PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Capture Arena

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
23rd May 2007, 6:35 PM
This is the most difficult thing in the game! I don't see how it is possible for anyone to get over 500000! After about 30 tries my heighest score was 30600, even when I used the sites help!
Is there any way to do it? I really need Fearow!

ninjascyther
24th May 2007, 10:44 AM
A lot of sites advise you to get points by capturing 2 or more pokemon at once. I would stress not to do this but instead circle extra for more time.

Circle as much extra as you can on every pokemon, it is the extra time that really helps. Especially in the first round take every pokemon to +10 seconds as long as they arent going to attack.
I have been in the arena for more than 10 minutes at a time by doing this even though the clock starts at 2 minutes.

Just keep trying and you will learn when pokemon attack and how much extra you can safely circle around each pokemon for more time. ;123;

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
24th May 2007, 10:47 AM
I didn't know the bonus circles got you extra time. Thanks for that.

K3v1n
28th May 2007, 9:43 PM
This is the most difficult thing in the game! I don't see how it is possible for anyone to get over 500000! After about 30 tries my heighest score was 30600, even when I used the sites help!
Is there any way to do it? I really need Fearow!

Keep trying I first thought of it as hard but it really isn't.

Magna_Fufia
4th June 2007, 3:15 AM
OK! I finally get to give helpful advice!

I did kinda like what ninjascyther said, about making extra loops. You wait for two Pokemon to drop down, and then circle them extra. It may take a while if the Pokemon are "skittish" and like to freak out, but it really works. I got up to more than 90,000 points this way, no joke.

Plus, by the time you finish circling, another Pokemon will probably have dropped down.

oh, and extra circling each area boss gives you way more bonus time.
just hang in there!

Helixis
16th June 2007, 6:19 PM
WOOT!! 59 captures 85300 pts. Guys, your tips worked a charm. Fearow, here I come :) Only him and teh Snorlax left.

Crasher
18th June 2007, 6:55 PM
Yep, I do extra circles as well. do them on Pichu and Pikachu and you get loads more time!

choatix
23rd June 2007, 1:00 PM
Like 90 captures- over 160000 points.
Visit www.psypokes.com for useful info on what bosse are what.
Personal target was to beat Salamence- only 1 pokemon away from it! How harsh is thast? I think Beedrill and Poliwhril are a real pain.