PDA

View Full Version : Kicked

Lolita
23rd June 2007, 5:59 AM
Got kicked from chat at 12:45ish est time. I think the reason given was cloning, and to be honest i'm not sure what that means.

EDIT* ah, i used the handy dandy glossary and i understand the cloning thing, i must have opened a second window by accident. How long would a ban like this one last?

Mello
23rd June 2007, 7:23 AM
I think it's 5 minutes with the clone ban. If not, it should have gone by now because the list was cleared ;).

Max
23rd June 2007, 7:37 AM
I think it's 5 minutes with the clone ban. If not, it should have gone by now because the list was cleared ;).

Oh really? Because I have been banned and the server still won't let me on the chat room. If you want more information, go to Ban List Gets Cleared, read all the posts, and then read Me Seriously Mistaken in My Last Few Posts, and you may post a reply to help me out.

Chris
23rd June 2007, 7:59 AM
You were banned from the server, Max. We don't run the servers. We only run the chats. You're never being unbanned after the server admins got TONS of complaints about you. ;x

Max
23rd June 2007, 8:16 AM
But Captain_Chris. I'm so sorry. I won't do anything like that again.

Chris
23rd June 2007, 8:19 AM
You did it MULTIPLE TIMES. And as I said, we didn't ban you. The server admins did. You broke several of THEIR rules as well as ours. Tough ****.

Max
23rd June 2007, 8:22 AM
You did it MULTIPLE TIMES. And as I said, we didn't ban you. The server admins did. You broke several of THEIR rules as well as ours. Tough ****.

I never said you banned me. I said the server banned me. Can't you interpret right? I'm terribly sorry and I want to fix what I've done. I will control myself on the chat rooms and break less rules.

Chris
23rd June 2007, 8:31 AM
You're still appologizing to me as if I have any control over it. Even if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't let your *** back in. Deal with it. You bungled up enough as is. You're already spamming enough threads with your ********. Now knock it off.

Max
23rd June 2007, 8:34 AM
You're still appologizing to me as if I have any control over it. Even if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't let your *** back in. Deal with it. You bungled up enough as is. You're already spamming enough threads with your ********. Now knock it off.

Captain_Chris. Who runs the servers? I said I was sorry and I'll prove it. I will use nicknames and identify as if I'm not trying to impersonate anyone. I will even leave you alone on the chat room and I'll be myself from now on. I will be nicer to everyone and set up good examples of what to do and what not to do.

Chris
23rd June 2007, 8:46 AM
For the last time, you were banned. There's no way around it. DEAL WITH IT. You had ENOUGH warnings about it. You did it ENOUGH times. Now you're going around saying you didn't do it and are now admitting that you DID. Just shut up, cut your losses and DEAL WITH IT.