PDA

View Full Version : New Dungeons

Cubed
21st May 2007, 9:34 AM
If you could make dungeons for MD2, what will they look like and what Pokemon would it have?

I would make a Tomb-like dungeon, with ghost and fossil pokemon as the main set.

alzzy126
21st May 2007, 10:04 AM
i would make a dungeon that is of 4 elements part desert part lake part forest part field wher starter pokemon live!

Asarath365
21st May 2007, 4:01 PM
I would make an Aura dungeon where Riolu and other rare pokemon are and a High level Lucario with awsome stats at the top that you have a 1 in 3621 chance of recruiting it

Cubed
22nd May 2007, 9:44 AM
I thought of a new one while I was at school. It would be called something like "Silent Cave". The walls would be a lavender-like colour, and it would have Dragon and Ice Pokemon inside.

Weavile lover23
22nd May 2007, 11:03 AM
My idea is Mysterious Cave a creepy cave,20 floors with Lucario's Team to battle at the end Could you please rate my idea

Crasher
18th June 2007, 7:52 PM
Mine would be the Ledgendary dungeon, with every ledgendary in it!

Stardan
19th June 2007, 3:22 AM
mine would be the Aquatic Tower you start at lvl 10 and when to the top of 89 floors Manaphy automaticly joins

DarkfireAbsol
19th June 2007, 12:18 PM
mine would be called rainbow meadow, and it would have grass poke's like maganeum, and rosella, and... well all kinds of flower types!!!.

or maby..... dark gates cave and it would have all ghost, and dark pokemon in it and on the final floor its full of houndoom, (you know like cerberus) and darkari is at the end. and its all dark and scary and there is like organ music playing and as you go down it becomes a dark firey pit!!! creepy!!!

dungeon_hunter
22nd June 2007, 10:17 AM
mine is dream world its 50 floors on floor 1-9 all kind of baby pokemon live (togepi happiny cleffa ...) on floor 10 there is a cut scene of darkrai turning dream world into a nightmare .
floors 11-49 is the area of many ghost and dark pokemon and on floor 50 darkrai lives.

next is heavenly tower a 20 floor dungeon containing all pokemon exept legendary and they are on lvl 70.
on floor 20 arceus challenges you he,s lvl 80.
no pokemon exept arceus can be recruited.

Sharpedo Master
22nd June 2007, 11:09 AM
mine would be called PMD2 Dungeon. it would contain every pokemon other then legendaries and starters. there would be 300 floors so you could catch many pokemon, and when you give up or die you dont lose anything and all the pokemon would be under lv60