PDA

View Full Version : Jessie's new poke?! maybe

water master16
30th June 2007, 3:53 AM
Does anyone else think that Jessie is just a bit out of everything? Personally I do.
I would like to know if anyone wants Jessie to catch any new pokemon and if so which one? After all James has Carnivine, so why can't Jessie get a new pokemon? She needs one badly as Team Rocket shows up in just about every episode.
So please discuss future possibilities for Jessie to get a new pokemon... and GO!

Power of Fire
30th June 2007, 6:01 AM
she will get a new pokemon later in the series, well that what i think

Desert Flower
30th June 2007, 6:33 AM
She has three pokemon, and only uses two. And eventually, she's going to run out of pokemon to borrow for contests. So I say she could use one more.

Drkecho
30th June 2007, 6:51 AM
I think there should be an episode where her Likatung comes back and it evolves in Lickylicky and it joins her party for a while

Desert Flower
30th June 2007, 6:55 AM
I think there should be an episode where her Likatung comes back and it evolves in Lickylicky and it joins her party for a while

God no. I actually kinda like Lickilicky, aside from its name. And not only do I NOT need to hear Jessie scream that name in every episode, I don't need to see it "blasting off again" all the time. No.

Reign G
30th June 2007, 9:10 AM
No Lickylicky. The writers don't remember things back from early johto. They probably forgot where she got Wobbufett.

Anyway, I could see her with a Tangela for some reason...But not a Tangrowth...

;190;Over and Out!;190;

Slick
30th June 2007, 9:30 AM
Hell no. No Lickilicky. Jessie wants a pretty little Skorupi. ^_^

ChaosMage
30th June 2007, 11:30 AM
I can see her with a Yanma actually. A Sonicboom-based trainer abuse would be great.

Missingno. Master
30th June 2007, 11:59 AM
Does anyone else think that Jessie is just a bit out of everything? Personally I do.
I would like to know if anyone wants Jessie to catch any new pokemon and if so which one? After all James has Carnivine, so why can't Jessie get a new pokemon? She needs one badly as Team Rocket shows up in just about every episode.
So please discuss future possibilities for Jessie to get a new pokemon... and GO!

Hear, hear- Jessie hasn't gotten a new Pokemon since her Cascoon evolved!

personally, I'm all for Lickilicky.

BUT! She could catch a Zangoose, and trade it for James's.... Cacnea? I dunno. Anyway, what I'm thinking of is this; There could be this running gag, where Jessie sends out Seviper, and James tries to send out Carnivine, but grabs Zangoose's PokeBall by mistake. zangoose and Seviper start fighting, so after a few episodes of trying to break them up whenever this occurs, they eventually let them go at it and just send out Carnivine and Cacnea/Dustox.

Arbok
30th June 2007, 1:10 PM
Well, once saw another thread about a manga where you saw Jessie togheter with Lickilicky.. I could be wrong too.

Korobooshi Kojiro
30th June 2007, 2:02 PM
Nah, that was the Movie Character's Lickylicky.

Jessie may not catch one. James didn't catch anything after he got Victreebell all through OI and Johto.

water master16
1st July 2007, 2:22 AM

Jessie may not catch one. James didn't catch anything after he got Victreebell all through OI and Johto.

true true, but still he got new pokemon! and jessie is stuck with a snake a moth and one very annoying blue blob that does nothing but stick his face in the end of the motto and say its name (even though that is all most pokemon can say) well yeah i guess i could see her with lickitung's evolution or maybe a stunky or it's evolved form. but for some reason i could see her with a shellos, maybe not evolving but just a plain shellos and for jessie it would probably be pink. then ash could get the blue one and they could fight over whose was better!

yay i though of a new episode idea!! (haha just kidding by the way!)

scizor08
1st July 2007, 2:37 AM
I think in the next 2 seasons, she will catch a new one..

super_smeargle
3rd July 2007, 10:03 PM
she should get a bronzor and mabe a sneak peek pokemon from the 5th gen (james got mime.jr before d/p came out)

~-Overheat-~
5th July 2007, 12:11 PM
Stunky for some reason. Cause its a poison type( most of TR's pokemon are poison), it stinks. Imagine this:

Jessie- Go Stunky

Stunky- * comes out and stinks*

Jessie- Ewwwwww whats that stench, who farted *looks at James and starts beating him up while Pikachu sends them packing with Thunderbolt. .

Blaperile
5th July 2007, 8:39 PM
she will get a new pokemon later in the series, well that what i think

That's what I think too.

!!-Eevee-!!
8th July 2007, 10:17 AM
Jessie should get a Skorupi or a Stunky. Thats what i think.

Shadow Warrior
8th July 2007, 2:52 PM
I think she will get her Arbok back.

pikatob
8th July 2007, 4:53 PM
Hear, hear- Jessie hasn't gotten a new Pokemon since her Cascoon evolved!

personally, I'm all for Lickilicky.

BUT! She could catch a Zangoose, and trade it for James's.... Cacnea? I dunno. Anyway, what I'm thinking of is this; There could be this running gag, where Jessie sends out Seviper, and James tries to send out Carnivine, but grabs Zangoose's PokeBall by mistake. zangoose and Seviper start fighting, so after a few episodes of trying to break them up whenever this occurs, they eventually let them go at it and just send out Carnivine and Cacnea/Dustox.
well if she got a zangoose zangoose and seviper are rivels so if she sends them both out... but i think she could use a yanmega or a mamorter or a bronzor

mario_fan
10th July 2007, 1:21 AM
Stunky for some reason. Cause its a poison type( most of TR's pokemon are poison), it stinks. Imagine this:

Jessie- Go Stunky

Stunky- * comes out and stinks*

Jessie- Ewwwwww whats that stench, who farted *looks at James and starts beating him up while Pikachu sends them packing with Thunderbolt. .

?!? no /yes i like skunks but i dont wwont to see it blastin off.....again but i do agree a stunky could be her pokemon as long as she dosnt have it out when they blast of again

Pacman
10th July 2007, 4:30 PM
Jessie, needs a new Pokemon.

mario_fan
10th July 2007, 8:08 PM
gasdrodon/shellos maybe?

Kenpachi
12th July 2007, 1:40 AM
I know the creators would never give her such a cool Pokemon, but I was thinking a Milotic would fit her famously. (Cause they’re both beautiful creatures.)
It’s a snake Pokemon too right? (Queen Lucy used one.) And with it, she would totally own Dawn in any contest without cheating. And it’s easy to get her one. Team Rocket is always running into that guy who seals weak fish Pokemon, she could buy a Feebas, keep it, and love it. (Like James and Chimecho.)
Than on the episode of a contest, she comes out as Jessie with her new Milotic that just evolved.

water master16
15th July 2007, 3:03 AM
I know the creators would never give her such a cool Pokemon, but I was thinking a Milotic would fit her famously. (Cause they’re both beautiful creatures.)
It’s a snake Pokemon too right? (Queen Lucy used one.) And with it, she would totally own Dawn in any contest without cheating. And it’s easy to get her one. Team Rocket is always running into that guy who seals weak fish Pokemon, she could buy a Feebas, keep it, and love it. (Like James and Chimecho.)
Than on the episode of a contest, she comes out as Jessie with her new Milotic that just evolved.

I really do not believe that to happen, If Team Rocket came across a Milotic in any way, shape, or form. They would most definately send it to Giovani for sure. (Imagine Meowth's fantasy for this one...) but also the Magikarp Salesman has NEVER been honest with them, or anyone for that matter and if you remeber correctly he did sell James a "Feebas" once before and it turned out it was a Magikarp painted to look like a Feebas.
I still think Jessie should get either a pink shellos or a Bronzor and not evolve it. That is just my opinion though...

Cassiel
15th July 2007, 3:09 AM
Maybe she'll get a Skorupi?

Cyber Dragon
15th July 2007, 3:15 AM

Not true. Did you forget about Magicarps, Hoppip, Chimecho, & Mime.Jr?

Princess Reina
15th July 2007, 10:18 AM
She doesnt need any new pokemon. She already has Wobbuffet, Dustox and Seviper and she even doesnt train them much. Jessie should have only one but little stronger pokemon. James needs more BETTER pokemon because his current team sucks. I would like to see him with his old Growlithe or something.

Dax
15th July 2007, 2:51 PM
Jessie is not out of everything. She's participating in contest and is getting a lot of screentime. She just need a new pokemon. I want her to release Dustox.

Kenpachi
15th July 2007, 3:26 PM
Jessie is not out of everything. She's participating in contest and is getting a lot of screentime. She just need a new pokemon. I want her to release Dustox.
I really think thats what she'll do before she gets a new Pokemon.