PDA

View Full Version : ooo-kay

crystal-zephyr
6th June 2007, 7:41 PM
ok first off i understand that the mention of the 3 suposedly non-legit pokemon will instantly get you kicked out. but can i just ask why exactly it is from just mentioning it? i understand that people will try to scam you and yes that is a good reason. but what if the person does actually have a legit pokemon (Shaymin) such as myself. i have one and it is real and given to me for a fair trade. as first i was cautious and traded a weak wurmple to make sure it was legit and upon realising it was i traded the worth pokemon to get back the wurmple.

so then can anyone answer these questions i asked above?

zipzap713
6th June 2007, 8:35 PM
You cannot mention it because the Wifi chat is not a discussion chat, and its an unlegit Pokemon.

No one has a legit Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus. The events have not happened yet. The only event that has happened for those three is Darkrai, and that is a small amount, and since the event has not happened in the US, many people will likely scam you out of a rare pokemon with their hacked Pokemon.

So to sum this all up for the lazy reader, none of those three are likely legit, therefore, banned from the Wifi chat.

Cipher 2008
6th June 2007, 8:40 PM
but what if the person does actually have a legit pokemon (Shaymin) such as myself.

Then I'll laugh raucously before keeling over.

wiimaster24
6th June 2007, 8:44 PM
well, what if someone wants to get one of those pokemon, despite the fact its been hacked.

Ho-oh Master
6th June 2007, 9:27 PM
well, what if someone wants to get one of those pokemon, despite the fact its been hacked.

Ummmm Don't -_- Theres a reason why they are banned from the GTS and the chat. And this what what I post in the chat every now and then.

15,12If you hack or use hacked Pokemon Nintendo WILL kick you out of there Tournaments

That may not seem like a big deal, well, Nintendo made there last tournament accross America (like 20 places in America) and maybe they will expand it so more people will be able to enter. And plus if you hack even one Pokemon people wont trade with you as you have hacked, thinking "What else have they hacked?".

Oh and WHY must you complete your Pokedex? You gain NOTHING from completing it :/

Ryuusei
7th June 2007, 5:10 AM
You can't have a legit Shaymin.

THE PERSON YOU TRADED WITH HACKS.

Mello
7th June 2007, 8:14 AM
Well technically, you're not supposed to be discussing anything other than requesting and offering, so just talking about anything (Not just the non-legits) is a kickable offence. ;x. Oh, and you can't have legit Shaymin. JAPANESE GLITCH IS NOT LEGIT.

Ho-oh Master
7th June 2007, 2:26 PM
Well technically, you're not supposed to be discussing anything other than requesting and offering, so just talking about anything (Not just the non-legits) is a kickable offence. ;x. Oh, and you can't have legit Shaymin. JAPANESE GLITCH IS NOT LEGIT.

Imo it is.

Virtual Chatot
7th June 2007, 2:51 PM
The arguement is that because the pokemon have the codes ( as hacked pokes do not ) technically all the event pokemon that you can walk to are legit.

Lets say you hacked to get the heaven's pipe, and then you activated the Arceus event and went all the way to the spear pillar...The Arcues you would battle would be legit, but the way you did it wasn't...

So in theory, It would be Semi-Legit...Underlining the world, Semi

Chris
7th June 2007, 2:54 PM
The point is, you're not supposed to get to them in any of those manners without Nintendo's aid. Thus not actually making them legit as you had to either abuse a glitch or cheat.

Nintendo's event prevented GTS from even allowing users to find any of the three Pokémon, so that should be an indication that they're not meant to be used yet.

Virtual Chatot
7th June 2007, 2:56 PM
You also can't get Hacked Lugias and Ho-ohs into the GTS, I know this because I traded someone for both, and they both came from Mount Tengan >.<

Chris
7th June 2007, 2:58 PM
Uh, yes you can. >> It's called GBA Action Replay. And that mountain is in D/P. >_> CLEARLY haxed.

crystal-zephyr
7th June 2007, 6:06 PM
the guy i traded with has no hack stuff though. it doesnt matter to me anymore either because i've already traded it for a jirachi

Rex Kamex
7th June 2007, 6:50 PM
the guy i traded with has no hack stuff though. it doesnt matter to me anymore either because i've already traded it for a jirachi

The Jirachi was from your friend, right? So even though it wasn't hacked, if you got a Shaymin without any Nintendo event, then you would've been the one to trade the hacked Pokemon...

crystal-zephyr
7th June 2007, 10:21 PM
The Jirachi was from your friend, right? So even though it wasn't hacked, if you got a Shaymin without any Nintendo event, then you would've been the one to trade the hacked Pokemon...

but how can i be trading a hacked pokemon if Shaymin was traded to me by none hacking methods?

Ryuusei
8th June 2007, 7:20 AM
but how can i be trading a hacked pokemon if Shaymin was traded to me by none hacking methods?

Quit being a retard. THE GUY WHO TRADED IT TO YOU HACKED THE SHAYMIN. IT IS HACKED. SHAYMIN IS NOT LEGIT.

Gawd, GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN! These Pokemon haven't been 'officially' revealed. People hacked into the game to give everyone info about it.

Darkrai's the only event Pokemon out of the three who have been 'officially' revealed by Nintendo. And no, Darkrai still isn't legit until July.

Now quit whining that your previously owned Shaymin was not hacked.

Chris
8th June 2007, 8:06 AM
Abusing a glitch that was later on fixed is NOT legit.

~Bent~
8th June 2007, 10:47 PM
Abusing a glitch that was later on fixed is NOT legit.And neither is abusing a glitch that wasn't fixed later on.

Ho-oh Master
9th June 2007, 1:01 AM
Quit being a retard. THE GUY WHO TRADED IT TO YOU HACKED THE SHAYMIN. IT IS HACKED. SHAYMIN IS NOT LEGIT.

Gawd, GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN! These Pokemon haven't been 'officially' revealed. People hacked into the game to give everyone info about it.

Darkrai's the only event Pokemon out of the three who have been 'officially' revealed by Nintendo. And no, Darkrai still isn't legit until July.

Now quit whining that your previously owned Shaymin was not hacked.

I missed somthing, Whats in July? >_>

Erik Destler
10th June 2007, 5:56 AM
July 14th, The New Movie comes out, and that's when the Darkrai event is, dear.

However, ontopic:
stop trying to evade the blasted scripts, kids. >:o

Mysticalman Luigi
14th June 2007, 7:00 PM
When l say l have a hacked Darkrai for trade ,while giving a hacked Darkrai, then l don't see why that is scamming since l exactly give what l promised.

Chris
15th June 2007, 12:19 PM
It's not allowed to begin with, you dolt.