PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions yes again

- XD
19th May 2007, 6:11 PM
i have two questions

about mysterie dungeon

first play this game on my pc more then on my GBA but i cant's save on my pc is there an way to save ?? so i can use wondermail...

another question i am missing two friend areas
healing forrest for celebi

and that area for lugia

i dont know were to get those does someone know that ??

- XD

Scepgatr
19th May 2007, 8:01 PM
Not sure about ROMs and Emulators.
Lugia and Celebi's Friend Area get unlocked once you recruit those two, just like Deoxys.

- XD
19th May 2007, 10:52 PM
Not sure about ROMs and Emulators.
Lugia and Celebi's Friend Area get unlocked once you recruit those two, just like Deoxys.just like zpdos moltres and artiuno?

Scepgatr
20th May 2007, 10:41 AM
Yes, just like them.

Volvagia
20th May 2007, 10:48 AM
In the ROM of Mystery Dungeon you can't save. There's just a way, when you got VBA you should go on File -> Save and then choose an save file. But you can't use Wondermails, because your game isn't really saved by a normally save. It's an special save made by the Emulator. And you get these 2 areas when you catch these Pokémon.

- XD
22nd May 2007, 10:37 PM
In the ROM of Mystery Dungeon you can't save. There's just a way, when you got VBA you should go on File -> Save and then choose an save file. But you can't use Wondermails, because your game isn't really saved by a normally save. It's an special save made by the Emulator. And you get these 2 areas when you catch these Pokémon.
yes i know that way (shift-f1, f2, f3...)

but isnt there an way around it ??

ahmad_bulba
23rd May 2007, 10:23 AM
question 2...u get the friend areas once u recruit them,like groudon..

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
23rd May 2007, 1:29 PM
You can enter up to eight codes when the credits finish on the emulator. It goes onto the main menu as if it was saved and it lets you enter the codes.