PDA

View Full Version : my future team

tha mewlova
27th May 2007, 9:29 AM
hey guys, im biulding up an ev trained nature bred team of some pokemon (dont have diamond or pearl yet) and i wwas wondering if this is something good

kingdra -speed nature and ev, little rest of evs at special att-------------moves= dragon dance, hydro pump, dragon claw, thunder/fireblast

umbreon- ev's in defense, special defense nature ( made an annoyer) --------moves= toxic, hyper beam, moonlight, faint atack (it never misses)

steelix- hp ev's and an atack nature+ev's--moves= earthquake, iron tail, hyper beam, optinal atack

crobat- special def nature ev's at special def and def----- moves= toxic, air cutter , fly (if possible) and an optional movethe rest i srill have to make up, do you have any suggestions? and whats youre rubys/saphire/emerald team? id love to get some inspiration

Reno
27th May 2007, 11:36 AM
hey guys, im biulding up an ev trained nature bred team of some pokemon (dont have diamond or pearl yet) and i wwas wondering if this is something good

kingdra -speed nature and ev, little rest of evs at special att

umbreon- ev's in defense, special defense nature ( made an annoyer)

steelix- hp ev's and an atack nature+ev's

crobat- special def nature ev's at special def and def

the rest i srill have to make up, do you have any suggestions? and whats youre rubys/saphire/emerald team? id love to get some inspiration

nothing to rate. pokemon teams are comprised of movesets. and your evs kind of suck.

post what you want your team's moves to look like, and i and others will rate it.

tha mewlova
27th May 2007, 1:04 PM
okay, *modiefies now*

Frost Nova
27th May 2007, 1:26 PM
Post movesets like this please, if I was using anything but a black skin your coloured fonts would be burning my eyes out at this very moment.

Kingdra@lefties
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 180 hp / 76 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

OR

Kingdra@Liechi Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 116 hp / 188 Atk / 144 Spd / 60 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute / Endure
- Flail
- hydro Pump

Umbreon@lefties
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 hp / 180 Def / 76 SDef
Impish Nature
- Wish
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Toxic

Umbreon should never be attacking with its sucky offensive stats: it's got better things to do like healing its teammates.

Steelix@lefties
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 hp / 44 Atk / 76 Def / 136 SDef
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Toxic
- Protect

Or you can use this EV spread if you want slightly more offensive power: 252 hp / 64 Atk / 56 Def / 136 SDef with Adamant.

Crobat@Choice Band
Trait: Inner Focus
Adamant Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Shadow Ball
- Steel Wing
- Sludge Bomb

Choice Bander, plain and simple.

I'm not too happy by the fact that I had to build an entire team for you.

crudent
27th May 2007, 2:09 PM
in the rules it states "No Gimme-A-Team! threads".

and 2 more pokemon. WITH MOVESETS. May I suggest both of them be sweepers, because your team lacks offensive power.