PDA

View Full Version : Ban List Gets Emptied

Max
23rd June 2007, 5:19 AM
When was the last time the ban list got emptied?

Erik Destler
23rd June 2007, 5:33 AM
When were you banned, by whom, and what was the reason?

I just cleared the SPP-wifi banlist, almost.

Max
23rd June 2007, 5:38 AM
They said that I was impersonating some operators all over serebii.net and pokezam.com. I was banned from Dejatoons and it's been like 4, 5, or 6 days since my ban. I wasn't even pretending to be them. They even glined me. What is a gline? I don't remember when I was banned; I was just banned. All I wanted was to be an op? Can you help me become one since I wasn't breaking any rules?

BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT WHO THINKS HE'S TOO CLEVER FOR EVERYONE BY EDITING MY POST EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY QUOTED MY ORIGINAL VERSION, HERE'S A COPY OF WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID! IT'S ME CONFESSING TO DOING THE CRIME!

They said that I was impersonating some operators all over serebii.net and pokezam.com. I was banned from Dejatoons and it's been like 4, 5, or 6 days since my ban. They even glined me. What is a gline? I don't remember when I was banned; I was just banned. Anyways I was impersonating Captain_Chris and asking for his password and stuff, then I tried impersonating Asuka because she gave me infraction points. All I wanted to be was an operator in #SPP and on the Wifi Chat. Can you help me become one?

Ryuusei
23rd June 2007, 5:39 AM
You deserved the ban kiddo.

Impresonating people is not good. Access begging is not good at all.

Locke Yggdrasill
23rd June 2007, 5:43 AM
You're probably screwed if you're banned from Dejatoons, not just SPP or SPPwifi.

Misaki-chi
23rd June 2007, 5:59 AM
Clearing the #spp banlist is pointless if you're banned from dejatoons itself. Don't be an idiot and this won't happen.

[Besides, they clean it all the time. ;/]

Max
23rd June 2007, 6:06 AM
Clearing the #spp banlist is pointless if you're banned from dejatoons itself. Don't be an idiot and this won't happen.

[Besides, they clean it all the time. ;/]

Oh! I wasn't the one being the idiot. A whole lot of people were yelling at me for some terrible thing I did about talking about so many old pokemon's evolutions into new pokemon. I wasn't actually impersonating even when they said I was. I was taking their nicknames because they were calling me names. I wanted to see how they'd look when they'd enter the chat room and their nickname has been taken. Serebii.net and everything on it is part of Dejatoons so it isn't pointless.

Kirby
23rd June 2007, 6:06 AM
They said that I was impersonating some operators all over serebii.net and pokezam.com. I was banned from Dejatoons and it's been like 4, 5, or 6 days since my ban. They even glined me. What is a gline? I don't remember when I was banned; I was just banned. Anyways I was impersonating Captain_Chris and asking for his password and stuff, then I tried impersonating Asuka because she gave me infraction points. All I wanted to be was an operator in #SPP and on the Wifi Chat. Can you help me become one?

You idiot. You just admitted you DID try to impersonate several members. You're so full of sh*t it's hilarious.

First you claim they SAID you were impersonating, then you admitted to it.

Then you said you don't remember when you got banned, yet you said before it's been between 4-6 days since your ban.

Then you claim not to know what a gline is, yet say you've been banned from dejatoons. A gline is being banned from the server.

You will never EVER become an operator, due to your past history. Nice job, moron.

Oh! I wasn't the one being the idiot. A whole lot of people were yelling at me for some terrible thing I did about talking about so many old pokemon's evolutions into new pokemon. I wasn't actually impersonating even when they said I was. I was taking their nicknames because they were calling me names. I wanted to see how they'd look when they'd enter the chat room and their nickname has been taken. Serebii.net and everything on it is part of Dejatoons so it isn't pointless.

Taking someone's name is impersonating them. Had any of the members whose name you took seen that you had taken them, they would have ghosted you. Don't know what ghosting is? Look it up.

Max
23rd June 2007, 6:09 AM
Why don't you edit that since I'm about to edit my post and this one too?

Kirby
23rd June 2007, 6:11 AM
Why don't you edit that since I'm about to edit my post and this one too?

Why would I want to edit my post?

Oh I see, you want me to edit it so that you look innocent.

Not breaking any rules? Impersonating people and taking their nicknames IS against the rules, which you even said you yourself did.

Wow you really are lacking in the brain department.

Chris
23rd June 2007, 6:12 AM
MASSIVE FAILURE.

I've Print Screened and saved. Besides, I already saved logs of you admitting to it in a PM over in the chat. I was the one who got you banned from Dejatoons because of your blatant stupidity.

Gfg kid.