PDA

View Full Version : Firered novelty team

Lord_Sunday
21st May 2007, 1:55 PM
I made this team for ingame bataling on firered, but they are soon to be transfered to pearl, hence Crunch on ttar.

Tyranitar lvl 60 & kings rock
Rock slide
EQ
crunch
screach

Dragonite lvl 74 & leftovers
wing attack
outrage
slam
agility (i think)

Dragonite 2!!! lvl 64 & leftovers
icebeam
dragonclaw
thunderbolt
surf

Tyranitar 2 lvl 64 SHINY!!! so i had to include it
substitute
focuspunch
crunch
screach

Electabuzz lvl 74
Thunder
rain dance
light screen
psychic

Blastoise lvl 74
Hydro cannon
protect
blizzard
bodyslam
(yeh, i know this one is bad, but i only ever use hydrocannon ingame.*shrugs*)

Alzi
21st May 2007, 2:25 PM
Tyranitar@Leftovers
Adamant
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Aerial Ace

Aerial ace fixes it's problems to a 4x weakness on fighting types.

Edit: In bold

Edit 2: Wait take crunch away, i always get mixed up with the 4th gen rating and the 3rd gen rating.

Edit 3: If you have a shiny pokemon you don't have to put it in your team, You shouldn't have 2 of the same pokemon in your team because you can put a diffrent pokemon in there such as skamory to lay down spikes.

Lord_Sunday
22nd May 2007, 2:34 PM
My brother wasted the ariel ace tm :S , so i'll have to use the one in pearl to teach it. thanx though

Scepgatr
23rd May 2007, 8:02 AM
Usually, its best to have only one weather changer in a team and work around it. Here you have Electabuzz setting up Rain Dance, while the rest of the team is made to work with Rain Dance. However the Tyranitars ruin this as soon as they are called out. Their Sandstorm hurts every other team-mate. Also having two of the same species isn't recommended since it simply doubles your weakness. You may need to change Pokémons first, then the movesets.

Lord_Sunday
23rd May 2007, 10:50 AM
Yeh, i didnt plan this team, i made it up on the go :S
Rain dance is there only to cancel out sandstorm if i must, and ive given my dragonites leftovers. I dont really use the blastoise or electabuzz much.

crudent
23rd May 2007, 12:15 PM
What kind of novelty is this? 2 Dragonites and 2 Tyranitars, both with 4X weaks, on a single team?

Anyway, this is a standard Dragonite set, if this team can even be improved:

Dragonite @ Leftovers
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam/Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt

Lord_Sunday
24th May 2007, 11:49 AM
LOL!, but ive used up the Tm and movetutor on my second t-tar, so theres not much i can do with the dragonites now.