PDA

View Full Version : I need help logging on to SPP chat again

Max
11th June 2007, 12:17 AM
Yesterday when I was on serebii.net/chat, I was using the nickname Tsutomi. I left the chat room for a while and I was trying to find out all the release dates for just a couple Pokemon games. When I couldn't find the one for Pokemon Pikachu, I had an idea to go to pokezam.com and #help. I was being polite, and I left but didn't come back. A person was impersonating the real Satoshi which was the creator of Pokemon. He was yelling in all caps repeating I'm fifteen years old. Then he kept doing it and I watched him get kicked every time and he went to a different channel and someone said this. I don't care if you're 15 years old. Since after 10 PM last night, I've been trying to log on to the SPP chat room on http://www.serebii.net, but a message appeared and said that I've been permanently banned from DejaToons saying I don't give a crap if you're 15 years old, but it didn't really say crap, it really said the f word. I really didn't do anything wrong ever since the last time I got banned which was in 2006. It was that darn Satoshi guy. They gotta believe me, and my IP adress is [adsl-68-123-102-97.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net] Can anyone help me get back on the chat room? I'll appreciate anyone's help.
Sincerely, Max