PDA

View Full Version : please rate my team. well, u dont have to, but... what. nothing...

marshmelowmat
20th June 2007, 12:26 PM
13 Mudkip- Naughty
no item
Tackle
Growl
Mud-Slap
Watergun

10 Ralts- Timid
@Oran Berry
Confusion
Growl
----
----

6 Shroomish- Docile
@Oran Berry
Absorb
Tackle
----
----

It's not much but i just started the game and idk what else to do, i need tips on other pokemon, future movesets and so forth

crudent
20th June 2007, 1:13 PM
i hope this is a joke. Please post when you have a complete team. 6 pokemon, fully evolved. Thanks.

Be helpful or don't post at all. Your post was pure flamebait. - Willowwhisp

marshmelowmat
20th June 2007, 2:44 PM
thanks for ur help jackass

It's not much but i just started the game and idk what else to do, i need tips on other pokemon, future movesets and so forth

Don't flame - Willowwhisp

crudent
20th June 2007, 4:16 PM
No problem. Please come back in 10 years when you are mature enough to take these boards seriously.

In the meantime, for other viewers' convenience, here are appropriate movesets:

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Rest

Gardevoir @ Lum Berry / Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Hypnosis / Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Breloom @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Mach Punch / Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Rock] / Sludge Bomb

StormNinja
20th June 2007, 4:36 PM
*sigh*

You really don't have to throw insults into this, guys. He has a problem and dosen't really know where to go. thank you.

Try not to take this the wrong way, but for the most part, in the beginning you're basically on your own. the main site is very useful, and playing through the game will teach you a lot. There's really not a lot we can do for you.

as for other pokemon, I'd say just try to employ type-separation and for the most part you'll be OK.

randomn00b
20th June 2007, 10:08 PM
in progress teams are hard to rate.

marshmelowmat
21st June 2007, 5:26 PM
well i need help getting pokemon that will help me thru the game, like gyms n stuff

Reno
24th June 2007, 8:23 PM
any pokemon can get you through the game. Its at the end of the game, when you want to complete the battle frontier etc when the pokemon you choose really matter.

Random_Pokemon123
26th June 2007, 6:05 PM
i was stuck on norman for a while, so my advice is get a balanced type team, and train alot, to get you levels aleast into the 35 section maybe higher so then your ready to afce more gyms, im ok now though and on my way to the elite four