PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Bans Lasts For How Long

Max
11th June 2007, 8:43 PM
How long does a permanent ban last?

Turak
11th June 2007, 8:48 PM
What does the word "permanent" mean to you? Forever, or atleast thats the way I always thought the dictionary ment it.

Max
11th June 2007, 8:51 PM
Turak, you don't understand. They made a mistake. They permabanned the wrong person.

Turak
11th June 2007, 8:54 PM
Then you would need to talk to someone. Sorry if that happened to you, but you will need to contact a moderator for the chatboard if you truely belive you were wrong. And sorry for the sarcastic comment, the question just seemed really stupid at first.

Shuko
11th June 2007, 8:56 PM
You know, you sure aren't helping your case by making all these topics about it, Max. -_-; Being pushy isn't going to get you what you want any faster, lol.

Max
11th June 2007, 8:56 PM
Listen, Turak. I've been trying to talk to someone about that. I tried contacting the webmaster of serebii.net, but he is not responding back. Who else should I talk to?

Max
11th June 2007, 9:16 PM
Shuko, I'm not being pushy. I'm just waiting on another quick reply from my friend Turak. Hey Turak. In the SPP Forums, how do I find a chat board so I can chat with a moderator about this problem?

Turak
11th June 2007, 9:39 PM
Well, moderators normally don't listen to requests about bans, as most are excuses. They just ignore any PM or email about a ban someone recived, so it might be hard to get in contact with them. I have no idea if you were truely unfaired, or if your just trying to get out of punishment. I don't know to much about the chat boards as I normally stick with the fourms, but I would find out how to contact a moderator from the chat board. Sorry, but I can't help you anymore then that. Like I said, I don't know much about getting in contact with chat board moderators.

P.S. In the future, I would avoid double posting, as fourm mods don't like it.

Max
11th June 2007, 9:39 PM
Hey Turak! I just sent an email to the webmaster again. But show me how to find a moderator on here for me to apply for the chatboards.

Max
11th June 2007, 9:41 PM
I was truly unfaired

Max
11th June 2007, 9:42 PM
Are webmasters the same thing as moderators Turak?

Turak
11th June 2007, 9:52 PM
I would not recomend spamming the mods, but here is a list of all the fourm mods and what they control. I don't know anything about the chat board mods. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showgroups.php

Edit: If you mean what I think you mean, and you emailed Serebii himself, since he is the webmaster, I wouldn't expect an awnser. I would try a moderator. A webmaster is in charge of the site itself. And I would recomend editing your posts and not triple posting.

Max
11th June 2007, 9:58 PM
So Turak! I guess all that emailing for nearly 1 day and 14 hours was a mistake that got me nowhere.