PDA

View Full Version : The glowing egg

Crawdaunt King
20th May 2007, 9:56 AM
This question may have come up before but what does it mean if the manaphy egg flashes and glows.
I have had my egg for 37 days and it suddenly turned a flashing white for 3 seconds then just moved around what does this mean PLZ help
Thank you to anyone who helps:)

suicune_dancer
20th May 2007, 10:08 AM
Oh, it means nothing. It will only hatch if you put it into D/P

Crawdaunt King
20th May 2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks for that I was just kinda hopeing that it ment something along the lines of, it would be a shiny when it hatches on d/p thank you
suicune_dancer

eevee10
20th May 2007, 1:47 PM
but the bads news is you need 2 ds's and i have 1

Magna_Fufia
20th May 2007, 6:01 PM
ah, yes, the flashing egg. I think I've had that egg for, like, 42 days. now all it does is move around. the glowing probably means Manaphy is bored of waiting for you to transfer it Sinnoh. =3 too bad for it, cuz thats not gonna happen anytime soon for me.

Crasher
18th June 2007, 8:03 PM
Well, I only had him for a day and Transfered it to Diamond. My old top screen of my first DS broke but I still managed to Transfer it. Now i have a Ds lite. Oh, and you're not missing much if you've not got another DS. He just sits in my box, doing nothing. Oh I forgot, you can get Phione (Currently in my box sitting next to it's Mum/Dad) and you get both of their pokedex data. Thats it, really.