PDA

View Full Version : Why am i getting banned?

fenix287
30th May 2007, 10:59 PM
All i am doing is using the bold and underlining text and im getting banned by Dahlia.....is there something against the rules saying that certain people cant use it? because i see people using it all the time and not getting banned why am i getting banned?

Shuko
30th May 2007, 11:03 PM
All i am doing is using the bold and underlining text and im getting banned by Dahlia.....is there something against the rules saying that certain people cant use it? because i see people using it all the time and not getting banned why am i getting banned?Lol. I see you in here a lot complaining about bans, don't I? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

This is just one of the many rules you won't learn on your own I guess until you break it. Don't abuse anything in there. That includes the "/me" command, bold, italics, underline, caps, etc. It's obnoxious and annoying, and being both of those things can get you kicked too, lol.

Erik Destler
31st May 2007, 8:05 AM
Precisely, and when you do it on a repeated basis, it is in, in fact, a ban-worthy offense.

Besides, most bans are ten minutes.

Sir Devious
31st May 2007, 8:27 AM
Don't over use it. Then you are safe. =]

Spire
31st May 2007, 8:39 AM
So, there's your answer.

Don't over-do it, and you'll be fine.

Chris
31st May 2007, 9:33 AM
As you can see, something like this is annoying.

Very annoying.

Very annoying.

Get my drift?

XyronTheFalcon
31st May 2007, 9:50 AM
I hope he does...

Ho-oh Master
31st May 2007, 2:14 PM
Precisely, and when you do it on a repeated basis, it is in, in fact, a ban-worthy offense.

Besides, most bans are ten minutes.

10 minutes? I'm guessing you kicked it up :p

Isn't it the same if you change your name alot? I saw once somone changing there name alot and they were banned for flooding.

007pikachu
31st May 2007, 2:57 PM
so what was your banns name

zipzap713
31st May 2007, 4:41 PM
because i see people using it all the time and not getting banned why am i getting banned?
Sometimes, we don't catch and punish for everything.

So just don't overuse bold, underline, or mIsMaTcH, and you won't get kicked :D And the kicks are usually about ten-fifteen minuites.