PDA

View Full Version : PMD2 Question

Shadow Diaruga
5th June 2007, 11:01 PM
Where will the PMD2 threads will be suppose to be posted?

Mewmie the shiny Mew
6th June 2007, 12:26 AM
In this section like this thread is because it is a PMD game, just a sequal.
;151;

Scy*Teh*Scyther
6th June 2007, 12:30 AM
Mhm, It will either be here or it will have it's own forum in the 4th Generation section because it has 4th Gen Pokemon in it. ;3

ninjascyther
6th June 2007, 8:09 AM
A new section of the forums will be made or a mod will say where to post, probably after the release in Japan. *'PMD2, Ranger 2 and trozei 2, discuss the games in the road to the 5th generation'* Haha, no.

For the while i think questions/discussion of md2 is in that 'new game revealed PMD2' thread. ;123;

Scepgatr
6th June 2007, 3:32 PM
I am sure the PMD 2 stuff will fall under this forum itself. Otherwise we should have been discussing about the original PMD in the 3rd Gen forums.

ShinyManafi
6th June 2007, 3:50 PM
This forum is still named Pokémon Mystery Dungeon/Ranger/Trozei. :)

Charmanderz
9th June 2007, 11:14 PM
Is there really going to be a Ranger 2?
Yay. :]
But they will probably make a new thread for it when it comes out in Japanese [if if hasnt already].

ninjascyther
10th June 2007, 4:56 AM
Is there really going to be a Ranger 2?
Yay. :]
But they will probably make a new thread for it when it comes out in Japanese [if if hasnt already].

:) No i was joking about ranger 2 & trozei 2, they havent been confirmed. There will probably be a ranger 2 but I dont think we will see a trozei 2.

If Pokemon Ranger 2 happens it could well (along with MD2) be the games between 4th and 5th gen depending on the timing of their release.
Though, then again a 5th gen hasnt even been confirmed. ;123;

MiloticMistress
13th June 2007, 9:57 AM
They'll be under 4th Gen as the description for MD/Ranger/Trozei says 'Discuss the games leading up to Diamond/Pearl here' or something like that. Either that or there'll be a sub-forum under here.