PDA

View Full Version : Saphire team

Lord_Sunday
30th May 2007, 10:21 AM
Just a team i made out of pokemon i've never used before. Wanted to know if its good enough, and how i can improve it.

Crobat
Naive nature
Fly<--------hypocritical, but i needed a flyer and this gives toxic a turn to work.
confuse ray
toxic
posion fang

mean look isnt really that necesary ingame.

Tentacruel
serious<----should be modest i know.
surf
ice beam
barrier
sludge bomb <------for D/P transfer.

Girafarig
Calm
Psychic
crunch
thunderbolt
Calm mind

Gyarados
Adamant
return
EQ
Dragon dance
??????????

Theres a blaziken in ther too, but i stopped raising her at level 48 so she can learn brave bird in D/P.
And here are some pokemon i'm going to raise once i beat the leauge. These are the ones i really need suggestions for

Armaldo
cant remember.....
EQ
slash
Rock slide (if it/i can get it)
?????

Metagross.
There are enough mategross movesets posted on these forums, ill find one no problems ^_^

Any suggestions appreciated.

PLEASE IGNORE THE POST BELOW, thanks.

mpf23
30th May 2007, 1:51 PM
well heres my team, I don't really care about the attack choices, I don't want help or advice, I can do it on my own, anyways heres my team ^_^

Blaziken Lv:54
Overheat
Fire Blast
Blaze Kick
Hyper Beam

Lanturn Lv:52
Dive
Waterfall
Thunder Bolt
Hydro Pump

Exploud Lv:52
Hyper Beam
Strength
Earthquake
Blizzard

Linoone
Surf
Rock Smash
Hyper Beam
Dig

Swellow Lv:50
Fly
Wing Attack
Quick Attack
Hyper Beam

Beautifly Lv:50
Silver Wind
Psychic
Secret Power
Hyper Beam

I only use the hyper beam as last resorts...I know some of the moves suck, I'll fix that after though, when I get pearl I'm going to beat the entire game, and get my dream team, which is

Gardevoir Psychic/Future Sight/Dream Eater/Flash lv:100
Masquerain Silver Wind/Aerial Ace/Protect/Blizzard lv:100
Milotic Hydro Pump/Recover/Surf/Waterfall lv:100
Gorbyss Dive/Attract/Hydro Pump/Psychic lv:100
Bellossom Solar Beam/Cut/Petal Dance/Sleep Powder lv:100
Flaaffy Thunder/Strength/Rock Smash/Thunder Bolt lv:100

I have no flying types, but who needs to fly when you can surf the seas and battle trainers and train my pokemon, it would be good training ground for my Flaaffy, Bellossom, Gorbyss, Milotic. Cuz water vs water is fine to me, and electric vs water equals wtaer loses, and same thing with grass vs water = water lost, so I have a perfect team, I don't know about the moves though, thats my dream team anyways.

nubinator
30th May 2007, 4:48 PM
wtf mph23. Get you own thread. And Post Natures Lord Sunday.

bella_bellaboo
30th May 2007, 5:29 PM
mpf23 Go Read the Moveset Guide, Your movesets are beyond Horrible and terrible. the Moveset Guide Will do you good if you read it, it's located as the second Thread of this Forum.

Lord_Sunday
31st May 2007, 10:44 AM
Ok, most of my natures are the first "OK" natures i got when looking for the pokemon, and its ingame so im not going to change my natures but ive updated it anyhow.

and mpf23, if you say you dont want help or advice, and that you dont really care about attack choices, but yet here you are, posting your dismal team, which need a lot of improvement....and the you go on to say that your team is PERFECT!!!! WTF!!!!

Please read my sig then go to the moveset guide before you kill those poor pokemons chance of ever becoming worthwhile

PS One EQ from my WATER gyarados and your ELECTRIC flaafy is dead. (wtf ur not even going to evolve it??)
And im not even going to think about what happens when someone sends out a Swampert or Quagsire.

and your gardeviour has dream eater but no way of putting other pokemon to sleep....

Ok, please ignore mpf23's post from now on and please rate my team!!!

Scyther Owns
31st May 2007, 3:12 PM
lol i just saw my friends blaziken(level 100)
flame thrower
overheat
fireblast
blaze kick
BAD

ok your team is not bad but(yes theres the but) you have 2 poison types, 2 watertypes ,2 flying types and 2 psychic types, thats not smart i think, because 3 of your pokemon have a weaknes vs electric and 3 vs rock, i think you should switch in gyrados for a swampert then your only new weakness is a grass move with 400% damage against swampert, wich metagross can counterwith only 25% damage from a grass move then psychic (i suggest you give metagross psychic) for 200% damage against grass or 400% damage if he's a grass and poison type

Reno
31st May 2007, 3:19 PM
lol i just saw my friends blaziken(level 100)
flame thrower
overheat
fireblast
blaze kick
BAD

ok your team is not bad but(yes theres the but) you have 2 poison types, 2 watertypes ,2 flying types and 2 psychic types, thats not smart i think, because 3 of your pokemon have a weaknes vs electric and 3 vs rock, i think you should switch in gyrados for a swampert then your only new weakness is a grass move with 400% damage against swampert, wich metagross can counterwith only 25% damage from a grass move then psychic (i suggest you give metagross psychic) for 200% damage against grass or 400% damage if he's a grass and poison type

psychic isnt super effective against grass last time i checked. also, dont give metagross psychic.

Lord_Sunday
31st May 2007, 3:44 PM
Itll be a bit hard for me to get swampert now, but thanks for pointing out the weaknesses. Im also raising a spheal, an exploud and a lanturn. And yes, grass is not weak to psychic, its just all the comon R/B/Y grass/poisons that make it seem that way.

The reason i have all these is so i can mix and match my team when i feel like it ;)

crudent
1st June 2007, 4:57 AM
gosh, the noobs that rate teams nowadays...

not you AF. :D

strawberrytoplings
5th June 2007, 7:47 AM
HOw about Hyper Beam on Gyarados?

Lord_Sunday
5th June 2007, 12:15 PM
HOw about Hyper Beam on Gyarados?

Its that or hydro pump, which ill only ever use when its super effective or im up against something like gengar which resists return and EQ. Thats gyaragos's main problem.

DarkGallade
25th August 2007, 2:54 PM
get the **** rid of tentacruel