PDA

View Full Version : which oddish to choose??

MF DOOM~
27th May 2007, 4:48 PM
i was breeding oddishes for about the past three days, and have been waiting for a timid or modest one. ive been breeding them with the egg move synthesis, because its the only way they can learn it in firered. But this morning i was going down bicycle path over and over again to hatch a set of two eggs, and they turned out to be modest and timid! so now i have modest oddish with synthesis, and a timid one. the moveset i was going to put on my vileplume was going to be: synthesis, aromatherapy, sunny day, and solarbeam. which oddish should i use?

crudent
28th May 2007, 12:26 AM
Since you want a special-based Vileplume, the Modest one can be used, with Sleep Powder over Aromatherapy.

Lord_Sunday
28th May 2007, 1:26 AM
With the chlorophyll trait you dont really too much more speed when sunny day is in effect, not ingame anyway...

MF DOOM~
28th May 2007, 6:58 PM
well i know i can pretty much use either nature in-game and rape the AI Trainers up and down, but im gonna start battling my brother and so i want aromatherapy :)

sunday: the main reason i even considered a timid over my modest was because of sunny day; if i raise that speed up then w/ sunny day activated it should out run everything.

thanks for the advice :)
if you guys really think it makes a difference then ill switch.

crudent
29th May 2007, 8:54 AM
Timid is okay if you're battling somebody; I suggested Sleep Powder because you can just Solarbeam away while the opponent is sleeping.