PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to buried relic?

tyranitar.armaldo
22nd May 2007, 6:10 PM
As the title says how do you get to buried relic. On seribii it says to complete stormy sea, but ive done it several times (even recruited kyogre), ive rescued smeargle as well everything to do with that place. Help please.

Scepgatr
22nd May 2007, 7:00 PM
Did you empty your mailbox? Next day a Mail will appear about Buried Relic.

tyranitar.armaldo
22nd May 2007, 7:11 PM
Found it. I guess you have to empty you mail box to do stuff.

ahmad_bulba
23rd May 2007, 10:27 AM
duh! ur mailbox can only contain 4 messages...and if its full u wont recieve mail..i made that mistake once..

tyranitar.armaldo
23rd May 2007, 11:35 AM
Well i got to the buried relic, got thev music box and died. Then did it again got to the 93 floor when after 10 monster houses a huanter confused me and 3 golems repeatedly used explosion and magnitude AHHHHH!!!! How does the music box work? Does mew pop up on a random floor because I got to the 80s a few times and no sign of it, and do you have to battle mew or does it just join your team?

light_trainer921
23rd May 2007, 11:42 AM
You must have the Orgel then it will appear randomly in 36-98 floor. You must battle Mew to join your team.

tyranitar.armaldo
23rd May 2007, 11:48 AM
One last thing. Is mew garented to appear on one of the appropriete floors if you have the music box? Becasue ive nearly gone through all the floors and seen nothing. And because of that ****ing haunter ive lost the music box.

48Elmaxo16
23rd May 2007, 12:52 PM
if you have the music box and your on floor 36-98 you should walk around abit and a message might pop up that says mew used transform
PS. u must also have his friend area
it takes abit of luk 2