PDA

View Full Version : Unfairly banned

Water master
12th June 2007, 4:28 AM
I was banned form the wi-fi chat for asking something to many times. But I only asked like 3 times through a 15 minute period. But no one was answering me. I dont think this is fair and now I cant get on. When can I come back?

EDIT: Like 2 minutes after posting this I tryed again and I'm back.

Tyranny of Tyranitar
12th June 2007, 4:39 AM
Depressing you complain about something that didn't last long, try never being able to access the chat. I hate the computers I use, they are shared and have blocks. Too many people complain about this banning thing.

PokeFreakJay
12th June 2007, 4:45 AM
it is unfair but dont complain unless u kno its for certain

Ho-oh Master
12th June 2007, 2:28 PM
Noobs are everywhere ;o;

You repeat you get banned, simple. Ban's will last 5 or 10 Minutes.

Chris
12th June 2007, 2:33 PM
Hey water master! I was unfairly banned too for a different reason and no one is taking action on this permanent ban yet.
Will you quit your damn complaining? I'm tired of you spamming threads that have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU about the ban. Knock it off.

Virtual Chatot
12th June 2007, 2:47 PM
Why the heck do people have to complain so much...

You did something wrong, your fault, deal with it....

Shuko
12th June 2007, 8:58 PM
I was banned form the wi-fi chat for asking something to many times. But I only asked like 3 times through a 15 minute period. But no one was answering me. I dont think this is fair and now I cant get on. When can I come back?

EDIT: Like 2 minutes after posting this I tryed again and I'm back.
You weren't unfairly banned. This is the case for EVERYBODY who repeats too much, not just you.

Repeating is saying the same phrase three times in a row. Time makes no difference to the kick script, okay? You could wait a half hour or more in between each time you typed it in, but as long as it's the same thing, you'll get kicked for it.

The reason the kick script is there should be obvious. If no one answers you the first couple of times, chances are they aren't going to answer you the third time either. :/

Mysticalman Luigi
14th June 2007, 6:56 PM
Yes but in half an hour there are new people in teh room so actually you are not rite teh new people may answer.

Shuko
15th June 2007, 4:47 PM
Yes but in half an hour there are new people in teh room so actually you are not rite teh new people may answer.If you feel the need to reiterate yourself after an appropriate time passes, why not just change phrasing then? Simply pasting the same phrase in over and over again is laziness. Besides, nothing is perfect. The script isn't just there to keep people from asking for the same trade over and over again. it's also there to keep obnoxious people from filling the chat with useless text. Can you imagine how frustrating it is to try and chat when somone is pasting "<insert user here> eats gonads for breakfast!" over and over again and floods the channel with it, drowning out all the genuine chat?

Hitsugaya
15th June 2007, 11:46 PM
Hmph. I agree with Captain Chris. You obviously complain about disciplinary action towards you.