PDA

View Full Version : Help on Pokemon Ranger

Shiny Dialga
23rd May 2007, 5:34 PM
How do you beat the Manaphy Mission and the Mystereous Mew Mission?
Any specific line-ups I should have?

ninjascyther
24th May 2007, 11:48 AM
Manaphy mission is simple and nothing special needed. For the mew mission i would recommend catching the ariados in one of the areas mew is in and using the bug assist (super effective on mew). ;123;

Shiny Dialga
24th May 2007, 4:48 PM
Manaphy mission is simple and nothing special needed. For the mew mission i would recommend catching the ariados in one of the areas mew is in and using the bug assist (super effective on mew). ;123;

Thank You!
Now, which three Pokemon should I use to beat Raikou, Entei and Suicune???

typhlomaster
28th May 2007, 9:51 AM
Yo beat the mew mission catch a shedninja or whatever find mew and use its poke assist and you should catch him like that. for the egg mission you have to catch a swellow and use it on the big red mushroom. hope this helps!

ninjascyther
30th May 2007, 8:22 AM
Thank You!
Now, which three Pokemon should I use to beat Raikou, Entei and Suicune???

By the time you are up to the legendary dogs mission you can have 7 pokemon with you (you can use more than one pokemon in each capture in case you didnt know).

I would have jolteon and raichu for hp, vaporeon for entei, medicham is good for the fighting type assist and then 2 gengars and an espeon because theyre assists are useful. All those pokemon are available in the fiore temple right before you get to the dogs. ;123;

EDIT: To better answer your question no Pokemon needed for raikou just quick circling, minuns assist (full power) is good for suicune and vaporeon is the best for entei. ;123;

esper109
30th May 2007, 4:47 PM
for entei tho take a medicham...he is so usefull if you use a bubble then medicham...but you have to be quick and u lose use of the bubbles when you change...itsa tactic but it isnt a great one...but it works

Aqua's Dolphin
30th May 2007, 5:13 PM
I use a Donphan for Raikou, Minun/Plusle's Discharge on 'Cune, and then either Golem or Donphan on Entei.
Beat the temple one twice.
Vaporeon is also an option on Entei.
I find it easiest when the flames are like the 5 dots on a dice.
For Mew, use Shedinja.