PDA

View Full Version : Need more scripts.

Erik Destler
23rd May 2007, 7:29 AM
SPP Late night is spamapalooza.
And when you're the only op with a script active, it's pretty crazy.
And some people have to go do things in the morning, and need sleep. However, no one in SPP/SPP-wifi have enabled scripts.

My scripts don't work, so I bring in my personal clone Britney_Spears who has SPP-script.

And I can't leave my computer on over night. So, why can't more ops get scripts.
There's nothing wrong with them. I mean it's not like it wouldn't hurt your kick count. :[

And if you do get SPPScript,
Tools, Script Editor, Control F 'nick 3' (without ' of course) and then replace it with 'nick 2' and then your autokicks will be set to ban properly.

However, I would appreciate if more ops got scripts, in case people who usually have scripts on aren't there, there isn't chaos. :\

That's all. I'm going to sleep.

Chris
23rd May 2007, 7:32 AM
Sorry Erik, but I'm not going to be using any scripts for the chat. I find them to be more ridiculous than useful as they tend to kick for the wrong reasons. I tend to turn away from the comp at night for maybe five minutes, but that's about it. o_O I'm always active.

Mello
24th May 2007, 8:42 AM
I would get scripts and help (Yes, I think it's Spamapalooza too. I was there for 9 hours kicking people on Saturday >_>) but mIRC stuffs up nothing anyone writes shows up when I do scripts =x. Besides, I don't even know how to code them ;_;.