PDA

View Full Version : You snooze, you lose?

yutss
12th June 2007, 8:07 PM
This morning at 7:22 am my time while I was still asleep, I was banned for ,honestly and seriously, no reason whatsoever. I scrolled up on my Status list and found who banned me and for what:

[07:22] You've been kicked out of #SPP by Leona (You're falling in a bottomless pit of loneliness)

I was inactive, asleep, and hadn't done anything for over 12 hours. What justified this ban besides the spat #Mandy and I are having? What justifies you Ops and Half Ops to ban me for no reason at all?
And then when I ask Leona, the person who banned me, my reason...

[08:53] <Leona> pfft
[08:53] <Leona> You;re evading your ban on this server
[08:53] <Leona> now **** off

How can I evade it only every few hours? I'm not evading anything on #SPP whatsoever.
And if Leona is talking of my Dejatoons ban, they gave me a second chance, and what does it have to do with #SPP?

Either some poor moderation skill has been going on, or I've been sleepwalking.

I was even banned by Suicune for:

[10:32] <Suicune> Because you're evading your bans on this server
[10:32] <Suicune> *******
[10:32] <Yutss-Surfing> No I'm not.
[10:32] <Yutss-Surfing> How can I evade?
[10:33] <Suicune> because you got banned the other day aswell
[10:33] <Suicune> you stupid twit
[10:33] <Suicune> >_>
[10:33] <Yutss-Surfing> What for?
[10:33] <Suicune> -_-
[10:33] <Suicune> Spamming
[10:36] <Yutss-Surfing> How so?
[10:36] <Yutss-Surfing> I wasn't all "SJDKDHJDKGHJKGD" evrywhere.
[10:38] <Yutss-Surfing> Forget it.
[10:38] <Suicune> yeah well you still were
[10:38] <Suicune> buck tooth
[10:38] <Yutss-Surfing> So you banned me for nothing.
[10:38] <Yutss-Surfing> Brilliant.
[10:38] <Suicune> No
[10:38] <Suicune> im banning you because not only are you a troll
[10:38] <Suicune> you're a *******
[10:39] <Yutss-Surfing> How am I a troll?
This is rich
[10:39] <Suicune> all the apmming
[10:39] <Suicune> spamming*
[10:39] <Suicune> and idiocu
[10:39] <Suicune> idiocy*

Apparently, I just displayed a short single post about my made up "Garchomp Rap" and Mandy openly called me a "******" "Negro" "Fa g" etc.
The only thing I ever did in this was "Whatever" and "You're funny Mandy! XD". Is that honestly trolling? Annoying a person when they're all out going ape on you AND going beyond rules of racism?

Leona
12th June 2007, 9:02 PM
You're really sad and pathetic Yutss, and guess what?
SUICUNE IS ME

You really are a twit, and you wonder why i keep banning you?, yeah
YOU'RE EVADING YOUR BAN ON THE SERVER

Now seriously shut up and stop complaining like a little kid, because you still act like one, You troll, and you spam other peoples chats for no reason at all.

You seriously need to grow up, now shut up before i get you banned from here aswell. come back when you have have acted your real age. I am now reporting you to an IRCOP so you wont be there for long.

I swear you get more stupider than you already are ;\
So now you can stop trying to evade and except the fact that you are banned ffs, and get a life if you think spamming people's channels is funny, because quite frankly it's pathetic. Not to mention the fact that you steal other peoples nicks, man you need a life seriously -_-.

yutss
12th June 2007, 9:33 PM
1st off, when did I say you and Suicune were two different people?
2nd, I don't evade. I can't evade. I won't evade.
3rd, they said I have a second chance.
4th, you dealt with this whole thing so mod like.
5th, don't get all pissy at me just because of the stuff that happend in #Desu and #Mandy, comprende?

I simply asked for the reason I was banned, not a flame from a immature mod.

Edit: And I get 2 infraction PMs for one post? My intent was not to annoy others or spam. I'm asking for help, and hell, you suck at giving it. =\

Ho-oh Master
12th June 2007, 9:53 PM
I don't understand what Yutss was banned for...

Ichi
13th June 2007, 12:33 AM
1st off, when did I say you and Suicune were two different people?
2nd, I don't evade. I can't evade. I won't evade.
3rd, they said I have a second chance.
4th, you dealt with this whole thing so mod like.
5th, don't get all pissy at me just because of the stuff that happend in #Desu and #Mandy, comprende?

I simply asked for the reason I was banned, not a flame from a immature mod.

Edit: And I get 2 infraction PMs for one post? My intent was not to annoy others or spam. I'm asking for help, and hell, you suck at giving it. =\

First,

I was even banned by Suicune for:

Hmm, that sure sounds like you were refering to another person. Could just be me though.

Second,
If you don't/can't/won't evade, how did you manage to get back on Dejatoons?

Third,
Proof plzkthx

Fourth,
That's exactly why she's a mod and you're not ;D

Fifth,
No one is getting pissy and banning you because of what happened in any channel. You're being banned because of your history and evading.

Provide proof that you were unbanned from Dejatoons, and maybe the bans will stop. Until then, there's no way that anyone can believe you.

Mello
13th June 2007, 7:55 AM
I remember you you from even before I met Leona, and guess what, you annoyed everyone and you're a LIAR.

I still remember you pretending to be Shuu. Yutts got banned on SPP Forums, but you Shuu account was okay and you came in as Shuu and said "I'm scared they're gonna ban me because my brother got banned and they think I'm him! Help!" I actually tried to PM ops to TRY and help. I fell for it.

Another thing you did? You lied about your age, your name, everything! You were also a twit who'd get people to change their names to your nick and then you'd ghost them. You made yourself to be untrustworthy - Why should anyone trust you and your claims?

Get some proof, or screw it. Your first impression wasn't good. Maybe if you hadn't told all of those lies, then people would believe you :D.