PDA

View Full Version : woah hold on

Power of Fire
30th June 2007, 4:34 AM
everyone stop just hear me out.

in the episode pokemon fasion flash there is a guy who is dressed as a women and is a gay homosexual.BUT. isn't that crossdressing like james did in beuty and the beach???? i mean james did cross dress and they banned it but now they did it again 9 episodes latertheres a man crossdressed and they didn't ban it.

i'm confusing meself

Reign G
30th June 2007, 4:46 AM
...First, crossdressing does not make someone homosexual...

Anyway, it's been a long time since that episode, but if memory serves, 4Kids just gave that man a female VA and hoped people would think he was a girl. Like what they did to Hun in Legend of Thunder.

;190;Over and Out!;190;

Phantom_Bugsy
30th June 2007, 4:46 AM
lol "gay homosexual'. Wow you're retarded.

That's not crossdressing. That a lot more tame than what Harley wears. Especially when he dressed as May.

James's 'crossdressing' got banned because of the huge inflatable tits he had. Not because he crossdressed, genius.

Blackjack Gabbiani
30th June 2007, 9:43 AM
The guy in the Vulpix episode didn't *fondle* himself like James did. None of James' other costumes were edited because he didn't do that. Crossdressing=all right, boob fondling=not all right (unless you're the Digimon Tamers dubbers and it's the Babamon/Jijimon episode, but that was a rare exception).

And the voice I remember him having was a distinctly male voice trying to *sound* female.

octoboy
30th June 2007, 6:42 PM
Basically, what they said. It wasn't the crossdressing they didn't like, but the fake inflatable breasts. Crossdressing has been shown before without too much trouble.

And please don't say someone is gay just because they crossdress.

LexSuicune
30th June 2007, 6:46 PM
guy who is dressed as a women and is a gay homosexual

ROTF, so f*cking dumb...
I love Harley, oh, he d be one hot Dawn if he were to re-appear as her rival...

scythemantis
30th June 2007, 6:50 PM
The majority of crossdressers in the real world are heterosexual, actually. Why would a homosexual - someone who is not attracted to women - be turned on by dressing as one?

Charzard Tamer
30th June 2007, 7:03 PM
They didnt ban harley and he seemed prety gay to me. AND he cross dressed when he wore Mays clothes at a contest

Power of Fire
1st July 2007, 1:57 AM
harley didn't cross dress the what i mean is that james tried to act like a women (not gay) and the other one dressed and acted like one.

harley covers up his body-so not gay
beuty and the beach ep-james have inflatable breasts-showing parts of a womens body-almost gay (but he had breast the little kids might think 'mummy whats that thing james have, can men have them???')
and the man he wore a skirt (can't you's bloody see) and some shirt to cover his man tits which i recall GAY

scizor08
1st July 2007, 3:51 AM
Many characters acted as a woman or a girl in many episodes..

Alfonso
1st July 2007, 12:41 PM
However most of that was for storyline purposes or comic relief. (Ashley and the Juliet costume.)

James on the other hand seems to do it as a hobby or force of habit. Surely in a decision over a uniform and a tutu, he'd pick the uniform? :< I guess not. *referring to the Cerulean Gym performance episode*

Anyway, I can see this thread turning to one of flames and bickering towards someone that's probably too young to even know what half of the stuff he's talking about and probably through modern day socialization, makes the assumption that crossdressing = gay.

So I'm gonna close before it turns nasty.

...Going to Spain tomorrow. :x