PDA

View Full Version : Munchlax in mystery dungeon

The Raptor
3rd June 2007, 12:41 PM
On this link you see 3 movies about munchlax in pokemon mystery dungeon 1. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=munchlax&search=Search
how I can get him?
Is there a wonder mail code or action replay code?

Kinrah
3rd June 2007, 12:44 PM
IIRC, it's a completely random event.

pro
3rd June 2007, 1:10 PM
you can't get him as a partner without cheating. He only appears at the Pokémon Square sometimes.

The Raptor
3rd June 2007, 2:04 PM
you can't get him as a partner without cheating. He only appears at the Pokémon Square sometimes.

What is that code?

orange monkey
3rd June 2007, 7:40 PM
when does he normally appear? is there any event that triggers his appearance? and what is the code to get him as a partner? PLease tell me

Kinrah
4th June 2007, 6:46 AM
Well, I've been playing for ages, and I haven't seen a peep out of him. Again, as I said, it's probably completely random. I don't know the code, though.

Scepgatr
4th June 2007, 6:54 AM
Munchlax will randomly appear. You basically have to give it some food, then in return it will give you a Much Belt. Its completely random like the Mirage Island in R/S/E. You just have to wait patiently. Getting Munchlax in your team and as your partner will only occur if you hack the game. Nobody knows the code, and even if they do, they won't post since its against the rules.