PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Manaphy Code Date Revealed/Plus Arrange Meet Ups With Other Users.

chorusco
22nd May 2007, 7:11 PM
Hello. The Official Mnapahy Code Release Date Is June 2nd. If You Like You Can Go Visit A Local GAME Store And Bring Your Pokemon Ranger And Your DS To Receive A Chocolate Pokeball. Inside Is A Code For Manaphy. To Receive The Manaphy Egg You Need To Have Unlocked The Ranger Net Option On The Game. Its Also Most Likely They Will Put Up The Code On The Official European Manaphy Site.

Now If You Would Like To Meet Up With Some Other Users To Receive Pokemon You Need Please Bring Along Your

Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Ruby
Saphire

Or Any Other Games.

Pokemon I Need.

Squirtle
Deoxys (legit)
Celebi (legit)
Mew (legit)

Pokemon I Will Trade

All Are Legit

Jirachi
Lugia
Ho-Oh

And Nearly Every Other Pokemon.

SuperLink
24th May 2007, 12:33 AM
Just a question about getting Manaphy, do you think there's any worry about rushing out to get it? I mean, I don't have Ranger yet & I didn't plan on getting it until a price drop of sorts, or to find it 2nd hand for cheaper.

So do you think you'll still be able to get the code even after the 2nd of June? Or is it a single day event like the stuff in previous Pokémon gens? If it's single day I need to hurry & buy + complete Ranger ^^;

chorusco
24th May 2007, 5:31 PM
The GAME Stores Are Only Doing The Chocolate Pokebealls On June 2nd But On The Official Mnaphy Site The Code Will Always Be There.

azuvipsel
24th May 2007, 5:49 PM
ms.nintendo-europe.com/manaphy/

Poke-J
25th May 2007, 9:14 AM
If someone gets the chocolate poke ball can someone tell me the password?

DaN ere
25th May 2007, 11:13 AM
what shops are they doing the chocolate pokéballs?

DaN ere
25th May 2007, 11:14 AM
what shops are they doing the chocolate pokéballs?

DaN ere
25th May 2007, 11:36 AM
D/W i'm on the game website reading about it

DaN ere
26th May 2007, 12:55 PM
Is any one here going top the Enfield GAME?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
27th May 2007, 12:50 AM
Is any one here going top the Enfield GAME?

Edit button ftw

btw, Do you have to have a pokemon ranger game/have completed it to get the chocolate pokeball? I mean, I'll never be able to get the funds for a UK copy in time for June 2nd, never mind complete it

btw, on the website, on the guide on how to get manaphy on step 7 is actually shows 'P0M2 8D6F 43H7' maybe that could be the password? (you can look to confirm it if you want, some of the numbers may be off due to bluriness)

DaN ere
27th May 2007, 1:23 PM
Edit button ftw

btw, Do you have to have a pokemon ranger game/have completed it to get the chocolate pokeball? I mean, I'll never be able to get the funds for a UK copy in time for June 2nd, never mind complete it

btw, on the website, on the guide on how to get manaphy on step 7 is actually shows 'P0M2 8D6F 43H7' maybe that could be the password? (you can look to confirm it if you want, some of the numbers may be off due to bluriness)

Yh, i got the game nd completed. I noticed the code on the site 2 but i couldnt get the last digit.

Poke-J
27th May 2007, 2:11 PM
They are using the U.S cersion of the game to show how to get manaphy

P.S Temple of the sea is the best poke`movie yet!

DaN ere
27th May 2007, 7:25 PM
I saw that film ages ago on my space

eddy99999990
28th May 2007, 5:55 PM
question: is it the store called GAME or is it any game store

Poke-J
28th May 2007, 6:16 PM
The store is called GAME go to GAME.com if you dont believe me

P.S YAY ;490;

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
28th May 2007, 6:17 PM
question: is it the store called GAME or is it any game store

I think it's just the store 'GAME'.

Well, has it been confirmed that we have a different password than the US? cos most of the time, the only real difference in the versions is the sticker on the front says EUR instead of USA basically

chorusco
28th May 2007, 6:18 PM
Yes It Has Been Confirmed.

esper109
30th May 2007, 4:45 PM
USA passy doesn't work

I'll be at the GAME in the Trafford centre, Manchester at about 12ish....i'll bring my emerald along if I remember

minun42
31st May 2007, 3:41 PM
The GAME Stores Are Only Doing The Chocolate Pokebealls On June 2nd But On The Official Mnaphy Site The Code Will Always Be There.

doesn't look that way!

go to news : http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/manaphy/

Aqua's Dolphin
31st May 2007, 3:48 PM

If you get leaflets in the post 'bout it, take those.

Poke-J
31st May 2007, 3:54 PM
I reallywant To Know The Code!

BlazikenBud
31st May 2007, 3:57 PM
Is this england? If not, I'll try and persuade my mum to arrange a meet up somewhere next month. She's done one on her 'minimins' forum.

Aqua's Dolphin
31st May 2007, 4:02 PM
Is this england? The one and only!

Poke-J
31st May 2007, 4:29 PM
Yep evrywhere in the U.K
...too bad not every town(*~*)

Poke-J
31st May 2007, 4:32 PM
Heh, my favourite pokemon now is MANAPHY...I dont know why

DaN ere
31st May 2007, 4:35 PM
What GAME shops are you lot goin 2?

I'm mite be goin to the 1 in Enfield or Harlow, Eny1 else going 2 these ones?