PDA

View Full Version : Unfairly treated in SPP Chat all Admins and Mods Read

JoyRide
18th June 2007, 3:38 AM
Dear Moderator and Adminastrators

Okay I currently made a channel entitled #homesexuails for homosexuails and Bisexuals to discusss orientation. And on the normal chat I posted and I qoute " If you are a homosexual or bisexual PM me ". 5 people pmed me on the chat. Mercello, Roseli, Alakazam and 2 more I dont know. Well I sent them he chat channel. Now they were in my chat and about 5 minutes later Erik_Destler kicked and banned me from the serebii chat for advertising. Now to my understanding no where did I advertise in any messages except PMs and to my understanding that way is perfectly okay to advertise. Now If its not I have about a list of 4 names in PMs. One is Chaos0 in the #total_chaos channel. Now why make us be able to have channels for us to make if we cant get the message out about them in PMs. Now im my channel I got kicked and banned by Erik_Destler again. This time I dontk now why because I didnt check. But I asked him and he said for advertising and well I did not in that channel. And so I made a new channel called #joyride. This time Asuka came along explaining to me that PMing with channels is against the rules. So we had a fued about that not to serious so she did nothing wrong except listen to the jackarse know as Erik(sorry for laungage). Now after Erik kicked my from #joyride for saying Hi I called him a arse(used real curse word). He said thank you and I said its true then he said that he was trying to get me glined. Thats where I get confused. Now I say you cant even ban me I didnt break the rules. He said that I did and metioned Dejatoons and that there rules are supieor to Serebiis. Now I thought I dont care about Dejatoons I will go by the rules that are said under this chat window and only those. Now I didnt type that because that would be breaking the rules. Anyway so I went into #total_chaos and started talking to chaos0 again complaining about Erik. Then Erik comes in. He says the he is in the process of getting me glined. No chaos0 put mode +h on me and as well you know I was mad about that so I complained about how Erik will kick me for no reason. He said only if you swear now of course this was because witnesses were around >.<. Now I currently have not been glined for what I know and am still currently in #total_chaos still complaining. Feel free Asuka and Erik fill in what I missed and currect m in fact I incorrage you to. I believe Erik is just doing this do to me being homosexual. In my homosexual channel I made for us to discuss the difficulties of it he deOPed EVERYONE and kicked me as we already went over. Now I garunntee you I will not give this up untill some action has been taking against Erik. And I get a sincere apologie from him.

Sorry for the inconvieniece and my terrible spelling

~ Sincerely
~ JoyRide

P.S. I have been informed that Chaos0 is talking to the IRCops to not get me glined

Edit: Okay now I was banned from SPP Wifi chat for asking if anyone wanted a shiny ditto by no one other than Erik

Edit: He unbanned me from SPP Wifi. But the reason he banned me was because I was annoying him in SPP chat not SPP Wifi. So thats why he unbanned me now he telling me to stop pming him when he is the one pming me >.<

Erik Destler
18th June 2007, 4:37 AM
Excuse you?
You advertised via PM.
That's wrong.
It's against the rules.

You asked people to PM you so you could advertise a channel.

That = NONO.

logs.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddgbdnrz_27c36bfm

Apparently it isn't a server rule, but it's still against the rules not to advertise.

So NO!

^_^;;

Plus:

What happens in other channels is of no concern to anyone here. :[

PM however is important. :D

Anyways, it's not really your channel unless you register it. That's an important lesson to learn.
But at least I unregged it ~.

I will admit I kicked you from SPP-wifi, but you're still just getting on my last nerve.

You advertised.
That's it.

And then you started calling me names.

It's not necessary, is it?

:\

btw, I didn't kick you from #joyride, iirc.

Btw, DejaToons rules are moy importanto.

More about that, I do apologize for that, but I thought that was against the rules. Only after I talked to some people in #help did I figure out that.

Nevertheless.

Advertising = BAD.

EternalSmasherSceptile
18th June 2007, 4:38 AM
Umm...I haven't gone on the chat, but the # sign stands for advertising, so that's one of the reasons you might've gotten kicked...

JoyRide
18th June 2007, 4:39 AM
I advertised threw PM thats not against the rules if its not under the chat window where the rules are then people are gonna assume its not against the rules!

And If you want me to stop PMing you stop PMing me everytime you PM me first I just awnser

Erik Destler
18th June 2007, 4:40 AM
Also, I'd like to say:

I banned you from WiFi Chat because I could have sworn that was the channel you were banned in.

However, I was wrong and I apologize for that.

Nevertheless, you were advertising.

And that's bad. >o

I advertised threw PM thats not against the rules if its not under the chat window where the rules are then people are gonna assume its not against the rules!

Advertising is Advertising.

You still advertised and you got caught. :\

StiKman
18th June 2007, 4:42 AM
It's because your channel sucked, and you randomly advertised it to people, retard.

JoyRide
18th June 2007, 4:43 AM
Also, I'd like to say:

I banned you from WiFi Chat because I could have sworn that was the channel you were banned in.

However, I was wrong and I apologize for that.

Nevertheless, you were advertising.

And that's bad. >o

Advertising is Advertising.

You still advertised and you got caught. :\

I didnt get caught because I didnt do anything wrong. Whats the point in making channels if no one is gonna go to them. Someone tell me how am I gonna get people to my channels if I dont tell them VIA PM! I dont post it on normal chat because i dont want a mod telling me to F off again.

It's because your channel sucked, and you randomly advertised it to people, retard.

I didnt randomly advertise it I asked anyone who is homosexual or bisexual PM me and they PMed me I didnt PM them. So please edit your post I dont want to have to report you

Erik Destler
18th June 2007, 4:49 AM
I didnt get caught because I didnt do anything wrong. Whats the point in making channels if no one is gonna go to them. Someone tell me how am I gonna get people to my channels if I dont tell them VIA PM! I dont post it on normal chat because i dont want a mod telling me to F off again.

I didnt randomly advertise it I asked anyone who is homosexual or bisexual PM me and they PMed me I didnt PM them. So please edit your post I dont want to have to report you

who told you to f off? oO I know I didn't.

Why does everyone need a channel, anyways. :(

Anyways, you were advertising.
That's the point plain and simple.

StiKman
18th June 2007, 4:50 AM

inb4contradiction

Also, Ef off.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18th June 2007, 4:54 AM
i agree some action needs to be taken against erik all i did was say erik why did you kick me and all of the sudden i see U HAVE BEEN KICKED BY ERIK (A HCTIB <---- read backwards) SAYING I ADVERTISED AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I DID. ERIK MUST GO SIDE WITH ME AND SYA IT ERIK MUST GO, ERIK MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoyRide
18th June 2007, 4:55 AM
who told you to f off? oO I know I didn't.

Why does everyone need a channel, anyways. :(

Anyways, you were advertising.
That's the point plain and simple.

No, you didnt it was when i first joinded SPPF. And If I was then some Mods need to UPDATE THE RULES!

i agree some action needs to be taken against erik all i did was say erik why did you kick me and all of the sudden i see U HAVE BEEN KICKED BY ERIK (A HCTIB <---- read backwards) SAYING I ADVERTISED AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I DID. ERIK MUST GO SIDE WITH ME AND SYA IT ERIK MUST GO, ERIK MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it did happen like that action needs to be done

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18th June 2007, 4:57 AM
;006;;006;;006;;006;;006;;006;
inb4contradiction

Also, Ef off.
;176;;176;;176;;176; you Suck @RSE ERIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Erik Destler
18th June 2007, 4:59 AM

o_O;;;

And If I was then some Mods need to UPDATE THE RULES!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=245617

It's in the process of being updated.
However, there's a reason there's a topic with a complete list of rules in it.
:\

If it did happen like that action needs to be done
It's called scripts. ;\

I have # and /j on autokick for when people try to advertise channels. :[

It's a 10-20 min. ban usually. oO;

Chris
18th June 2007, 5:00 AM
Oh you kids today.

JoyRide
18th June 2007, 5:00 AM
;006;;006;;006;;006;;006;;006;
;176;;176;;176;;176; you Suck @RSE ERIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Please stop spamming

Sorry for spamming myself(minimoding)

Anyway Erik needs to explain more teorly and Serebii please update rules and take action against power hungry OPs

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18th June 2007, 5:02 AM
joyride erik should pmed u when u were looking for homos and bis :D :P IM ON YOUR SIDE JOY !!!!!!!

Chris
18th June 2007, 5:03 AM
I read the logs. He's not in the wrong. I can never understand how you people always seem to think the Ops are at fault when you guys get kicked for not obeying the rules. :[

Ichigo, I'll be the one to tell you to shut the hell up and to shove off. ;\