PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good attack?

orange monkey
18th June 2007, 11:54 PM
what would be a good all-room hitting attack for a water type? and maybe a Grass Type?

Silver_Dialga
23rd June 2007, 6:46 AM
By an all-room hitting attack for Water or Grass types, do you mean a move that is good against the types, or do you mean one that can be learned by a Water or Grass type? If you mean the latter, please specify the Pokemon. For instance, Swampert can dish out a pretty nice Earthquake. And some Pokemon can learn Vacuum Cut. I can look up the moves for you.

orange monkey
23rd June 2007, 9:24 AM
Ok Thanks And Yeah I Was Talking About My Treecko And Swampert. I Need Something That Will Take Out All Of The Other Pokemon. The Latter Is What I Was Trying To Say. Sorry If I Messed Ya'll Up.

Crasher
23rd June 2007, 10:26 AM
Well, as Silver Dialga said, earthQuake is a good move. I cant think of one for Treecko, though.

Silver_Dialga
27th June 2007, 7:09 AM
Treecko and Swampert can learn Vacuum Cut. Sceptile and Swampert can learn Earthquake. You can find the Vacuum Cut TM in the Far Off Sea, 72nd floor, but you need a key. The Earthquake TM is found randomly in the Desert Region and Southern Cavern. Hope this helps! Sorry I took so long to reply, my computer hates Serebii.

metal shadow
8th July 2007, 2:38 PM
why do you speak of the 2 types that sucks most?

Shine
8th July 2007, 4:52 PM
**Be careful of using Earthquake though as it will damage EVERYONE in the room, including any partners/recruits

Silver_Dialga
10th July 2007, 7:26 AM
The two types that suck most?! *coughwaterdoesnotcough*