thing is that they are L.99, not L.100.

The Shadow Knight
20th May 2007, 8:56 AM
If the game really would have maximized their lvl wouldn't they have gone to hex
value FF=255?

crudent
20th May 2007, 10:46 AM
This is very incredible. Are you sure no one else touched it before? If not, this is one VERY big glitch.

Dark-Oracle
20th May 2007, 12:12 PM
(Referring to the berries) Something similar happned to me because i had just caught the regis and then when i went to check my Regirock it was gone.

Raden Surya
21st May 2007, 9:32 AM
Please look at the OT and other infos (where it's caught at what lv). That'll explain where did they come from: glitch or another person used your game secretly.
If that's a glitch, check whether your game is fake or not, GS/ARed or not. If not, then it's a pure glitch and worthy to be discussed.