PDA

View Full Version : After Sinnoh?

Sir Devious
29th June 2007, 1:06 PM
I know Sinnoh JUST started and it will be here a long time... but IF the Anime continues after Sinnoh... where will he go next? I think he will go challange the colosseums of Poketopia that are spread out through Johto. That would be pretty cool. Anyone else??

Whiscash
29th June 2007, 1:09 PM
Well, he'll go to the 5thGen region, naturally = /

I wouldn't object if it ended after DP, though. I still enjoy the animé, but to me it's past its best.

Arbok
29th June 2007, 1:13 PM
I know Sinnoh JUST started and it will be here a long time... but IF the Anime continues after Sinnoh... where will he go next? I think he will go challange the colosseums of Poketopia that are spread out through Johto. That would be pretty cool. Anyone else??

Oh yeah! Pokétopia rocks :p

Or some other place that'll be in the third installment of the Pokémon Games..

Ór he'll just continue with the 5th generation ^^

Soulpaladin
29th June 2007, 1:15 PM
As needs to go to orre!

KirbY99
Has it ever came to you guys that there will be NO 5th Generation?

Soulpaladin
Oh yeah! Pokétopia rocks :p

Or some other place that'll be in the third installment of the Pokémon Games..

Ór he'll just continue with the 5th generation ^^
Or, he could go to the battle zone. But that would be short. REALLY short.

Sir Devious
29th June 2007, 1:20 PM
I don't think he will go to Orre... shadow Pokemon. Eh... that stoped at Celebi in the anime. ANYWAYS if there is a 5th Gen... they WILL torture us with something else after Sinnoh. I just know it. -_- He only went strait to the next region ONCE and that was Johto -> Hoenn. I think he is definatley going to drag Brock and Dawn somewhere else before he dumps Dawn like trash and goes on to his next girl. I mean, she's gatta get SOME spot light. That's probably why they just went strait to Hoenn, because there was no where else to go and Misty had her spotlight. Then may got her two Regions, now Dawn gets two then gets dumped. That's just my opinion.

Whiscash
29th June 2007, 1:44 PM

Has that been confirmed?

I don't think Ash will go to Orre. It's not really his thing, the whole shadow Pokémon thing O.o Also, aren't Colosseum/XD supposed to be set in the future?

Seijiro Mafuné
29th June 2007, 5:36 PM
Well, there is always the 'Sinnoh will last so long, they'll HAVE to skip to the next generation' angle...

...wait, they probably learned their lesson by now. Never you mind.

misty'scorsola
29th June 2007, 8:02 PM
Generally, Ash seems to take on one of the games "side quests" that usually happen after the elite four. In Sinnoh, that happens to be the island to the north of the region. Yes, there isn't much there, but often they invent new towns just for the anime so I don't think that will be a problem.

Personally I'd like to see him visit the Sevii Islands, why he didn't go there instead of Kanto I don't understand. I guess it seemed too similar to the Orange Island series and something new was needed.

He could always revisit Johto, or maybe the anime will invent an entire New mini-region like they did with the Orange Islands, which turned out to be one of the most popular Pokemon seasons of them all.

Of course, If the start of a new season coincides with the 5th Gen game release (providing we get a 5th Gen) he will just go straight onto the next region.

ShinyManafi
29th June 2007, 9:17 PM
Ash goes on the whatever the next place will be, just like all the other places. Same as always. ;)

HoennMaster
29th June 2007, 10:42 PM
There is no point for him to go to Orre, that was 3rd Generation. With the way Sinnoh is going, I think he might go to the 5th generation region (if there is one) right after.

Korobooshi Kojiro
29th June 2007, 10:44 PM

Who the heck says? It sure ain't the sales of DP.

charizardtrainer16
29th June 2007, 10:53 PM
idk i mean 5th generation is kind of stretching it a little far dont ya think? i mean... we're already up 2 493 pokemon! pokemon will probably end when it becomes a LOT less popular, or if they run out of ideas... whichever comes first i guess

Reign G
30th June 2007, 4:53 AM
That's what people said when we had 386.

The sales of Generation 4 show that the series is sitll going strong. There WILL be a Gen 5.

Anyway, I'd like him to challenge the Battle Revolution Stadiums. Thta'd be cool. And have them in Johto like Kanto had the Battle Frontier. Only, make it seem like they're actually in Johto unlike BF showing no proof it's Kanto besides the names of the towns, and show some old characters from Johto! BF could've been alot better with old characters.

;190;Over and Out!;190;

Treechu
30th June 2007, 4:56 AM
They go to Johto and Hikari competes in SUPER MEGA CONTESTS. 8D

No, but seriously, I never really thought about this yet. If they make a third installment of 4th gen I'm sure that will give them some idea.

Sir Devious
1st July 2007, 10:28 AM
They go to Johto and Hikari competes in SUPER MEGA CONTESTS. 8D

No, but seriously, I never really thought about this yet. If they make a third installment of 4th gen I'm sure that will give them some idea.

But if they do we have to wait until 2009 at least. Japan would get it late 2008. I doubt they are already working on it... -_- Oh well. Sinnoh is going to br VERY long. And im thinking he will go back to Johto for Battle Revolution Colosseums if they do re-make Gold and Silver.

Dragon Dude
1st July 2007, 10:30 AM
i hope they go back to johto

BlaineTA
1st July 2007, 10:44 AM
I think they should go back to Johto seeing as they are really running out of good pokemon ideas.

Princess Reina
1st July 2007, 11:17 AM
i hope they go back to johto

I hope so too. I heard rumors about S/G remake. If the rumors were true Ash would go back to Johto. Maybe they would take GSball from Kurt?^^

cassius335
1st July 2007, 11:39 AM
He can put Ho-Oh in it. That'll give the Elites something to think about.

houlirox
1st July 2007, 12:30 PM
I'm hoping Ash, Brock and whoever his new girlfriend is will head in to a 5th Region. But it's kinda unlikely that Pokémon will make a 5th Generation because they have made the God Pokémon already so they probably won't make anymore.

Princess Reina
1st July 2007, 12:34 PM
I'm hoping Ash, Brock and whoever his new girlfriend is will head in to a 5th Region. But it's kinda unlikely that Pokémon will make a 5th Generation because they have made the God Pokémon already so they probably won't make anymore.

I dont see Brock with girlfriend :/ They would traveling with someone new (Marina maybe?), or Misty would join again.

Sird
1st July 2007, 12:36 PM
Is The Fifth Generation Johto Advance?
Could Be...
Kanto Advance Have New Areas , Sevii Islands...
Will Johto Have New Areas To Explore?

Maxim
1st July 2007, 1:40 PM
Pokemon.anime.never.had.a.season.based.on.spinoff. games.

So, no Poketopia, get it?

I bet it will be this island north of Shin'ou.

But what will happen there? Maybe E4 Challenge. I hope the Battle Tower is involved (I want to see Kurotsugu) and Hard Mountain too (I want to see Baku).

Or, if KinGin remake is released, return to Johto would be cool. They would reunion with Haruka (in Emerald clothes) and meet main game characters, most likely redressed.

whonext360
2nd July 2007, 1:42 AM
Once you have all the badges can you enter the johto league again cause you would think Ash would want to reenter to win the championship if your allowed also this is a possibility...

Maybe he takes something like the Elite 4 Challenge?

Also Ash is to young to end his journey maybe they should have like a two year break in between shows not a literal two years two years in the pokemon world and he is much older and has improved his training and Pickachu is like a raichu or something like that similar to Naruto 2 how he gets older and all that...

!!!Serebii Lover!!!
2nd July 2007, 1:49 AM
I say they with mak a new region and geraration if pokemon contius after sinnoh.........

Blaperile
2nd July 2007, 9:37 AM
Ash needs to go to orre!

I was thinking about that too.

scizor08
2nd July 2007, 12:03 PM
I think he's just gonna visit the 5th Generation and start off with new pokemon and new friends..

Sird
2nd July 2007, 12:08 PM
i Think He's Just Gonna Visit The 5th Generation And Start Off With New Pokemon And New Friends..

That Doesn't Explain Anything, He Ask About What Land Will There Be After Sinnoh.

Rex Kamex
2nd July 2007, 4:49 PM
Or, if KinGin remake is released, return to Johto would be cool. They would reunion with Haruka (in Emerald clothes) and meet main game characters, most likely redressed.

Unless by the time Ash and co. get there May will be done in Johto and go somewhere else. (I'd find it very ironic if it turned out that May left Johto to enter contests in Sinnoh after finding out about those...)

Dogasu
3rd July 2007, 6:51 AM
Satoshi isn't going to Orre because it's based on an old game from like three years ago. From a promotional point of view, there'd be no point in him going.

And even though it won't happen, I would love to see Satoshi and the gang go to Pokétopia with a nice long story arc for Lapura (Rosie) just to piss PUSA off.

martianman40
3rd July 2007, 7:58 AM
how about if ash challenges the 'new' sevii island gyms, then goes to Johto/poketopia, after which he decides to re take a pokemon league, if not conquer a new one.

EDIT: how about if something new, eg a new gym system, with mirror B as the champion? it would give the Oore region a new lease on life, methinks. and how about a spinoff adventure in Fiore, where we see all the playable characters not seen in the anime as...

pokemon rangers! (Although the usual ranger outfit looks horrible on silver, I reckon)

ANOTHER EDIT (lol) : Wheee! rank up!

grasswhistle
4th July 2007, 10:10 AM
okay just to clarify...
ASH ISNT GOING TO ORRE! sorry that has been bothering me alot. pokemon colloseum and pokemon XD were only created so you could complete your pokedex in the ruby and saphire games. because in case you havnt noticed you cant find all of the johto pokemon in just hoen and kanto.

also, MISTY ISNT REJOINING THE TEAM. she left, she is a gym leader and she has worked towards that for a long time. why would she give it up when she just got it.

now that that is over with... I think that ash will go to the mountains just north of sinnoh with brock and dawn (or brock might temporarily leave and get replaced by a dork like tracey again). and the whole idea about ash going to johto again is a really good idea. and I want a remake of gold/silver REALLY bad because those were my favorite games and the johto region was a favorite to lots of people so i think that possibly the pokemon company is saving johto for when they are low on ideas and need something new but popular (like battle frontier but more popular)

Tahu208
9th July 2007, 12:47 AM
That island north of Sinnoh is the battle zone, all you do is keep battling, catching pokemon, and that's just about it. I just think that either:
1. Ash and friends will just go to Poketopia
2. There will be a new region

Gymleader Justin
9th July 2007, 5:35 PM
I think it will be a nice concept if he goes to orre. A new evil team and having to purify to save pokemon. Now that's interesting for the Anime point of view.

CharizardAngel
21st September 2007, 11:06 PM
I think that there could possibly be a Johto remake. I noticed that they are showing a lot of Johto pokemon, and few Hoenn pokemon on D/P. They even had Suicune in an episode a few weeks ago! With May heading there, it could be a great way to make a remake.

RYKUU
21st September 2007, 11:15 PM
every one knows its going to start all over again meets girl hates/like pokemon start traveling and so on. and for god sakes let team rocket win for once.

Poke'T<3
22nd September 2007, 12:02 AM
I hope he picks up with may and max and max finally becomes a trainer but there is no way he will be able to beat ash... and i hope he dumps dawn like serious trash because she is a pain to watch she just gets on my nerves SO BAD and misty is cool but she just doesnt seem like some great water pokemon trainer to me its not like she had very good pokemon... and she is a gym leader i think if anyone acctually gets together it will be misty and ash and brock should finally get a girl and it should be a joy when he meets one and her chansey and his happiny become pals so he stays there and they are in love forever and then ash should win the league and beat all the E4 but then pikachu and garchomp should go head to head and it should be a tie then ash will go back and beat kanto and lance back at his roots

once in a blue Mew
22nd September 2007, 12:04 AM
Johto again. No doubt. Along with the remakes. Duh.

(I seriously believe this, because over half the people that I know that like Pokemon would like a remake, and probably half of the people here do to. It's bound to happen if Nintendo's money obsessed. That. Or they wanna make the public happy.)

PaulFan1517
22nd September 2007, 1:01 AM
I know everyone is going to start attacking me for saying this and call me crazy but I truly truly believe that the sinnoh region will be the last region of pokemon........not counting a possible filler region after the tournament. After all that I think that pokemon will finish.

I have no specific reason that is just my opinion. I would appreciate it if no one calls me a ******* or something.

cryotem
22nd September 2007, 1:29 AM
Ash would probably go to the Orre region for mount battle. There could be cipher there and Ash has to purify all the shadow pokemon(like in colloseum and xd). Or, he could head off to Fiorre and shut down the go-rock squad? It'd be the trainer/coordinater version of Pokemon Ranger. He could go back to Johto and find out the mystery of the GS ball while also meeting up with May and Max. Or(this is the last one) he could go to poketopia(forgive for my spelling mistakes).

Corzola
22nd September 2007, 1:46 AM
The idea of something similar to BF and/or the OI seems okey. However Pokemon could end after Sinnoh´s last season or some very last super season with just 30 - 40 eps. Maybe go back to some place from the earlier seasons, and then my often mentioned super tournament, meeting up with old friends (and foes) and let Ash go up against the very best.
Or...
A season in the theme of BF could also easily be a great ending, let Ash win/be Champion and then accept a place as leader for something gym- like. And then end the show, and this could be in Jotho or Kanto (however they wont return to Kanto so soon after BF I guess).

FlamingRuby
22nd September 2007, 1:51 AM
Ash as a Ranger sounds fun, unless they decide to stick Gyms in Fiore...

charizard92
25th September 2007, 1:30 AM
i think they are going to keep making pokemon so that wen we r all old and our kids are playing pokemon theyll have to catch like 5000 pokemon

Anaya
25th September 2007, 1:51 AM
Basically there will be a new region. Ash, Pikachu, and Brock will continue on. I don't think anything special will happen either.

Alkaide
25th September 2007, 2:09 AM

but IF the Anime continues after Sinnoh...

Uuh, the fifth generation? o.O Or some new place that'll be in the third installment. I don't think it would be an old place, but it could happen.

phyzexxx
25th September 2007, 6:33 AM
He would compete in other tournament like the orange islands league or maybe he´d go to another Battle Frontier. It would be in Johto.

~-Overheat-~
26th September 2007, 5:10 PM
Here's my prediction...

Since there has been Many many Johto references in the game, so, in the third installment, there could be a Johto battle frontier that will allow you to travel to johto and fight the frontier brains there, it makes perfect sense, Ash could also meet up with May on the way..