PDA

View Full Version : k fine..... uh gg

Erekibblez
23rd May 2007, 10:50 PM
SO let me get this straight...

Guy is offering Shiny Suicune, i ask if its legit he says yes....

Turns out there not So i warn the chatroom there hacks

And I get a kick and ban

Please Explain this one admins

Shuko
23rd May 2007, 10:51 PM
SO let me get this straight...

Guy is offering Shiny Suicune, i ask if its legit he says yes....

Turns out there not So i warn the chatroom there hacks

And I get a kick and ban

Please Explain this one adminso_0 Didn't I just see this thread?!

Edit: Nvm. xD I'm not dreaming.

You still should just be talking to the one that banned you. He can check the chatlogs and make sure it wasn't a mistake. :)

Erekibblez
23rd May 2007, 10:54 PM
thats because I am not entirely sure it was a "chris" that kicked and banned

also, its a little annoying that i get treated like this for warning about a bad deal by admins of all people

RaZoR LeAf
23rd May 2007, 10:58 PM
You do realise that the forum admins are not the same as the Wifi chat Operators right? You can't expect answers from the staff members here for what happened in the chat. The site, forums and now both chats are seperate entities. If you have a problem in the chatroom, the quickest response you are going to get is to PM the person who kicked you and ask them, or ask another operator.

If it was an automated script, then you probably said something that trigged it, in which case, you should read the rules more carefully, then rejoin in five minutes when the ban finishes.

Also chat logs are required to give anyone some kind of idea of what you are saying. If you are using mIRC/XChat then you can save them. If you're using Java, then Print Screen.

Mello
24th May 2007, 8:44 AM
I don't get a word you're saying, but let me try. Perhaps you mentioned GameShark or Action Replay? Those can get you kicked, (If this was the case then it wasn't Chris because he doesn't have a script). Try and make what you're saying more clear, because I really don't get a word of it ;x.

Chris
24th May 2007, 11:34 AM
Actually, I *do* have scripts now, but they only kickban anyone who mentions Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Gameshark and Action Replay.

I was *asleep* for a majority of the night. I normally don't get to do that, y'know. I was exhausted from having to watch that damned chat for an entire day and went to bed. This kind of attitude from members is what wears me out most. If you actually visited the chat more often, as well as the forums, you know I do NOT tollerate cheats and hacks and that I always manually kick people out who admit to it.