PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with ash & co.?

B-MAN
28th June 2007, 10:20 AM
For 11 painstankly seasons ash and friends has been the dumbiest people in anime altogether. How dumb is that a group of three people who constantly stalk for 10 YEARS! since you was only 10 YEARS OLD! and not once you think of calling the cops? Second, how do you not reconize there faces, personalities and voice during there lameacting. YOU CAN CREARLY SEE JESSIE'S RED GROWING OF THE STUPID WIG! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU SEEN HAVE HAIR LIKE THAT?

And now let me talk about ash and paul. If I wash ash everytime that idiot tries to put me down i'll put out all my badges. I'll be like BAM BAM BAM! Kanto, Jhoto, & Hoenn. What ya gotta say now? And what makes it so stupid is that paul is actually better than ash! How do you get badges in the first three regions and yet you can not become leage champion? With that much skill you shouldn't be beaten so quickly by somebody like Roark? He's a wimp!

Brock just needs to get a life. Everytime he see's a women he get's all pervert-ish. If acoording to the anime that he was 15 during the beggining, meaning he's been trying to hook up with older women for 10 years non stop!

May & Max, I don't have much to say about them cause i didn't came bout da show then.

So far Dawn hasn't done anything TOO stupid...Yet...

Mythic Mist
28th June 2007, 10:33 AM
e_e Dear god. Someone will come in here soon enough to tell you something. My brain is dead atm, so I can't do it meself.

Whiscash
28th June 2007, 10:39 AM
Paul and Roark > you. D =

What's wrong with them? Nothing's wrong with them = / They're pretty much the same as they've always been...save for Brock, you might actually have a point there. He has become stale since...since whenever it was he started to suck. Ash hasn't become the league champion yet because if he did, that'd be the end of the show. It'd be boring if he won every league he entered...which is why he hasn't since the Orange League.

TR...well, they're not as good as they once were. But, imo anyway, Ash and co consistently failing to see through their disguises is part of what makes the show funny. Also, without them, there would be too much of the show to fill. And they do still have the occasional good moment.

What it basically comes down to is; don't like the show, don't watch it. Wow, that was pointless, huh? XP

Fire_Fan
28th June 2007, 10:41 AM

What's wrong with them? Nothing's wrong with them = / They're pretty much the same as they've always been...save for Brock, you might actually have a point there. He has become stale since...since whenever it was he started to suck. Ash hasn't become the league champion yet because if he did, that'd be the end of the show. It'd be boring if he won every league he entered...which is why he hasn't since the Orange League.

TR...well, they're not as good as they once were. But, imo anyway, Ash and co consistently failing to see through their disguises is part of what makes the show funny. Also, without them, there would be too much of the show to fill. And they do still have the occasional good moment.

What it basically comes down to is; don't like the show, don't watch it. Wow, that was pointless, huh? XP

*claps hands*
Bravo that pretty much sums it up nice work!

PokemonTrainerLisa
28th June 2007, 10:41 AM
Okay, B-MAN, first of all, everything you mentioned, that's all part of the writers' storyline of the anime. It's just how they write the show. I don't think there's anything you can do about that (except of course, not watch the show, if you don't like how it's written).

About Ash and everyone not recognizing Team Rocket in their disguises - that's just an anime cliche. I think it's just thrown in there for comedy or something...

About Paul being better than Ash, I think you're jumping to conclusions there. Honestly, there haven't been very many episodes of D/P yet, so I think it's too early to say "who's better".

Personally, I think Ash is a much better trainer than Paul. He just has to prove it to him somehow.

And Brock hitting on women, well, that's just Brock being the way he is. That's his personality, his character, and he's been doing that ever since the show first started, so I think it'd be weird if for whatever reason - the writers made him stop doing that.

Ash hasn't become the league champion yet because if he did, that'd be the end of the show. It'd be boring if he won every league he entered...which is why he hasn't since the Orange League.

I completely agree with you, Whishcash. :)

Cassiel
28th June 2007, 10:47 AM
For 11 painstankly seasons ash and friends has been the dumbiest people in anime altogether. How dumb is that a group of three people who constantly stalk for 10 YEARS! since you was only 10 YEARS OLD! and not once you think of calling the cops? Second, how do you not reconize there faces, personalities and voice during there lameacting. YOU CAN CREARLY SEE JESSIE'S RED GROWING OF THE STUPID WIG! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU SEEN HAVE HAIR LIKE THAT?

And now let me talk about ash and paul. If I wash ash everytime that idiot tries to put me down i'll put out all my badges. I'll be like BAM BAM BAM! Kanto, Jhoto, & Hoenn. What ya gotta say now? And what makes it so stupid is that paul is actually better than ash! How do you get badges in the first three regions and yet you can not become leage champion? With that much skill you shouldn't be beaten so quickly by somebody like Roark? He's a wimp!

Brock just needs to get a life. Everytime he see's a women he get's all pervert-ish. If acoording to the anime that he was 15 during the beggining, meaning he's been trying to hook up with older women for 10 years non stop!

May & Max, I don't have much to say about them cause i didn't came bout da show then.

About Roark and Ash.. Yeah.. I don't really understand about this.

About Brock.. No comment.. It's natural :p I can't blame him

Paul is better than Ash! That's too early to say that (But his Pokemon is cooler)

Totally agree with you! *points + claps*

So.. you don't like Pokemon again? then don't watch the anime =P

EternalSmasherSceptile
28th June 2007, 12:55 PM
Liek omg Ash & friends r so dum they are so oblivious to team rocket's disguises omg stupid noobz. :(

If Ash and friends weren't so dumb, Team rocket wouldn't really have a part in the show and thus, teh show will go bye-bye.

Pacman
28th June 2007, 3:37 PM
It is just, a show.

Arbok
28th June 2007, 3:41 PM
YOU CAN CREARLY SEE JESSIE'S RED GROWING OF THE STUPID WIG! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU SEEN HAVE HAIR LIKE THAT?

Are you a 2 year old baby or can't you notice you're talking about an anime?

Jonouchi
28th June 2007, 3:54 PM
Words cannot describe how flimsy and hole-ridden that argument was just now. -_-

YOU CAN CREARLY SEE JESSIE'S RED GROWING OF THE STUPID WIG! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU SEEN HAVE HAIR LIKE THAT?

Yugi Muto says hi. =)

Manaphyman
28th June 2007, 3:56 PM
I think the better question is what's wrong with you?

Griff4815
28th June 2007, 4:08 PM
Maybe they have Muku-itous?

sciz_bisket
29th June 2007, 3:38 AM
I agree with almost every word of that but of coures, ive been around since season 1. They probbly have to stay dumb for all the little kids who are just getting into it and dont know anthing before Hoenn. Yea... its sad.

Anzua2
29th June 2007, 6:22 AM

I'm having a hard time deciphering this ancient n00bian text. I do believe, however, that you are implying that the main characters suffer from mental retardation and general suckiness. Is this correct?

Your "argument" against Brock's character is pitiful. The characters don't age. Your "ten years non stop" is more likely "12 months at irregular intervals."

Desert Flower
30th June 2007, 7:30 AM
Ever watch Sailor Moon? Their costumes do nothing to hide their identity, and yet nobody recognizes them. It's an anime cliche, and the writers of Pokemon are playing with it. So instead of going into convulsions every time you see Team Rocket in a disguise, just relax and try to enjoy it.

Prio
30th June 2007, 7:36 AM
Yes Ash does fail as a trainer.

Hater_of_Legendaries
30th June 2007, 7:40 AM
You have problems.

ChaosMage
30th June 2007, 12:35 PM
Pokemon is a cartoon. Cartoons cannot and SHOULD NOT be all that realistic. And the reason Ash can still lose to Paul or Roark is simple- he is using new pokemon.

Rex Kamex
30th June 2007, 7:15 PM
How dumb is that a group of three people who constantly stalk for 10 YEARS! since you was only 10 YEARS OLD! and not once you think of calling the cops?

Stalk?!

Also, the time in the anime isn't ten years' worth of time.

And also, the cast has changed more than once, so it's not even the same three people.

(The closest thing to stalking was Misty, who originally followed Ash to get him to pay for his bike, but even that's not the best example.)

Anzua2
1st July 2007, 1:43 AM
and not once you think of calling the cops?

Forgot to adress this, but when have the cops ever been able to do anything in Pokeland? Heck, why does Officer Jenny even exist?

B-MAN
1st July 2007, 2:48 AM
Ash hasn't become the league champion yet because if he did, that'd be the end of the show. It'd be boring if he won every league he entered...which is why he hasn't since the Orange League.

Not True! they still had chris from second gen and brendon from third gen to work with as the main male lead.

Personally, I think Ash is a much better trainer than Paul. He just has to prove it to him somehow.

Same here

Yugi Muto says hi. =)

I don't get it, I don't watch the show I only read the manga (before the crads)

Yes Ash does fail as a trainer.

Thank You! All the dumb mistakes he did during the series

Stalk?!

Also, the time in the anime isn't ten years' worth of time.

And also, the cast has changed more than once, so it's not even the same three people.

(The closest thing to stalking was Misty, who originally followed Ash to get him to pay for his bike, but even that's not the best example.)

Weather it is or not ten years time still won't you get frustrated about two people and a talking pokemon coming after you constantly?

Forgot to adress this, but when have the cops ever been able to do anything in Pokeland? Heck, why does Officer Jenny even exist?

Good point.

Rex Kamex
1st July 2007, 3:30 AM
Weather it is or not ten years time still won't you get frustrated about two people and a talking pokemon coming after you constantly?

Oh... so you mean Team Rocket?

Of course Ash gets frustrated from Team Rocket's plans, but it doesn't let him keep from being a Trainer. Aaaaaand they keep blasting off far away. The police wouldn't know where Team Rocket is.

Also, when Officer Jenny is present, she's never arrested Jessie, James, and Meowth anyway (except maybe in that Kanto episode with Todd and Butch and Cassidy)

Plus, we wouldn't have (part of) a plot in the show without Team Rocket. That's just the way the show is.

EDIT: Also, what Brock isn't doing (for the most part) isn't perverted.

scizor08
1st July 2007, 3:44 AM
Not True! they still had chris from second gen and brendon from third gen to work with as the main male lead.
who's chris? and I think there's nothing wrong with Ash and co...

Power of Fire
1st July 2007, 4:21 AM
it's a friggin cartoon you friggin child your such a friggin noob it's not real life if i saw a groudon in real life i'd just scab some masterballs and catch it. and then 10 years later look i'mm 89 and i have been travelling for long distance and my dream was to catch all 2.000 pokemon from all 8 regions.

seriously you want ash and the co. to grow up bull. it's just a cartoon you friggin son of a friggin noob and live with it

Satoshi
1st July 2007, 6:26 AM
For 11 painstankly seasons ash and friends has been the dumbiest people in anime altogether.
LAWL

Sorry, the word "dumbiest" makes me laugh.

Bash bash bash bash. All you people do is bash a show aimed at prepubescent children. How about for once on the internetz, can this forum sit down quietly in front of the computer and talk about a children's franchise IN PEACE (as in not ripping each others' balls apart for not lieking mudkipz)? ;;

Captain Brain
1st July 2007, 8:18 AM
Just to balance this out I'll address a few points from my perspective:

1. Ash rarely beats the first gym leader in a region; furthermore, Paul won by using strategy, Ash attempted to win by force until the end when he had Pikachu use thunder-bolt to toss rocks at Onix.

2. When it comes to Brock he is an over-eccentric male desperate but good intention.

3. With TR Ash & co have at times noticed also, many of their costumes completely cover their bodies and are only obvious to the prelude, many are obvious but catching them red handed is better than catching them just being around.

4. For the record all the characters change and grow Ash has greatly channeled much of his energy, Br5ock has grew in regards to his breeding.

5 It is just a show, breathe and enjoy.

P.S. It feels good to post again. ;025;

!!!Serebii Lover!!!
1st July 2007, 8:41 AM
I honestly like the way they have done anime and about you thinking that Paul is better than Ash he isn't did you forget that Ash just got the pokemon he has there and hasn't had much time to train them if he had any other one of his pokemon he would pound Paul so badly every time he battles him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Whiscash
1st July 2007, 12:37 PM
Paul is a rival. The whole point is that Ash has to strive to get better and beat him. There'd be no point in him having a rival who he could beat easily every time = /

And yes, Ash does rarely beat the first gym leader in a region. Again, it'd be boring if he just beat every gym leader, first time round. He needs to lose to give character development and whatnot.

ChaosMage
2nd July 2007, 5:58 PM
1. Ash rarely beats the first gym leader in a region; furthermore, Paul won by using strategy, Ash attempted to win by force until the end when he had Pikachu use thunder-bolt to toss rocks at Onix.

Well, he did defeat Cissy, Faulkner, Roxanne and Noland on his first try...

Liberty4Pokemon
2nd July 2007, 9:24 PM

Oh for the love of...
It's a cartoon.

A FREAKIN' CARTOON

Most of the things you've listed are just running gags and funny character quirks- things cartoons are supposed to have. And if Ash could've beaten Paul right away, there would be no reason to keep Paul on the show. The rival is there to make the main character aspire to be stronger so they can eventually defeat the rival at the climatic battle. If Ash had beaten Paul right off the bat, there would be no reason for him to aspire to become stronger than Paul because he already is.

If Ash was able to beat every gym leader super quickly and easily, there would be no point to watching the show. It would just be mega-strong boy bulldozing everything in his way. Who wants to watch a show where there's no conflict or aspiration to become stronger?

First of all, learn to capitalize people's names -_-. Secondly, why would they replace the main character of the show? It would be a huge risk to take on the writers' part. I certainly wouldn't want to watch a show where the pivotal character is replaced nearly every season.

octoboy
3rd July 2007, 1:45 AM
Why call the cops on someone if you can just blast them over the horizon?

Really, why would the writers have Team Rocket put in jail? And Brock stop flirting? That would basically be getting him off the show!

People sure take this show literally.

Blaperile
3rd July 2007, 6:35 PM
Ash is much better then Paul and that's everything I got to say.

BTW: I love Pokémon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing wrong with them.

B-MAN
4th July 2007, 1:15 AM
Plus, we wouldn't have (part of) a plot in the show without Team Rocket. That's just the way the show is.

Then we would have room for Team Magma/Aqua or Team Galactic.

who's chris? and I think there's nothing wrong with Ash and co...

Chris is the character you play from second gen games, and think closely there are thing wrong with them

Sorry, the word "dumbiest" makes me laugh.

mis-type.

I honestly like the way they have done anime and about you thinking that Paul is better than Ash he isn't did you forget that Ash just got the pokemon he has there and hasn't had much time to train them if he had any other one of his pokemon he would pound Paul so badly every time he battles him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

either way I would still rub it in paul's face that I have all badges from all different regions.

First of all, learn to capitalize people's names -_-. Secondly, why would they replace the main character of the show? It would be a huge risk to take on the writers' part. I certainly wouldn't want to watch a show where the pivotal character is replaced nearly every season.

I don't know about you but who else here would rather have chris or brandon as the male lead?

Why call the cops on someone if you can just blast them over the horizon?

Really, why would the writers have Team Rocket put in jail? And Brock stop flirting? That would basically be getting him off the show!

People sure take this show literally.

1.because is freakin old.

2.If team rockt was in jail then team Magma or Team Aqua or Team Galactic can take there place.

3.And brock is seriouslly a bad role model. My friend is perverted today because of brock and jhonney bravo...

Rex Kamex
4th July 2007, 10:59 PM
Then we would have room for Team Magma/Aqua or Team Galactic.

2.If team rockt was in jail then team Magma or Team Aqua or Team Galactic can take there place.

Team Rocket isn't stopping other teams from coming into the show. The writers have just chosen not to involve Team Galactic (yet anyway, but still...), or have Team Aqua of Magma appear more. (Well, back in Hoenn, anyway.

3.And brock is seriouslly a bad role model. My friend is perverted today because of brock and jhonney bravo...

The writers aren't trying to trying to make the flirting (what's the word, "flirtateous"?) part of his character that of a role model. And there was only one episode where Brock was looking forward to seeing girls in bathing suits.

Regardless, Brock's flirting personality isn't supposed to be taken seriously. (Neither is Johnny Bravo's.)

Cenzo
4th July 2007, 11:01 PM
Nothing is wrong with them at all. They're a bunch of kids with conflicting desires and attititudes. Plus they do still have to learn so what's the point of the show if they don't?

smartdude7
9th July 2007, 5:22 AM
yer the anime is getting really boring, every episode where ash meets a new person(which is ALL episodes except when ash is challenging the pkmn league) the person has a rare pokemon, team rocket steals it, ash and co. get it back, they say bye. and OMG ash has been through 3 regions! kanto, johto, and hoenn, and still ash is getting beaten by people who just started in the Sinnoh region, like what's with his pikachu. if there were levels in anime it would be level 100000. and yet it still loses to gym leaders. anime is getting really boring. and what is the problem with ash. he has a charizard which is extremely strong and stood up for him during all pokemon leagues in kanto and johto. And he leaves his major powerhouse at oaks lab and only brings his pikachu! and in sinnoh he only brings his aipom and pikachu. i mean, if he had charizard he wouldn't have lost to gardenia

smartdude7
9th July 2007, 5:23 AM
yer the anime is getting really boring, every episode where ash meets a new person(which is ALL episodes except when ash is challenging the pkmn league) the person has a rare pokemon, team rocket steals it, ash and co. get it back, they say bye. and OMG ash has been through 3 regions! kanto, johto, and hoenn, and still ash is getting beaten by people who just started in the Sinnoh region, like what's with his pikachu. if there were levels in anime it would be level 100000. and yet it still loses to gym leaders. anime is getting really boring. and what is the problem with ash. he has a charizard which is extremely strong and stood up for him during all pokemon leagues in kanto and johto. And he leaves his major powerhouse at oaks lab and only brings his pikachu! and in sinnoh he only brings his aipom and pikachu. i mean, if he had charizard he wouldn't have lost to gardenia

Hikari Ex
9th July 2007, 11:57 AM
Oh for the love of...
It's a cartoon.

A FREAKIN' CARTOON

Pockemon is real
In M-thory (master string theoy) the existance of the pokemon univirse is possable and only criten for the infinite possable number of univirse in exisisance and that can be created. each univirse has it's own phyiscs but all obay to M-thoey and threrfore possably. I prodict some time in the furure (closer than you think) project pokemon word will establish

Willow's Tara
9th July 2007, 12:16 PM
About the Brock bit, do you know who Brock reminds me of?
OF Everyone freaking male in the real world! So I don't see why the thread starter is companing about Brock, hell sometimes I feel perverted or horny (Mostly Horny thought, not perverted, only once or twice).
And flirting with a girl at any age is natural! If Brock wants to flirt with Jenny or Joy, I don't see why not even if they are not interested, he is just a guy trying to get around in the world and find love (And probably sex but of course they won't admit that).

Brock is like every male from everything, from Real Life to every TV show.

Rex Kamex
10th July 2007, 3:54 AM
Sigh...

yer the anime is getting really boring, every episode where ash meets a new person(which is ALL episodes except when ash is challenging the pkmn league) the person has a rare pokemon, team rocket steals it, ash and co. get it back, they say bye.

They've been doing this since the very beginning (although for the Ash-meets-new-person thing in general does not happen in every episode)

and OMG ash has been through 3 regions! kanto, johto, and hoenn, and still ash is getting beaten by people who just started in the Sinnoh region, like what's with his pikachu.

In the "Different Strokes for Different Blokes" episode, Ash's new Pokemon, Turtwig, lost to a Chimchar. (Which is a type advantage, for an added bonus.) Ash lost at the Oreburgh Gym too, but it's not like people like Roark had just captured some of their Pokemon (well, there's that Zugaidos, I think).

if there were levels in anime it would be level 100000.

Except that... levels can't go past 100, so even if there were levels in the anime ("The School of Hard Knocks" happened a long time ago, by the way)

and yet it still loses to gym leaders. anime is getting really boring.

Repetitive? Yes, in plenty of ways. But I don't find it boring. Especially compared to some Johto episodes. (Kanto wasn't 100% exciting either, but I rank it with AG and D/P.)

and what is the problem with ash. he has a charizard which is extremely strong and stood up for him during all pokemon leagues in kanto and johto.

In Kanto, it ignored him and lost. In Johto, it ultimately lost. At the Battle Pyramid, it lost to a Regice.

And he leaves his major powerhouse at oaks lab and only brings his pikachu! and in sinnoh he only brings his aipom and pikachu. i mean, if he had charizard he wouldn't have lost to gardenia

The show would be incredibly boring if Ash depended on one Pokemon in particular. It would be boring if Ash kept the same team of Pokemon since the very beginning. (Pikachu's an exception because it's Ash's first Pokemon, and its bond with Ash is so big that Ash's wouldn't let it go. Unlike the games, Trainers in the anime have real bonds.)

Joy, I don't see why not even if they are not interested, he is just a guy trying to get around in the world and find love (And probably sex but of course they won't admit that)

I'm sure if he was looking for it we would've found out by now, kid show or not.

(This isn't really aimed at one person, but is it really too much to just believe that Brock wants to just have a good life with a girl?)

Ruris
10th July 2007, 4:01 AM
You'd think that after 500 episodes, Ash would finally go off on Team Rocket.

But no. He hasn't. Ash is a wuss.

Ruris
10th July 2007, 4:04 AM

smartdude7
10th July 2007, 1:08 PM
Team Rocket's stupid song they sing every time they see ash is sooo annoying. I mean, they do sometimes change some lyrics, but its getting REALLY annoying. They've been doing that since ash just caught his caterpie

Hikari Ex
10th July 2007, 1:16 PM
It been 500 eps

1,000 Pies
10th July 2007, 1:20 PM
It's a children's anime.

*slaps head*

Hikari Ex
10th July 2007, 1:34 PM
It's a children's anime.

*slaps head*

Is not, it has hidden depth

smartdude7
10th July 2007, 2:10 PM
i agree. especially in those scenes about learning ur mistakes... blah bla blah

DarkPsychoBoost
10th July 2007, 2:30 PM
I hate the anime cuz, its retarded, the same things happen over and over again and no originality. Because of the anime, people think that pokemon is for 5-year-olds. The only villians are team rocket and they are slightly retarded. Only seasons 1 to 3 are good, the rest are crap.

Okay, enough ranting.

Rex Kamex
10th July 2007, 5:35 PM
Sigh...

Pokemon, even with its older viewers, is an anime that is aimed at kids. Not everything in Kanto is perfect and without flaws/plot holes. Not everything in AG is unoriginal and filled with flaws either. (I wish people would stop making such generalizations, but...)

I hate the anime cuz, its retarded, the same things happen over and over again and no originality. Because of the anime, people think that pokemon is for 5-year-olds. The only villians are team rocket and they are slightly retarded. Only seasons 1 to 3 are good, the rest are crap.

Okay, enough ranting.

Do you, by any chance, mean Johto?

And yet he beats Team Rocket pretty much every time.

Cenzo
10th July 2007, 5:36 PM
^I think by going off he means killing them. If you're so into big-time blood and gore violence, go watch a different show. This ain't Shakespeare we're watching but it's good harmless fun.

Rex Kamex
10th July 2007, 5:42 PM
^I think by going off he means killing them.

Oh. Well in that case, Ash doesn't want to kill Team Rocket. He and the gang have even helped them several times. He just doesn't want them to steal Pokemon. (Plus, they can't die, anyway. If they could, you think they would've done so one of the 500+ times they've blasted off.)

Willow's Tara
11th July 2007, 7:04 AM
MJC- About Brock, that's what I mean, why can't they just let him flirt with a girl, nobody answers him because Max is pulling him away, everytime Max pulls him away I am like "....Let him flirt for god's sake!", how else is Brock going to find a girl? Even if he just calmly asked them out, Max would still drag him by the ear.

Crasher
12th July 2007, 5:10 PM
Second, how do you not reconize there faces, personalities and voice during there lameacting. YOU CAN CREARLY SEE JESSIE'S RED GROWING OF THE STUPID WIG! WHO ELSE HAVE YOU SEEN HAVE HAIR LIKE THAT?

That is what I thought every time.

Rex Kamex
12th July 2007, 6:29 PM
MJC- About Brock, that's what I mean, why can't they just let him flirt with a girl, nobody answers him because Max is pulling him away, everytime Max pulls him away I am like "....Let him flirt for god's sake!", how else is Brock going to find a girl? Even if he just calmly asked them out, Max would still drag him by the ear.

The only time I remember Brock calmly asking a woman out was in the "Waterflowers of Cerulean City" episode with Officer Jenny, who turned him down herself.

blisseymaster
4th August 2007, 8:02 AM
Yes the anime sucks and there are many reasons;Team Rockets annoying motto and the fact that they're retarded,Ash being a wimp,even how it seems like nobody ever lets Brock flirt ,or the pathetic,repetitive plot. That's sad too since I thought this anime was actually headed somewhere right up until the Hoenn saga.

Shadow Lucario
4th August 2007, 9:58 AM
either way I would still rub it in paul's face that I have all badges from all different regions.

Paul also has all the badges from other regions

Charlord
4th August 2007, 3:46 PM

the bottom line is, you don't like it don't watch it,

Blaziryu
5th August 2007, 5:40 AM
What's wrong w/ Ash & co.? I'll tell you.

- Ash is a retard & a hopeless Pokemon Trainer.

- Brock is horny bisexual.

- Dawn is a spoil brat.

- Max is annoying little brat, who'll get f*ck up by his peers for being a smart as*.

- May is just annoying.

- Misty is tomboy lesbian, who's afaird of coming out of the closet.

B-MAN
5th August 2007, 6:28 AM
^^You would be the idiot to post crap like that talking about lesbians and s**t. I said nothing about lesbians or bisexuals I just talked about the stupidity of characters, you would be the person to post something like this.

P.S. When Serebii updated pauls page after champion cynthia appears episode then I knew about the badges, just didn't post it.

Kazuki Mirai
5th August 2007, 11:35 AM
So far, the anime is succumbing to the subject of "it will run forever as long as the darn thing sell millions."

I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon is still running in the next 90 years. >>