Blaziken
-Swords Dance
-Overheat/Fire Blast
-Rock Slide
-Sky Uppercut

Mewtwo seems fine.

Scepgatr
25th May 2007, 9:18 AM
^Rock Slide should be the only option on Groudon. Ancient Power isn't great.
Special Sweeping Rayquaza doesn't need Ice Beam and Dragon Claw at the same time. Have Flamethrower over Ice Beam.

Mewtwo can have Recover over Psychic.

kallepardilla
25th May 2007, 4:19 PM
Dont use uuuuuuuuuuuuber POKEMONS. It spoils the fun of COMPETING.

More POWERZ TO meeeeeeeee!~!!!!!!!!!

ShinyManafi
25th May 2007, 5:56 PM
^Rock Slide should be the only option on Groudon. Ancient Power isn't great.

Meh, I only put that because I hate Rock Slide >_<

It always misses for me whenever I need it to win..

rayquaza6247418
26th May 2007, 6:19 AM
Shinymanafi why you suggest that my kyogre need the move thunder.Its accuracy is low it can miss in a battle

rayquaza6247418
26th May 2007, 6:21 AM
Shinymanafi why is your groudon have fireblast and earthquake.earthquake is a pysical and the fire blast is a special attack

Lord_Sunday
26th May 2007, 6:37 AM
Shinymanafi why you suggest that my kyogre need the move thunder.Its accuracy is low it can miss in a battle

Shinymanafi why is your groudon have fireblast and earthquake.earthquake is a pysical and the fire blast is a special attack
1. thunders accuracy is 100% during rain.
2.Being uber groudon has an above average sp.Atk aswell as a great attack. personally i think overheat is the better option with no other special attacks.

Kyoger with Drizzel, groudon with drought, rayquaza with airlock.....and 2 fire pokemon extra...id ditch kyoger and rayquaza and get in some sunnybeamers to work with groudon, since you have two other fire pokemon. Go 4 vileplume, because i personally think it is under rated.

Count Alphez
26th May 2007, 8:38 AM
oh no, not uber teams... :-(

everyone catches uber pokemon when they play. theres no uniquness in a team where all the pokemon are common legendaries. teh only pokemon you've got which aren't legends are starter pokemon (also predictable) opt for something more individual, not just a whole heap of uber tanks and sweepers.

Count Alphez
26th May 2007, 8:39 AM

everyone catches uber pokemon when they play. theres no uniquness in a team where all the pokemon are common legendaries. teh only pokemon you've got which aren't legends are starter pokemon (also predictable) opt for something more individual, not just a whole heap of uber tanks and sweepers.

Reno
26th May 2007, 10:49 AM

if your just going to ***** about nothing, get out of in game RMT. who cares what pokemon people use, its their choice.

as shinymanafi didnt give items or natures, i suppose i will.

groudon@leftovers
adamant

kyogre@lum berry
modest

rayquaza@lum berry
modest
or
rayquaza@lum berry/choice band
adamant

charizard@leftovers
adamant

blaziken@lum berry
adamant

too many physical sweepers. not enough defense.

and mewtwo in my opinion wants recover>psychic so you can recover any damage lost during calm minding. but STAB psychic=hurt.

Lord_Sunday
27th May 2007, 2:41 PM
For an uber team this will fail miserably, like i said, Kyoger with Drizze + groudon with drought + rayquaza with airlock + 2 fire starters doesnt really workwell together.

crudent
27th May 2007, 4:43 PM
this isn't competitive. uber teams don't mean **** here.