PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Rules + Banner Size Limits

Kaiserin
26th January 2004, 10:01 PM
Here we have a different set of rules, for some obvious reasons. Mods, edit at your discretion, again.

--READ AND FOLLOW ALL OF THESE--

1. Commentary is not allowed. It may sound harsh but the request forum is not here to gawk at. You request something, you pick it up, you leave. Commenting on a picture in a spammy way is not allowed. The end.

--CONCERNING REQUESTS--

2. Post in an already-made topic to request something. Posting a whole new topic just to ask for a banner or a picture makes the forum cluttered, and, well, you just don't want that. If there is no topic to request what you want, try PMing someone to see if they'll take a special request. Otherwise, you'll just have to look elsewhere.

3. The creator of the request thread has the right to reject requests. If you think that someone's request is too hard for you to do or if it's just plain unsensible, then you as the thread starter have the full right to say "no" to anyone who requests. If the requester continues to harp you for not taking their request, then it could be considered harassment and there WILL be consequences.

4. All applicable art rules should be followed. Meaning, any art rule that could apply here is ALWAYS in effect in the subforum. No exceptions, again.

5. Banner Making Rules. Those who make banners heed these rules to the letter-

Here we only allow banners to be 468 x 100 (Width x Height)

You can make them bigger but the [ banner ]blah[ /banner ] (-spaces) will have to be implemented and that will make the banner look Tacky

You can go less so you can have 300x100, 90x100, 400x50 etc. but nothing higher than 468 x 100

6. File Format Rule. From now on, any picture/sprite with .BMP format are not allowed in sigs. If you have problems saving to another format (.PNG, .JPG, etc.), PM me and I'll be glad to change it. This is was done to help the users who have slow internet connections for loading the forums. .BMPs just make the loading slower.

7. 11/26/06 -- Discussion in request threads is no longer allowed. I've noticed a lot of request threads dissolving into side discussions rather than requests, and as harsh as it may sound, I'm going to prohibit that from now on. Please do not start off-topic chatter in threads that should be pure business. There are PMs and other threads for that.

Thanks,
MS + SD

Dragonfree
6th February 2004, 8:19 PM
Um... I have a question: If you have a request that's to all artists, you don't just want one banner or picture or whatever, but you want, for example, all pictures all artists here have of a certain pokémon, can I post it in a seperate topic?

Hey Micky!
19th February 2004, 2:35 PM
I was curious to see if someone would be willing to create fan art for my fic, is that a new topic or PM the requests?

Eternal Eievui
24th February 2004, 3:13 AM
Geh. Shouldn't this be sticky? Or this might become old and people won't read it... Unless the read the Fan Art (not requests) section...

Kaiserin
27th February 2004, 1:22 AM
Oopsie, sorry I missed this stuff, but being answered now, meh.

Um... I have a question: If you have a request that's to all artists, you don't just want one banner or picture or whatever, but you want, for example, all pictures all artists here have of a certain pokémon, can I post it in a seperate topic?

If it's a general request to all, yes, it can be allowed, including collecting pictures of a certain Pokemon. But if it's a thread made for just one picture, sprite, banner, etcetera, nope, no can do.

I was curious to see if someone would be willing to create fan art for my fic, is that a new topic or PM the requests?

That goes along with Dragonfree's question. Yes, since it is a general request to all artists willing to do it, and it will likely be in a series and is not for just one picture, so it's okay.

Dragonfree
14th March 2004, 4:08 AM
I think it's a bit unfair that you're forced to request at somebody's thread. There are people around who don't make request threads, but are ready to do a few requests they see and are interested in anyway.

SnarethePlantman
15th March 2004, 9:19 PM
So by no commentary you mean this? :

person 1: I take requests for pokémixes!*posts examples*
person 2: can I have a poochyena/spoink mix?
person 1: sure! ^_^ *posts pic*
person 2: wow you're really good at this!*gets warned by a mod*

WisestPikachu
29th March 2004, 6:18 AM

I'm going to have to agree with Snare. I like to recieve constructive criticism to help me become better. And it seems even less sensible for me to take all my sprites and post them in regular Fan Art just so I can get CC. Although my post count would finally begin rising...

Also, I confine myself mostly to my one thread. I used to use it to chat with the common requesters and to sometimes rant just because I viewed it as my thread, a place I can express myself. Are you saying I shouldn't do it there any more?

Kaiserin
29th March 2004, 6:26 AM
ShinyAbsol: Search back, and if you don't find it, then post saying you failed to find it, because otherwise people are likely to snap at you (unfortunately) if you fail to clarify you did indeed look.

Snare: If they just confirm they got it with a compliment on the side, no, it's not going to be warned on. But if someone random, person 3 in that case, just waltzes in and says "Wow you're really good! 10000/10!", then that's bad.

Wisest: While I'm beginning to get questionable myself, it all comes down to judgement. The request forum isn't really a good place to use for chat, and the thread would indeed, in time, become cluttered and more of a general thread than a request thread, and that's defeating the purpose of the forum, for the most part.

HotSauce
20th September 2004, 1:45 PM
Shouldnt there be a rule that says if the creater of the request thread wants to reject your requests they should notify the peson?

Houndoom88
22nd April 2005, 1:21 AM
But could there be a Official thread for requesting to anybody? Like if you wanted something done but you couldn't find a thread that makes them you can post it on that thread and someone can make one for you. Just a thought.

Pokemon:Fogglobe
11th June 2005, 9:27 PM
yea, they take FOREVER!
do GIF count?? cuz my violet, sunny, n klaus sprite is transparent by a GIF animator..is it ok?

MS
11th June 2005, 9:29 PM
Yes .GIF is alright. Just .BMP isnt allowed.

ZeroMantis
11th June 2005, 9:30 PM
awww.. .bmp is fun to use. it makes people mad :(

This is good since most people here have slow connections, and with all the sigs in an average thread, it would take forever to load on their connections.

Bulk
11th June 2005, 10:06 PM
Good good. I don't have slow internet but it's betterfor people who do. I have THOUSANDS of pop-ups because my computer is riddled with viruses so the internets pretty slow anyway. Thanks Magic Sunburst

♪Angel Pikachu♪
11th June 2005, 10:11 PM
O'well, .BMP arn't that good any way.

Nevermore
12th June 2005, 12:07 AM
most of my pics are .bmp... do i have to change them?

MS
12th June 2005, 12:35 AM
most of my pics are .bmp... do i have to change them?

Yes you should. Change them to .BMP just to make sure your sig wont get deleted *point at sig rules + this thread*

Medical Meccanica
12th June 2005, 12:41 AM
I love bmps. I find it funny just annoying people with them. I don't understand why people can't get the fact that sometimes I'm too lazy to move my sprites to irfanview, change them, and upload them. But oh well, it's faster than asking you to upload them for me.

MiloTheFoX
12th June 2005, 1:47 AM
Giffy! (http://mysoft.s5.com/giffy/)
Download Giffy. It turns .BMPs into .GIFs and it comes with a neat transperantiser

Dark Latias
13th June 2005, 6:23 PM
do we have to change pics even if it's not in our sigs? for example, I take people's requests, and we don't post them in our signatures

MS
14th June 2005, 12:23 AM
Well, the people who ask for requests might put it in their sigs. So therefore it'd be best if all requests from now on be done NOT in .bmp format. o.o

Lonely Wanderer
16th June 2005, 9:34 PM
It's true that the only save file I have in my Paint is .bmp...but thanks to a friend, I found a website which can convert my .bmp into .png, so I don't have worries there.

goddessly_blessed
19th June 2005, 4:27 AM
XD Bmps were fun 'cause you got to annoy people with 'em who had slow internet connections. Good thing I have comcast. :O

Magma Grunt Alex
25th June 2005, 1:51 AM
are .PNG's allowed?

Avegaille
26th June 2005, 4:55 AM
Giffy! (http://mysoft.s5.com/giffy/)
Download Giffy. It turns .BMPs into .GIFs and it comes with a neat transperantiser

Hmm, I can't somewhat download that program.... I dont know why

someone send me a Pm if you have the program

and yes, PNG's are allow for images in sigs! ^^

MiloticMistress
11th July 2005, 11:06 AM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!
Keep the bmps!
Otherwise my bmps go all yukky coloured when I try to convert them to jpeg, gif etc. etc.

metaltyphlosion42
14th July 2005, 3:49 PM
how do ya do this ? please give instructions.

Eevee95
21st July 2005, 6:59 PM
what if your not a goOd spriter and some one keeps bugging you that they want a new 1 or they do that through Pm

F-Zero Addict
23rd July 2005, 3:51 AM
I think I have an answer to your question:

*Sakura*: You make one yourself. If you need to know how to Gogle Search.
Eevee95: Then ban them from your shop. If someone is bugging you through PM them I think you should PM a mod, specifying who is bugging you.

Again I am not sure, so try it at your own risk. If you get banned it's my fault.

Hope I helped somewhat

Skitt3n
23rd July 2005, 5:10 PM
If somebody makes something for me, am I allowed to leave a comment to say thankyou for their hard work in the thread?

MondoTR
24th July 2005, 3:26 PM
Wow, I guess no one's paid much attention to this thread. *replies to the recent non-pruned questions*

Oi, i have a question: what if i make a new request thread sayin that they can request a hamutaro ham ham or something or is only pokemon request threads allowed??
Non-Pokemon ones are okay.

But could there be a Official thread for requesting to anybody? Like if you wanted something done but you couldn't find a thread that makes them you can post it on that thread and someone can make one for you. Just a thought.
That sounds like a good idea.

If somebody makes something for me, am I allowed to leave a comment to say thankyou for their hard work in the thread?

I'd say it's alright cause it sounds like this:

Snare: If they just confirm they got it with a compliment on the side, no, it's not going to be warned on. But if someone random, person 3 in that case, just waltzes in and says "Wow you're really good! 10000/10!", then that's bad.

Blackjack Gabbiani
25th July 2005, 7:56 AM
and yes, PNG's are allow for images in sigs! ^^

See, that I don't understand. PNGs take forever to load, and I'm on a cable modem! I only use them because I like the image quality, but the load time is probably worse than .bmp

Avegaille
26th July 2005, 11:03 AM
See, that I don't understand. PNGs take forever to load, and I'm on a cable modem! I only use them because I like the image quality, but the load time is probably worse than .bmp

Well, actually, if you have a program that compresses images well into PNG, you might say that the load time is faster, even on dial up modem... like my comic pages...

Diggy
27th July 2005, 6:21 PM
Can You Make A Banner That Say Rukario

Blackjack Gabbiani
27th July 2005, 11:33 PM
...I'm sorry, what? How do I compress them to be less than huge?

Perfect Darkness
28th July 2005, 12:31 AM
Really? You would?? Can you PLEASE change my three chibis? I have been looking EVERYWHERE for someone to do it. Can you PLEASE???????

~;144;

twillightwolf
28th July 2005, 1:58 AM
i think there should be a banner tutorial i've looking 4 1 everywhere

Diggy
28th July 2005, 7:58 AM
Can You Please Tell Me How To Make Banners Please

Thanks...

MiloticMistress
30th July 2005, 3:59 AM
I can change your 3 chibis easy, they won't lose colour..I finally found a way to change then without the colour going yuk!

Dawnstar
31st July 2005, 7:36 PM
I save my images as bmps on my computer, but my image host makes them pngs. Hopefully that's ok...

*still thinks that the img code should be on since this is an image forum* Lol.

Paranoid Ace
5th August 2005, 12:03 AM
I have a problem, I want a signature but every thread I check they appear to only do pokemon related sigs, and I want to ask the artists if they make non- pokemon sigs but a rule states that I can't leave a commentary so If you guy have a specific artist who can help me please pm me or tell me. thnx

F-Zero Addict
6th August 2005, 11:33 PM
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii

I'll be your'e friend. :snowlax:

Will you be my friend?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!! !!! (anybody?)

how do you make trainer cards?????? ;107; ;229;

Please don't quadruple post.
Anyways, good job on the rules, Serebii. This should cut down on the
"w0t is th3 bann3r s1z3?" topics.
I have another way to tell. Multiple width by length and solve. If it's over 46800 (468x100) it's too big.

Hope I helped.

MondoTR
7th August 2005, 12:52 PM
Do you mean you want a banner? Or something else?

Paranoid Ace
7th August 2005, 5:15 PM
Yeah I need a banner but the problem is everyone does pokemon banners I haven't seen a single artist that makes different banners.

MondoTR
7th August 2005, 8:01 PM
Here are some threads that make good non-Pokemon banners that aren't overrun with requests atm:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=77347
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=79052
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=71475
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=73121
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=76608

Paranoid Ace
8th August 2005, 1:35 AM
thnx! this is like the 2nd or third time you help me out!

MondoTR
8th August 2005, 10:54 AM
LOL, no problem. ^_^ But try looking a little more next time. :p

MS
8th August 2005, 5:20 PM
I save my images as bmps on my computer, but my image host makes them pngs. Hopefully that's ok...

*still thinks that the img code should be on since this is an image forum* Lol.

Yes its alright. As long as its not .bmp lol. o.o

Bu†cH
11th August 2005, 9:04 AM
Good (as in everybody wins) rule!

Why do bitmaps (BMP) have to be so byte-hogging?

If you want to save an image, do it as a PNG, otherwise JPEGs mess up good pictures & GIFs make things a bit uhhhh.....dotty.

pikachu3
29th August 2005, 7:08 PM
i had to get my hard drive wiped and the desktops that came with Pokemon 4ever were accidentally erased with it. were i would post to find those? thanks for any help in advance

Ketsuban
30th August 2005, 1:01 AM
I love how all the idiots are requesting stuff in this thread.

Rayqualza
3rd September 2005, 5:10 AM
and this place isn't for banner requests and you guys are guests,not members.

Hero of legend
4th October 2005, 10:38 PM
Umm... what does bmp and png, etc mean? I never understood what they stood for, or even the diference!

train2003
5th October 2005, 9:55 PM
*crys*but they look better .bmp or else they get spotty

ilovchansey
17th October 2005, 10:50 PM
Here we have a different set of rules, for some obvious reasons. Mods, edit at your discretion, again.

--CONCERNING COMMENTS--

1. Commentary is not allowed. It may sound harsh but the request forum is not here to gawk at. You request something, you pick it up, you leave. Commenting on a picture in a spammy way is not allowed. The end.

--CONCERNING REQUESTS--

2. Post in an already-made topic to request something. Posting a whole new topic just to ask for a banner or a picture makes the forum cluttered, and, well, you just don't want that. If there is no topic to request what you want, try PMing someone to see if they'll take a special request. Otherwise, you'll just have to look elsewhere.

3. The creator of the request thread has the right to reject requests. If you think that someone's request is too hard for you to do or if it's just plain unsensible, then you as the thread starter have the full right to say "no" to anyone who requests. If the requester continues to harp you for not taking their request, then it could be considered harassment and there WILL be consequences.

--OTHER ISSUES--

4. All applicable art rules should be followed. Meaning, any art rule that could apply here is ALWAYS in effect in the subforum. No exceptions, again.
i can and will remember these!

team_magma93
18th October 2005, 8:47 PM
So, is my sig too long? Or is my banner too large? Im asking everyone on this topic by the way.

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
11th November 2005, 7:12 PM
If you have a good GIF animator, the gifs don't look spotty. PNGs never have dots. JPGs should only be used for camera pictures and such.

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
11th November 2005, 7:27 PM
you guys are guests,not members.
They are actually inactive members.

▼■DoomWing■▼
19th November 2005, 7:43 AM
ok im going to open a TC request shop what do i do?

Wrigley\'s Extra
22nd November 2005, 1:22 AM
Isn't there a mod option to give users the option to disable signatures, or some kind of VB code to do that. Because I'm tired of all these stupid bishie pics.

Ellie
22nd November 2005, 1:33 AM
Isn't there a mod option to give users the option to disable signatures, or some kind of VB code to do that. Because I'm tired of all these stupid bishie pics.
Yes, regular members have it. All you have to do it click "User CP," then click "Edit options," then underneath "Thread display option," It will allow you to un-check the box that says "Show signatures." Next time you have a question like this, ask in the Newbie Lounge, and not here.

Someone
27th November 2005, 9:27 AM
BMPs are yucky. I hate them. Their big and so... unnecassary. =3= I hate them.

I always save my stuff as PNG format. Although PNG isn't the mighty highest either , it doesn't exaggerate the size like BMP format does. D8 It makes something like this ---> . seem like this O. 8D;;;

MS Paint is like retarded. It can change the format and let you save as BMP, JPEG , what ever , but it messes up the quality BADLY. Trust me I know from experience. ()() So just stick to PNG.

And I don't see why some of you are saying BMP is the best format ever. Uhm, hello? No it's not. It's the most vile format out there. >.>;;;

If any of you have no way of converting an image to GIF and JPEG without messing up the quality , you know just PM the image to me in BMP or PNG format and I'd gladly convert it for you. 83 I have a program that can convert the format without messing up the quality. 8D

Kinginsoar
30th November 2005, 11:40 PM
Can someone make these sprites?

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=araza5ik.png
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=muen9mi.png

Perfect Darkness
1st December 2005, 12:19 AM
*crys*but they look better .bmp or else they get spottyNah, for .JPG do Edit, then Copy to and for .PNG do Save As, then scroll until you get to PNG, it's at the bottem. It's won't go weird on you, trust me

~;353;

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
1st December 2005, 12:59 AM

PM me a better drawn one and I'll try.

GIF>PNG>BMP>JPG when it comes to sprites, unless you don't have an animator. If you don't have a GIF animator go here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59110).

Rod
1st December 2005, 1:01 AM

This is the third time youhave posted this (or at least the third time I've seen it) and it's against the rules!

Kinginsoar
1st December 2005, 1:08 AM
Sorry, I won't double post or whatever. When you say PM, Wigu, you mean email right? I'm not used to these things.
http://img458.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kirby7am.png

Kinginsoar
1st December 2005, 1:49 PM
Well, you see, Wigu, I haven't been able to post for some reason. It's hard to explain. Plus, should I just give you my email here so we can PM using Microsoft Outlook? Would that work?

Kinginsoar
1st December 2005, 9:30 PM
Oh! Okay! No spamming!

Kinginsoar
2nd December 2005, 2:12 AM
Oops! Wigu, can you delete my posts? I don't know how.

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
2nd December 2005, 5:36 AM
Only you can delete your own posts, except for mods. Edit your post and you will see an option for deleting them.

Will-powered Spriter
5th December 2005, 1:54 PM
Are you allowed to use bmps in PMs? Like if you were PMing a friend that will help u by making em png. ect?

Ellie
6th December 2005, 1:41 AM
Are you allowed to use bmps in PMs? Like if you were PMing a friend that will help u by making em png. ect?
I'm pretty sure that it's allowed, because you still have the ability to post bmp's, but you'll get in trouble for doing so. I think it's like hentai, that you're not supposed to post it on the boards, but pm'ing is ok as long as the person it''s being sent to doesn't care :p.

Kinginsoar
8th December 2005, 3:50 AM
Cool! I, though, have no idea what that is.

Zora
18th December 2005, 7:53 PM
Also, if you HAVE to change a .BMP, make sure you cange the whole name (EX: picture.bmp>pictureb.jpg) beacause some programs consider it a new name, but when the computer automaticcally deletes it (not all computers do) because the .gif or .jpg is cut off. however the computer doesn't tell, thus you lose it all together. But if it is a different name, the computer will not delete it automattically.

Poliwhirl
26th December 2005, 4:35 AM
what do bitmaps actually look like?

Skiks
26th December 2005, 4:39 AM
what do bitmaps actually look like?
They are just a file type. They don't look like anything.

Poliwhirl
26th December 2005, 4:41 AM
oh okay then

The Original Celebi
26th December 2005, 4:56 AM
One question MS how do you know yall mods know if its in BMP when in its in our sig

Ellie
27th December 2005, 7:49 PM
One question MS how do you know yall mods know if its in BMP when in its in our sig
Well, anyone can tell what the file type is. If it's a bmp, it probably takes a long time to load, then if you go to save the file, it will tell you what type it is.

Swablue
28th December 2005, 12:42 PM
If you left click on an image, and then go to Image Properties, you can also see the Image Type/file type. I am not so sure in which netbrowsers it works in, but Opera have that thing.

Horus
4th January 2006, 11:07 AM
do i need to ask a mod if i can open a store?

DragonDance
4th January 2006, 8:24 PM
How do u change BMP.'s to GIF.'s

DragonTamerMaster
12th January 2006, 10:39 PM
if a thread owner is banned shouldnt the thread be closed?

Swablue
14th January 2006, 11:19 AM
Use Paint/Photofiltre/Photoshop/PaintShop. An image-editing program

Rufinito18
6th February 2006, 11:02 PM
..and n00bs

how to make a banner? Well ...go on paint and explore with a work space of 468px/ 100px

firepokemontrainer
7th March 2006, 6:19 AM
I was wondering if I could start a thread to request a map to be drawn, can I actually do that?

Ellie
8th March 2006, 4:37 AM
I was wondering if I could start a thread to request a map to be drawn, can I actually do that?
No, "Make me this" threads aren't allowed.

Manene
9th March 2006, 10:23 PM
Good rule, Serebii (or Joe)!

Off topic: I don't think I'll have to worry. I don't use banners. :P

Stanley
14th March 2006, 5:58 PM
I have a problem, I want a signature but every thread I check they appear to only do pokemon related sigs, and I want to ask the artists if they make non- pokemon sigs but a rule states that I can't leave a commentary so If you guy have a specific artist who can help me please pm me or tell me. thnx

I think this is a Pokemon-Only forum. So that's why i think so.

Nightdawn
20th March 2006, 2:41 PM
hmmmm My Pics are my horroscope:P

AdvancedK9
19th April 2006, 4:07 AM
UMMM..what is a .bmp? and why arent they alowed anymore?

Infinity
19th April 2006, 4:11 AM
This is was done to help the users who have slow internet connections for loading the forums. .BMPs just make the loading slower.
It's a file extention.

.BMPs take a few megabytes per file usually. Those things do get annoying to load.

.PNG is superior since it keeps all of the quality when you save it.

Raito Clouds
28th April 2006, 1:13 AM
I don't think anyone has said this before, but saving .bmp images at imageshack saves them as .png. ^___^

blazemxx
5th May 2006, 10:30 PM
If you want to learn hot to make a banner, go [URL="http://http://www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/"http://http://www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/[/URL] Click on banner making.
If you want to see if your sig is too big, go to Check my Sig.

tibi
8th May 2006, 5:16 PM
could someone please make me a trainer card my pokemon are charizard hitmonlee scisor dragonite tyranitarand kanghaskan pokemon next to trainer kanghaskan and i prefer gary as trainer and the name tibi pleaseeeeeeeeeee and o yeah as background the sky if its possible

silverdragon
17th May 2006, 4:44 AM
aw man my favorite type BMP. not allowed.. =(
weeeeeeellllllll i coud go for gif's XD

silverdragon
17th May 2006, 4:47 AM
OOOOOoooo i likeeee O_o XD

Pokénova
16th June 2006, 8:28 AM
Where does one post if one wants to get the white from their signature picture removed? >_<

Ugobama
7th July 2006, 8:32 PM
Hi im requesting a trainer card.

Nightmare the Scyther
8th July 2006, 2:51 PM
I've just read part of page one and all the rest of the thread...I'm the owner of a dying request thread...If it really goes down and dies (like it goes on page 5 or 6), then should I make a new one or revive it? And since I'm the owner, let's just say I made new samples. Should I make a new post with them or should I edit my first post that shows ALL my samples so far? And if, for some reason, I feel there's a need to double post (like if put the latest finished request, or samples, as said) then would I be allowed to double post?
~;123;

*~Puru-Ryuu~*
8th July 2006, 8:51 PM
I have a Question!
All the things I can do were, are and will be .BMP, and I can not PM you to reqest to change it.
So what do I do

Jonah
14th July 2006, 11:25 PM
I know that under sprite theft that there is a strict rule against showing other peoples sprites. I wss wondering, could you post examples? I want someone to make me a sprite, and I'm afraid they don't know how I want it done. I'm no good at describing things, and it would be easier on me if I could post a sprite, say "I did not make this. But I want a sprite in this style. (I could give a link to the spriters spritepage, if you want) You see, the original spriter that I asked had made Eeveelution/Flygon, and I asked him for Eevee/Flygon and Flareon/Flygon, and he made me Eeveegon but not Flaregon. So I requested one here. Could I post one of his other Eeveelution-Flygons to show him what kind of style to do it in?

Meta Knight
22nd July 2006, 3:46 AM
i have a stupid question.
do you have to get a shop approved

Ellie
22nd July 2006, 5:49 AM
To Puru- If you want to have me change it, I'd be happy to. Also, you could download this (http://www.faststonesoft.org/DN/FSResizerSetup.exe) (it's free) program to change images to whatever format you want.

To Jonah- I'm sure most people wouldn't mind as long as you told them who made it and didn't claim it as your own. If you are unsure, just ask the spriter who made the first mix.

To Meta Knight- No, of course not.

Meta Knight
22nd July 2006, 2:44 PM
i thought you did because you have to get other stuff approved

the supermonstar
29th August 2006, 3:54 PM
I made a shop and nobody has posted in it yet. Is it alright if I bump it somehow?

Swirling Squirtle
14th September 2006, 4:29 AM
how many little icons like chaos can you have in your sig?

if mine has too many tell me and i will take some off

Nightdawn
13th November 2006, 12:30 PM
I made a shop and nobody has posted in it yet. Is it alright if I bump it somehow?

XD Handclaps!!
thats teh best thing i have ever read this whole week!^^
Please Frame This one and put it on the main Rule site ><!

Kaiserin
26th November 2006, 6:42 PM
Okay, boys, girls, and androgynous creatures, listen up.

I've added a new rule to the request rules, and some of you may not like it, but... eh.

The rule is to prevent request threads from dissolving into discussion threads. So, from now on, please do not start off-topic chatter with the request shop owner and customers -- use PMs and other threads for that type of stuff. Request threads should be business only from now on.

Sorry, but it's kind of defeating the purpose of the request forum. >_>