PDA

View Full Version : The Entei of Pokémon Ranger

Blaperile
29th May 2007, 8:25 AM
I can't catch Entei from Gordor. It's not the one from the jungle Relic, but it's the one on the top from The Fiore Temple. It's really difficult. Please help me. How did you catched him?

ninjascyther
30th May 2007, 7:58 AM
It takes me a long time to catch it everytime im up to it. I have found the best thing to use is the vaporeon you can catch in the temple. You have to time your bubbles so you can circle entei just after the 'volcanoes' have gone away. ;123;

Blaperile
30th May 2007, 8:24 AM
Thanks I wil try it, but the people who want can stil post, as long I don't defeat him.

EDIT: I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I catched him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread can be closed now.

K3v1n
30th May 2007, 2:38 PM
Thanks I wil try it, but the people who want can stil post, as long I don't defeat him.

EDIT: I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I catched him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread can be closed now.

Thats good what did you use?

Blaperile
30th May 2007, 3:52 PM
I used first Vaporeon, then I did a couple of rounds around him for getting some flames around him away, then I did another bubble and I did another couples of rounds, and when al the flames were gone I stil had a few seconds from Vaporeon and I did another bubble and I catched him. ;)

warnerbroman
1st June 2007, 1:46 AM
I used first Vaporeon, then I did a couple of rounds around him for getting some flames around him away, then I did another bubble and I did another couples of rounds, and when al the flames were gone I stil had a few seconds from Vaporeon and I did another bubble and I catched him. ;)
you are lucky I need help

Darkhack
1st June 2007, 11:25 AM
The easiest way is to wait until he blasts 5 volcanos with 4 in each corner and 1 in the center of the screen.

Then wait until he gets over the central one and circle a bit carefully to take out his flames. Repeat untill you take them all out.

Then let him blast some volcanos and then touch HIM to make him use something like flamethrower. Use water assist (vaporeon or swampert). You have to time your touching him correctly so that when the volcanos subside he will be still spitting flames and not errupting new volcanos. Then form a bubble in a side safe from his flamethrower, and trap him. As he has weakness to water he will stay trapped long enough to capture him if you circle fast enough.

This method is so simple I got the hang of it the 2nd time I tried it, and now I go capture the legenary trio when I'm bored just for some xp (>1500 total) and I finish within like 10 to 15 minutes. Give it a try

elite ralf
1st June 2007, 11:30 AM
my tip:use gengars on raikou,use plusle/minun on suicune and use poliwhirl/poliwrath on entei when the floor calms down.

Blaperile
2nd June 2007, 8:04 AM
my tip:use gengars on raikou,use plusle/minun on suicune and use poliwhirl/poliwrath on entei when the floor calms down.

I used Minun on Suicune and Espeon on Raikou, but it didn't work so I did it without a Pokémon on Raikou. :p

EDIT: I already catched Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Celebi and Deoxys now!!!!!!!!!!

warnerbroman
2nd June 2007, 10:14 AM
I caught him using arydact

Pete the Unstoppable
2nd June 2007, 10:51 AM
Tips on defeating Gordor

1.Bring the following Pokemon, 2 Donphans, 1 Medicham

2.Raikou is easy if you have Donphan

3.Suicune is a serious mofo, simply have your minun/plusle at full power, use their poke assist and suicune should be paralyzed long enough to capture him with ease.

4.Entei, god this is retarded, let Gordor die, seriously, anyway since you can't use precise aim to get rid of the fire rings, then draw ONE circle around entei, he will fly up, but he can't do anything, keep doing this real fast until your minun/plusle is fully charged, paralyze him then use Medicham GG.

kcena
3rd June 2007, 5:43 PM
i used a rock type pokemon to catch entie

Shadow_07
3rd June 2007, 6:05 PM
I used my Plusle. :/

Reign G
9th June 2007, 4:54 AM
I caught the Three Dogs on my first try, using the Pokemon that were suggested in my Guidebook. Here:

Make sure to have a Raichu. You'll need it since it can Charge your Styler completely. I also recommend a Glalie, two Golem, Grovyle, Gengar and maybe a Jolteon if you need a second Charge.

For Raikou, wait until he's far enough from the Electric Pillars so that you can circle him. Use Glalie's Ice Assist and he'll get frozen after the first Circle. Continue, and he'll be unable to summon Thunder Pillars while Frozen.

Suicune is harder. Once you Circle the clones, it brings them right back. Circle one clone so that one is left along with the Original, then use Gengar's Assist when they're together to keep the two down. Circle them both, as this way you can make sure to get the original. You might not have enough time, though. If this happens, use Grovyle's Assist and keep them down.

Once on Entei, make sure you have full Energy, you'll need it, since he's untouchable until you get rid of some Fire. He makes pillars of fire like Charizard does, so be careful. Rap around him one time, then immediantly lift up the Styler. One of the small flames circling him will vanish. Repeat until the small flames are gone. Now your Circles will actually count as Capture Lines. Freeze him in place with a Golem and Circle. If you run out of time, which you might since he needs 17 Circles, use the second Golem and try again.

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark
9th June 2007, 8:32 AM
I captured Raikou with a Dophan. Suicune with my Minum. Entei with Vaporeon.

Zabi
9th June 2007, 12:29 PM
I captured Raikou with a Dophan. Suicune with my Minum. Entei with Vaporeon.

Same... I think that way is easier, but meh...

Helixis
9th June 2007, 12:45 PM
I used a Gengar on Raikou. Just wait until he's just running around and not zapping lightning everywhere, then use Gengar and he's easy as pie.
I used Plusle/Minun of Suicune. Take away one of his clones and wait until he's center screen, then zap him with a full charge.
I used Espeon on Entei. Wait until he's got the flames set up in a way that you can circle him (for me it was 2 at the bottom and 1 at the top) then shock him (if you can) while he's just firing off flamethrowers. When all of his little flames are gone, wait for him to set up the big flames in a way you can circle him (for me it was 4 on the left and 4 on the right) then use Espeon to stop him moving and circle like mad. When your style health goes below 7, recharge it using Raichu. It took me like 10 tries using this method, but I got him in the end :)

Helixis
9th June 2007, 12:50 PM
I used a Gengar on Raikou. Just wait until he's just running around and not zapping lightning everywhere, then use Gengar and he's easy as pie.
I used Plusle/Minun of Suicune. Take away one of his clones and wait until he's center screen, then zap him with a full charge.
I used Espeon on Entei. Wait until he's got the flames set up in a way that you can circle him (for me it was 2 at the bottom and 1 at the top) then shock him (if you can) while he's just firing off flamethrowers. When all of his little flames are gone, wait for him to set up the big flames in a way you can circle him (for me it was 4 on the left and 4 on the right) then use Espeon to stop him moving and circle like mad. When your style health goes below 7, recharge it using Raichu. It took me like 10 tries using this method, but I got him in the end :)

azuvipsel
9th June 2007, 3:48 PM
Caught, not catched. Sorry but I'm a grammar freak, lol.