PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Manaphy

J. Fisk
21st June 2007, 9:11 PM
Okay.
So I played through Ranger. I got my Manaphy. And I cannot transfer it over. I've tried every single time I have access to a second DS. I know there are instructions on the website, I don't need a link, and I've followed them. So I have Ranger in one game, and Pearl in the other. I check on the egg and send the noticeover while Pearl is on the start menu screen and I'm saved in a Pokemart. Half the time, I receive the invitation, the other half the time, Pearl is non-responsive. My DS's wireless-ness is fine seeing as I used it to battle and trade later that day.

Someone I talked to also had problems. He said to send out the invitation before even turning Pearl on. And then turn it on. And then it usually worked. But even the times I got the invite, "Sinnoh" would not accept the egg. Does any one have any advice or similar experiences?

Thanks

Mewmie the shiny Mew
22nd June 2007, 5:11 PM
Has that Pearl version gotten the Manaphy egg before?
;151;

zangoose121433
22nd June 2007, 5:20 PM
you need to have pearl on then turn on ranger send the egg once you get the instrutions press a button then go down to transfer from ranger and there you go

chorusco
23rd June 2007, 7:34 AM
I Think You Transfer It At The Title Screen

J. Fisk
27th June 2007, 10:22 PM
My game has never received a Manaphy before.
I know I'm supposed to transfer it at the title screen.

Some of the times, I'll get the invitation on Pearl on its title screen, other times I don't even get it, as I already said.

And after I try to open the invitation on Pearl, Ranger tells me that Sinnoh is being non-responsive, and then Pearl says there's an error.

thelittlelegend
18th July 2007, 7:05 AM
i had this problem u get it on the title screen and it shud work

thelittlelegend
18th July 2007, 7:07 AM
i had this problem u get it on the title screen and it shud work